PDA

View Full Version : POLL: Rematch, or give someone else a chance?

Mosca
11-19-2006, 10:30 AM
Straightforward, as it says.

SteelCityMan786
11-19-2006, 10:43 AM
Rematch Ohio State and Michigan. That was a great offensive show. Now I think it's time for the Defenses to have their show.

silver & black
11-19-2006, 11:22 AM
Rematch.

These are the two best teams in the country. Why souldn't they play again in the championsip game?

Ambridge
11-19-2006, 05:27 PM
Either a rematch or any team on that list except Notre Dame.

SteelCityMan786
11-19-2006, 05:46 PM
Either a rematch or any team on that list except Notre Dame.

Considering Notre Dame only plays the military institutes. No offense to the military schools. Notre Dame needs actually TEAMS on their schedule before I consider them worthy of going to Glendale. the only to I can consider being declared as teams are Penn State and Purdue.

Haiku_Dirtt
11-20-2006, 12:18 AM
Rematch.

These are the two best teams in the country. Why souldn't they play again in the championsip game?

Crystal ball?

Mirror Mirror? Let's talk best teams.

Should the Colts get a rematch to play the Broncos? Should the Broncos get a rematch to play in the Super Bowl?

If I'm a Buckeye then I'd sure as hell want to play a USC with another two wins under their belt than Big Ten 'road kill'. You have one fierce defensive squad. So does SC.

OSU fans. This is the year that you want to play USC. Expolit their youth this year before it's too late. You'll still have to play four quarters.

Given the girth of production and historic endurance of this PC-led program Tressel & Co. know who they want to play.

Hines86Ward
11-20-2006, 07:35 AM
Rematch

Michigan would beat any of those teams on that list, they're the 2nd best team in the country. The first game lived up to the hype, so why not?.....

silver & black
11-20-2006, 04:58 PM
Crystal ball?

Mirror Mirror? Let's talk best teams.

Should the Colts get a rematch to play the Broncos? Should the Broncos get a rematch to play in the Super Bowl?

If I'm a Buckeye then I'd sure as hell want to play a USC with another two wins under their belt than Big Ten 'road kill'. You have one fierce defensive squad. So does SC.

OSU fans. This is the year that you want to play USC. Expolit their youth this year before it's too late. You'll still have to play four quarters.

Given the girth of production and historic endurance of this PC-led program Tressel & Co. know who they want to play.

I guess I should have said: Rematch, because this will show the absurdity of the BCS.

Michigan is still ranked at #2... commom sense says that #1 and #2 should play for the championship. The reality is that, if OSU loses to Michigan., Michigan would be the national champions... even though they lost to OSU in the regular season. This means that a team that lost one game is national champion over a team that went undefeated. This is why I hate the BCS. There has to be a playoff system in order to fairly decide a champion.

ARKIESTEEL
11-20-2006, 05:00 PM
Let the Hawgs have a shot at it

RoethlisBURGHer
11-21-2006, 02:07 PM
I think the SEC Champion should play the Buckeyes.

Michigan had thier shot at us and lost,time for someone else to step up to the plate and LOSE.

Cape Cod Steel Head
11-21-2006, 02:12 PM
If USC beats Notre Dame it should be USC. How many ranked teams did Mich. beat?

steelfan 92
11-21-2006, 04:04 PM
if there is a rematch i will not be watching. michigan is lucky that were not beaten by 3 touchdowns. ohio state fumbled to denter qb xchanges and gave them 2 td's. give jim tressel 50 days and he will beat them buy 4 td's. i 'd like to see someone else get a shot. i think usc matches up with ohio state really well. nuff said. if usc wins out there in. get over it wolverines, u lost. like beano cook sd its better to lose early than lose late. toodles.

Elvis
11-21-2006, 05:56 PM
:wave:
I for one would like to see a rematch just to see Ohio State Whoop that but again!!! And all the BIG BLUE would just shut up their cryin''':jawdrop: :wave:

Stillers#1
11-24-2006, 04:49 PM
if there is a rematch i will not be watching. michigan is lucky that were not beaten by 3 touchdowns. ohio state fumbled to denter qb xchanges and gave them 2 td's. give jim tressel 50 days and he will beat them buy 4 td's. i 'd like to see someone else get a shot. i think usc matches up with ohio state really well. nuff said. if usc wins out there in. get over it wolverines, u lost. like beano cook sd its better to lose early than lose late. toodles.

I disgree....UM is clearly at LEAST the second best team in the country. They played a tight game against OSU, in OSU's house. You say give Jim Tressel 50 days, this is the only game he cares about, he had all year to prep for it.

The only thing I don't like about a rematch is if UM wins, is do they split the National championship? This is why we need a playoff. Plain and simple. colts beat us last year, but the we beat them in the playoffs, and all is right in the world.