PDA

View Full Version : Steelers Haters in Va

PAMillerGrrl83
11-18-2006, 02:37 PM
I'm not sure if this goes here or not but Tuesday my fiance` and I went back to Virginia to visit with some of our family. While I was there I went to Hibbett sports in the mall. I picked up a Steelers sweat shirt and a pink Ben jersey and took it to the cashier. The guy looks at me and then looks down at my two items and says "How can you wear Steelers stuff when their sucking as bad as they are", I giggled a bit and said "Yea thats a nice comment coming from someone who lives in a state without a football team" needless to say he rang up my purchases, I paid for them and left. I was uberly ticked off, I thought people in sporting good stores were supposed to be friendly...not this @$$.

stillers4me
11-18-2006, 02:46 PM
Because you're not a fair weather fan.

I know a Bengals "fan" that proclaimed himself a Colts fan at 4:30 pm last Sunday afternoon. He's gonna feel real bad when we beat the Colts in the playoffs again.........:wink02:

83-Steelers-43
11-18-2006, 02:47 PM
Customer courtesy where have you gone?

floodcitygirl
11-18-2006, 02:49 PM
As I've said before, jealousy does really ugly things to people!!! Pity them. Sounds like you handled yourself well! :thumbsup:

stlrtruck
11-18-2006, 06:34 PM
Because depending on where you were in VA, they are either skins fans or ratbird fans and they just don't understand team loyalty the way the BnG'ers do!

SteelCityMan786
11-18-2006, 07:30 PM
Customer courtesy where have you gone?

:iagree:

Elvis
11-18-2006, 08:15 PM
:tt02: Yeah.. just remember, the Virginians dont have anything to look forward to except the Caveliers and there season hasnt started yet... oh.. yeah... Ralph Sampson graduated in 1984 sorry... I was dreaming there for a moment...
On Virginia :monkey: :peace:

PAMillerGrrl83
11-18-2006, 10:06 PM
As I've said before, jealousy does really ugly things to people!!! Pity them. Sounds like you handled yourself well! :thumbsup:

Yea considering the other comments I had ready to throw out to him I remained calm.:sign01:

SteelCityMan786
11-18-2006, 10:14 PM

Couldn't have said it better.

SteelersMongol
11-18-2006, 11:18 PM
I'm not sure if this goes here or not but Tuesday my fiance` and I went back to Virginia to visit with some of our family. While I was there I went to Hibbett sports in the mall. I picked up a Steelers sweat shirt and a pink Ben jersey and took it to the cashier. The guy looks at me and then looks down at my two items and says "How can you wear Steelers stuff when their sucking as bad as they are", I giggled a bit and said "Yea thats a nice comment coming from someone who lives in a state without a football team" needless to say he rang up my purchases, I paid for them and left. I was uberly ticked off, I thought people in sporting good stores were supposed to be friendly...not this @$$.

Good job. :thumbsup: When I was buying my Steelers stuff, the guy who runs the store (he is Vikings fan, btw) was like "Way to go, man. You should be supporting your team whether they're doing good or bad" when we were 2-6. :tt02:

MJ5150
11-19-2006, 01:10 AM
Interesting story. I went to the local mall here in my town, and scoped out our sports store for some Steeler gear. I grabbed a couple items, and then asked the guy if they had any Steeler jackets in 3XL or 4XL. He tells me I am lucky they sell ANY Steeler gear since the Steelers suck so bad, and ripped off the Seahawks.

I was kind of stuck for something clever to say.....so I asked him if I bought the Jerramy Stevens jersey, would I turn into an over-rated punk who can't hold on to anything.

-Mike

BigBen2WardPITT
11-19-2006, 01:29 AM

he was a bitter redskins fan, what do u expect? we have gone to the playoffs 9 out of the last 15 years, theyve been to the playoffs once out of the last 10 :D

Borski
11-19-2006, 02:22 AM
For living in VA as long as I have (thank god I moved away) I know how Skins fans are, they have turned into my most hated team/fans. I know we're not even in the same division as they are but I cant stand them.

GO STEELERS!!!:tt02:

Browns = :crutches:

MACH1
11-19-2006, 02:31 AM
Interesting story. I went to the local mall here in my town, and scoped out our sports store for some Steeler gear. I grabbed a couple items, and then asked the guy if they had any Steeler jackets in 3XL or 4XL. He tells me I am lucky they sell ANY Steeler gear since the Steelers suck so bad, and ripped off the Seahawks.

I was kind of stuck for something clever to say.....so I asked him if I bought the Jerramy Stevens jersey, would I turn into an over-rated punk who can't hold on to anything.

-Mike

Should of asked him whos D allowed the the longest TD run in SB history. :wink02:

FLSteeler
11-19-2006, 03:11 AM
:dang: :dang: :dang: :dang: :dang: :dang: :dang: :dang: :banging: :banging:

All of these idiots are HATERS because they work on SUNDAYS which mean they
dont watch very much football ,let alone the 'STEELERS'. The other reason for
being the VILLAGE IDIOT is whatever team they root for still does not have a
better record than the STEELERS in the past two years. Its very easy to hate something
you wish to be. To be on top you must put up with the haters no matter what sport
it is.

"TO BEAT THY ENEMY YOU MUST KNOW THY ENEMY"

ps. The steelers will win sunday against the brownies....

"GO STEELERS"

james203
11-19-2006, 03:15 AM
i am sick of hearing from total strangers how they think the steelers stink.i have a steelers bumper sticker & needless to say it hasnt been good.i sure hope the steelers beat the f*** out of clev & baltimore & shut these idiots up.i believe they can.i really do.