PDA

View Full Version : Ben INT

kyflash15
11-19-2006, 12:47 PM
Anyone know what happened with the INT ben just had? Was it tipped?

kyflash15
11-19-2006, 12:50 PM
oh sorry how about both INTs

Eztarget
11-19-2006, 12:51 PM
Yeah I'm following the game on NFL.com ... can someone who's actually watching the game fill us in on those INT's?

Dynasty
11-19-2006, 01:23 PM
all three weren't really ben's fault. one was a tip by Santonio, then one i forget, and the most recent one was a catch by Wilson, who then threw it upwards.

Btrice
11-19-2006, 01:26 PM
all three weren't really ben's fault. one was a tip by Santonio, then one i forget, and the most recent one was a catch by Wilson, who then threw it upwards.

This is why I am convinced nobody here actually pays attention to the games. The third one, It bounced off his helmet. And the first WAS initially Ben's fault, he threw it too high.

83-Steelers-43
11-19-2006, 03:12 PM
Threw it high, unless Holme's was a 6'9 WR he had no chance. It was a simple out pass, Ben blew it. But we can blame the wr's if we want. Wouldn't doubt it.

Black@Gold Forever32
11-19-2006, 04:26 PM
Well the first was one was totally Ben's fault. Only Shaq had a chance to catch that pass. But the second one that was attended to Hines was thrown into a crowd and Hines had a shot but there was some contact and the ball came lose and it was picked. That shit happens. Now the third one it looked to me like Wilson should have had it. Now I have to see another replay to know for sure. Hey but Ben hung in there even after the 3 INT's and made the plays when he had to and pulled the win out today.

Btrice
11-19-2006, 06:10 PM
Well the first was one was totally Ben's fault. Only Shaq had a chance to catch that pass. But the second one that was attended to Hines was thrown into a crowd and Hines had a shot but there was some contact and the ball came lose and it was picked. That shit happens. Now the third one it looked to me like Wilson should have had it. Now I have to see another replay to know for sure. Hey but Ben hung in there even after the 3 INT's and made the plays when he had to and pulled the win out today.

Agreed. Only the first was Ben's fault. At least we won. Doesn't make me any less apprehensive though.

PAMillerGrrl83
11-19-2006, 06:21 PM
Ben worries me sometimes but then he picks it back up and makes me worry less...hes really not good for my health. But I love him anyways LoL.

Stlrs4Life
11-19-2006, 06:47 PM
I'm not really worried about Ben. It's the defense that really aggravates me.