PDA

View Full Version : carton pALMer doesnt have a PRAYER

tony hipchest
11-18-2006, 01:13 PM
against the saints. all his hail marys will be nothing more than offerings to the saints d. and there is one word for the bungles offense going up against the high powered saints offense- PEW!. the jailstripes flat out stink.

this game ends with 4 brees kneel downs.

my prediction:

saints 37
bengals nun

stillers4me
11-18-2006, 01:53 PM
Amen!!

SteelCityMan786
11-18-2006, 02:45 PM
against the saints. all his hail marys will be nothing more than offerings to the saints d. and there is one word for the bungles offense going up against the high powered saints offense- PEW!. the jailstripes flat out stink.

my prediction:

saints 37
bengals nun

He can't live on one either

HometownGal
11-18-2006, 03:06 PM
November 19th is hereby officially declared........

ALL SAINTS DAY.

tony hipchest
11-18-2006, 06:59 PM
bengals holy communion = bread and water

CJ#85
11-18-2006, 09:58 PM
Why did you start a second one making fun of Palmer? First of all, it will look pretty silly when the Bengals win tomorrow, and you have to eat double crow. Second of all, you should have used that idea for next week.

tony hipchest
11-18-2006, 10:10 PM
holy shit...! are you the leader of the message board convent? am i gonna get a ruler slapped across my hands? what does it mater why or when i start a thread making fun of palmer OR the bungles?

the bungles/ravens is an intradivision matchup. maybe it deservs a weeks worth of play (even though it probably doesnt zzzzz).

just cross your heart and hope ray lewis doesnt return to play next week. until then, you better hope reggie "burning" bush doesnt expose your weak assed run d.

fact of the matter is, theres so much material, you cant make fun of the bungles TOO much.

SteelCityMan786
11-18-2006, 10:13 PM
November 19th is hereby officially declared........

ALL SAINTS DAY.

Sounds good. Maybe the collapse can give us a spot in 2nd place.

CJ#85
11-18-2006, 10:18 PM
Yes, and my convent has diligently been praying for your loss tomorrow and our win. If you wanted to use the Saints theme to tie into religion, why didn't you save the eggs for next week. Create all the threads you want, but two in the same week doesn't make sense when you'll have to eat double crow.

There's plenty of material to make fun of the Stoolers with as well, but I have more class than to use religion to make fun of a sports team. Look up class in the dictionary, as most Stooler fans don't have it.

SteelCityMan786
11-18-2006, 10:21 PM
Yes, and my convent has diligently been praying for your loss tomorrow and our win. If you wanted to use the Saints theme to tie into religion, why didn't you save the eggs for next week. Create all the threads you want, but two in the same week doesn't make sense when you'll have to eat double crow.

There's plenty of material to make fun of the Stoolers with as well, but I have more class than to use religion to make fun of a sports team. Look up class in the dictionary, as most Stooler fans don't have it.

Uhhhhh yeah we do have class. Something that SOME Bengals fans lack.

tony hipchest
11-18-2006, 10:32 PM

:sofunny: im sure your offering plates make more "cents". what you call "class", i call a lack of wit.

you DO know what a saint is dont you? a religious figure
a bengal is a tiger
a texan is one who lives in texas
raiders and buccaneers are pirates
a raven is a bird
redskins and chiefs are indians (native american)

lemme know if you need some more help.

CJ#85
11-18-2006, 10:33 PM
Uhhhhh yeah we do have class. Something that SOME Bengals fans lack.

Uhhhhh nice comeback. :sofunny:

Although, fans of every sport and team have their bad apples. You seem to be a very classy fan SteelCityMan786.

There are some Bengals fans who are jerks, I will admit that. It's funny because this one guy was being so loud when we played the Falcons at PBS, his buddies called the "Jerk Line" on him and blamed it on Falcon fans. He didn't get taken out or anything. Believe it or not, I sat next to two Steeler/Bengal fans at the game. I can't figure out how they can root for both teams with such a heated rivlary. Not many people can. They were very nice. One of those fans kept pounding on the loud guys bald head. He would get so mad.

My problem with many Steeler fans is of all the fans of different teams I have been at games with, Steeler fans have been by far the least friendly. Patriots fans have been pretty friendly, but they can get very loud. I can't imagine a whole stadium full of them.

CJ#85
11-18-2006, 10:36 PM
Tony, I believe I said that I understood how you tied Saints in with religion. I'm just saying some of your remarks kind of mocked religion, and why didn't you just do the Saints theme this week and the egg theme next week. It makes no sense to have two of the same type threads, especially when you'll have to eat double crow.

tony hipchest
11-19-2006, 12:31 AM
Tony, I believe I said that I understood how you tied Saints in with religion. I'm just saying some of your remarks kind of mocked religion, and why didn't you just do the Saints theme this week and the egg theme next week. It makes no sense to have two of the same type threads, especially when you'll have to eat double crow.me? mock religion? :chuckle: the bengals arent religion. theres a difference between mocking the bengals and mocking those of faith.

i see you trying to turn the bengals into a martyr but dont try to turn me into a sacrifiacial lamb in this little pro-bengals crusade you lead.

CJ#85
11-19-2006, 03:55 PM
"saints 37
bengals nun"

Whoops, time for more crow! Twice the threads, double the crow! It looks like the Bengals won the game 31 to 16. Time to admit you're wrong. Our defense had 4 turnovers, Carson threw 3 TDs to Chad, Graham kicked a field goal, and last but not least, Ethan Kilmer scored a touchdown on an interception. We won fair and square.

:blah: :sofunny: :flap: :bouncy: :thumbsup: :wink02: :cheer: :cheers: :party: :toofunny: :jammin: :banana: :chicken: :wave: :funny: :kick: :mail: :nana: :nw: :rofl:

tony hipchest
11-19-2006, 04:37 PM
the "bengals nun" pun was another that flew over your head, huh?

so the question is... will i be eating any crow?

and the answer is... does a chicken have lips?

it was a miracle that the bungles won. dont expect too many of those.

CJ#85
11-19-2006, 04:44 PM
No, you said the Bengals wouldn't score (nun or none in reference to nuns and saints), but they outscored the other team by scoring 31 points. I was woman enough to eat my crow last week, and you can't eat yours. Whatever, if you're not able to admit the Bengals won.

stillers4me
11-19-2006, 04:59 PM
ok ok.....the Bengals won. They still suck!!

Tankus_Maximus
11-19-2006, 05:04 PM
yeah....The Bengals are really shitty...and they suck pretty bad too.

CJ#85
11-19-2006, 05:07 PM
ok ok.....the Bengals won. They still suck!!

Thank you stillers4me. That's all I wanted Tony to say. However, the Bengals may not be one of the best teams, but you guys aren't that great either. We beat a team that was going in with a 6-2 record by 15 points. You only beat the Brownies, a team going in 3-6 by 4 points.

MACH1
11-19-2006, 05:12 PM
Thank you stillers4me. That's all I wanted Tony to say. However, the Bengals may not be one of the best teams, but you guys aren't that great either. We beat a team that was going in with a 6-2 record by 15 points. You only beat the Brownies, a team going in 3-6 by 4 points.

4 or 15 a W is still a W

boLT fan
11-19-2006, 05:13 PM
We should all just get along and remember this one little fact:

The Chargers beat both your sorry ass teams. :thumbsup: :toofunny:

tony hipchest
11-19-2006, 05:17 PM
No, you said the Bengals wouldn't score (nun or none in reference to nuns and saints), but they outscored the other team by scoring 31 points. I was woman enough to eat my crow last week, and you can't eat yours. Whatever, if you're not able to admit the Bengals won.
see post #16 before you type post #17. :dang:

stillers4me
11-19-2006, 05:31 PM

But, but....if..if........!!!!!!!

Ok....you got a good point. And the Bengals still suck!

CJ#85
11-19-2006, 08:46 PM

By the way, those are nice pom poms that you guys wave, do you borrow them from a childrens cheerleading squad? :cheer:

HometownGal
11-19-2006, 09:26 PM
By the way, those are nice pom poms that you guys wave, do you borrow them from a childrens cheerleading squad? :cheer:

Nawwww. Your hero CJ picked them off of his lid and uniform and gave 'em to us. What a swell guy, huh? :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

http://extremehalloween.com/15175.jpg

Tankus_Maximus
11-19-2006, 10:34 PM

We got 'em from CHRIS HENRY!

He had a pile of 'em in the trunk of his car!!

CJ#85
11-19-2006, 10:49 PM
Actually, I was talking about the Chargers fan. When we played them at PBS last weekend, some of their fans were sitting in our section. They had blue and yellow pom poms. They were good guys, we were just teasing them because they would wave their pom poms whenever the Chargers were doing well. Those pom poms seem to be brining them good luck this year. They came back and beat the Broncos tonight.

SteelersWoman
11-20-2006, 04:53 AM

The Chargers are doing very well this season--congrats! :smile:

SteelersWoman
11-20-2006, 05:00 AM
We beat a team that was going in with a 6-2 record by 15 points. You only beat the Brownies, a team going in 3-6 by 4 points.

I do believe we beat a 6-2 team last week, didn't we?...or our "W" against the 6-2 team doesn't count as much as yours because it was only by 7?

Come to think of it, had they not been credited with an illegal TD, I guess it would've been by 14, but who's counting--we'd still be 1 point behind your obviously superior win...lol

boLT fan
11-20-2006, 02:44 PM
The Chargers are doing very well this season--congrats! :smile:

Way to ruin my only smack talking opportunity. :banging:

Kidding, kidding. Thanks for the compliments. :smile:

SteelersWoman
11-21-2006, 12:53 AM

You're welcome :smile:

I'll be a Steelers fan even if they don't do anything for the next 50 years (and I won't be alive in 50 years, so it wouldn't matter by then lol), but I just love the game of football so much that I'm able to tell the truth--whether it's about my team, or someone else's. I sure enjoy watchin athletes who can play well, and there's never a game of football that's the same--so it's always exciting :bouncy:

I've tried to watch all your games when they're shown in my area, because they're doin some amazing things this season. The game against the Bengals had to be such an exciting game for you fans--I mean, come on! Who in the heck gets 42 points in the second half?? lol

I'd be beyond thrilled to see our guys do that, so I know how it must've felt to you all :cheers:

Not every team could keep their composure and come from behind to beat so handily. It was impressive to watch--even for a Steelers fan :thumbsup:

Preacher
11-21-2006, 01:27 AM

Sure is hard to smack talk when you a nice guy eh? :sofunny:

BengalBrian
12-03-2006, 08:42 PM

my prediction:

saints 37
bengals nun

Good call

How's that Ben guy doing btw? Or is batch the starter yet?

tony hipchest
12-03-2006, 10:28 PM
Good call

How's that Ben guy doing btw? Or is batch the starter yet?

who hates the carton palmer threads more? you or patriot fans?

bwa...ha....ha......haha!

!-:sofunny:

SteelCityMan786
12-04-2006, 03:25 PM
who hates the carton palmer threads more? you or patriot fans?

bwa...ha....ha......haha!

!-:sofunny:

Anyone that associates themselves with Black and Orange.