PDA

View Full Version : Lets get it started already!

clevestinks
11-17-2006, 03:48 PM
:sign01:
ITS the Weekend!:alcohol:
Lets hear why we will win?
How we will win?
Who is stepping up?
And the final score?

:yeehaw: Why? Because the Steelers are to good a football team to throw in the towel now. All the brownies are talking about the 41-0 loss. what about the other 14 out of 15?

:buttkick: How? Kicking butt, defense will rise to the occassion. frye should be sacked atleast 6 times. And Porter needs to step up and bring his A game. I say two sacks for Porter.

:wantsome: Who is stepping up? Besides Porter? Ben will be there, and Heath will show winslow how to play with class. 2-TD`s for Mr.Miller

FINAL SCORE .... STEELERS 27.. losers 7

:tt02: :tt03: HERE WE GO STEELERS! HERE WE GO!:tt02: :banana:

Lets Hear Yinz!

RoethlisBURGHer
11-17-2006, 04:06 PM
Why? Because we're playing the Clowns,we are the Pittsburgh Steelers...and we feel another playoff push coming around.

How? A nice mix of passing and running.
The Browns rank towards the bottom of the league in run defense,so Parker will have a big day carrying the rock for Pittsburgh.

Cleveland will be without two of three,and possibly all three of thier best corners.Baxter is on the IR with his injury,McCuheon is on the IR with his knee surgery,and Bodden mey not play or be very limited with his ankle sprain.Ben will take advantage of this and throw for over 300 yards and three touchdowns...and Santonio Holmes will get his first ever career offensive touchdown (which will tie him in offensive touchdowns with the Savior of the NFL Reggie Bush aka God *snicker*).

Who is stepping up? The defense will show up big.They are embarassed by last week's game against New Orleans (we won,but the defense played rather crappy) and they are pissed off.Charlie Frye will be running for his life getting sacked 6-9 times with at least 2 fumbles and two interceptions.

Heath Miller will also be back in the game plan (damnit Cowher,where the hell has he been?) and will be the recipient of at least one TD pass.

Final score? Steelers 51 Brown Stains 3

Also,I am going to the game so we better kick some ass,this is my first ever Steeler game.

:tt02: :sign01: :sign04: :sign08: :sign03: :tt:

HometownGal
11-17-2006, 04:45 PM
Why will the Pittsburgh Steelers crush the Clowns like grapes? Because until at least February, 2007, WE ARE THE CHAMPS . Our journey back to the top began last week when our guys played like champs instead of chumps and this week, the journey continues! :tt02:

We're a better all-around team than the Browns (well, hell - better than any of our AFC roommates), we're the black and gold - not the pukey orange and brown and.....well......because the Clowns are OUR bitches! :jammin: :tt02:

83-Steelers-43
11-17-2006, 04:51 PM
Hopefully we see a good bit of this: http://media.putfile.com/Foot-Game-ender-KO

herewegosteelers
11-17-2006, 04:55 PM
Why are we gonna win? Cuz we are the PITTSBURGH STEELERS!! thats why!

Score- 32 Steelers 14 Clowns :tt02: :cheer:

Enough said!!:sign01: :sign03:

herewegosteelers
11-17-2006, 04:57 PM
Hopefully we see a good bit of this: http://media.putfile.com/Foot-Game-ender-KO

Can't get enough of that!!! :sofunny: :tt02:

skinart82
11-17-2006, 05:37 PM
If all they want to do is talk about the 41-0 loss, lets shut them up about that and give them something else to bitch about........... 50-0!

j-dawg
11-17-2006, 05:55 PM
If all they want to do is talk about the 41-0 loss, lets shut them up about that and give them something else to bitch about........... 50-0!

delusions of grandeur... although i agree that the steelers are an overall better team than the record they hold... i think it's a bit naive to think the steelers will be shutting out the browns... first, the steelers haven't won a road game this season, the browns have won two... both to teams the steelers lost to. second, the browns last home game was a win against the jets. i'm not saying the steelers can't win this game, but they're definitely NOT going to shut the browns out.

(anyone who counters this post by saying the browns will only score 3 points is lame)

83-Steelers-43
11-18-2006, 07:31 AM
(anyone who counters this post by saying the browns will only score 3 points is lame)

A safety. :wink02:

Yay!!! I'm not "lame"!!! :cheer:

clevestinks
11-18-2006, 07:32 AM
delusions of grandeur... although i agree that the steelers are an overall better team than the record they hold... i think it's a bit naive to think the steelers will be shutting out the browns... first, the steelers haven't won a road game this season, the browns have won two... both to teams the steelers lost to. second, the browns last home game was a win against the jets. i'm not saying the steelers can't win this game, but they're definitely NOT going to shut the browns out.

I don`t think that the Steelers will have a shut out. But it wouldn`t surprise me either. Not underestimating the browns, but most of thier points have been on a short field after turnovers, they do struggle in the red zone, and thier running game took a hit this week with droughns possibly not playing. With all that said, if we play mistake free football, and we can key on frye without a descent running game. Anything is possible.
And just because you beat two teams that we lost to, doesnt mean much of anything. The brownies struggled offensively against the falcons defense, we ran and threw all over them. I`m not knocking the browns, but I still think we win 27-7. Although J.Cribbs scares me against our ko team. That may be the 7.

Great Healthy Game, GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooSteelers!

83-Steelers-43
11-18-2006, 07:42 AM
http://www.steelreign.org/uploads/forums/the_comeback.jpg
http://www.steelreign.org/uploads/forums/the_fumble.jpg
http://www.steelreign.org/uploads/forums/the_drive.jpg
http://www.steelreign.org/uploads/forums/the_riot.jpg

lamberts-lost-tooth
11-18-2006, 07:50 AM
I don`t think that the Steelers will have a shut out. But it wouldn`t surprise me either. Not underestimating the browns, but most of thier points have been on a short field after turnovers, they do struggle in the red zone, and thier running game took a hit this week with droughns possibly not playing. With all that said, if we play mistake free football, and we can key on frye without a descent running game. Anything is possible.
And just because you beat two teams that we lost to, doesnt mean much of anything. The brownies struggled offensively against the falcons defense, we ran and threw all over them. I`m not knocking the browns, but I still think we win 27-7. Although J.Cribbs scares me against our ko team. That may be the 7.

Great Healthy Game, GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooSteelers!

36-9..(no TD's for the Brownies!!!)...and my big prediction....we return one ..(if not for a TD)...into the redzone!!!

clevestinks
11-18-2006, 09:37 AM
36-9..(no TD's for the Brownies!!!)...and my big prediction....we return one ..(if not for a TD)...into the redzone!!!

I`ll take it. Nice prediction!:tt02:

skinart82
11-18-2006, 01:37 PM
I doubt a shut out, but it's fun to say it!!

Cape Cod Steel Head
11-18-2006, 02:56 PM
Hows about 42-5?

83-Steelers-43
11-18-2006, 02:59 PM
Hows about 42-5?

Cleveland is going to get a safety TOPS. Mark my words. :wink02:

35-2 Stillers.

83-Steelers-43
11-18-2006, 03:44 PM
IF this game happens to end up in a tie, a motorcycle race between Ben Roethlisberger and Kellen Winslow Jr. will take place in order to determine the winner.

j-dawg
11-18-2006, 06:25 PM
IF this game happens to end up in a tie, a motorcycle race between Ben Roethlisberger and Kellen Winslow Jr. will take place in order to determine the winner.

:rofl:

SteelCityMan786
11-18-2006, 07:36 PM

I thought both of em said their done motorcycling.

Elvis
11-18-2006, 08:18 PM
:sofunny: :flap: :wink02: :banana: :jawdrop:
Pretty funny guys/gals:bouncy:
I think the Steelers must get the running game going of course and let Ben do his magic in a comfortable zone instead of from behind... that is when he starts forcing things and we Dont need that...:helmet: :wave:
STEELERS 30
BROWNS 13

BlacknGold76
11-18-2006, 11:33 PM
:sign03: :sign01: :sign04:

SteelersWoman
11-19-2006, 01:43 AM
why we will win?
How we will win?
Who is stepping up?
And the final score?

Because we're the Steelers, they're the Browns. :thumbsup:

I think our D will be bringin their A game baby. I also don't look for any TOs by our offense. I think they're gonna have that ball superglued to their hands. :jammin:

I look for Joey to step up and have his best game yet. If nothing else will get him in game mode, it's a game against the Browns-especially after Edwards comments. :banging:

I wouldn't be unhappy with a final score of 24-10, although of course I'm "hopin" for better! 45-7 (re KC) sounded mighty good when it happened too...:flap:

Here we go Steelers, here we go!! :cheer:

Editor's note: Not tryin to trash on the Brownies here--I think they're probably playin better now than they have in a while.

HowEVer, I DID want to say that their game against the Falcons can in no way be compared to the game the Falcons played against us. The day the Falcons played the Browns, they were an entirely different team, with an entirely different QB. They played a very poor game against the Browns. The day they played us, you'd have thought they were a Super Bowl team--or at least PLAYin against one :wink02:

clevestinks
11-19-2006, 07:28 AM
HERE WE GO STEELERS! HERE WE GO!

lamberts-lost-tooth
11-21-2006, 04:23 AM

Score may have not been right..but do I get any love for Morey's return to the 18 yard line?!!!

HometownGal
11-21-2006, 07:06 AM
Score may have not been right..but do I get any love for Morey's return to the 18 yard line?!!!

Good call LLT. :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Tankus_Maximus
11-21-2006, 09:03 AM
I like Morey, the guy reminds me of Steve Tasker!

He and Kriewaldt are friggin' kamikazi's on ST.

clevestinks
11-21-2006, 03:53 PM
I like Morey, the guy reminds me of Steve Tasker!

He and Kriewaldt are friggin' kamikazi's on ST.

:tt02: If Morey were a little faster though, he would have been gone:tt02:

IF IF IF