PDA

View Full Version : THIS IS SO GODDAMN DISGUSTING

R2sojr
11-19-2006, 01:14 PM
IT WAS DISGUSTING BUT WE TURNED IT AROUND...WOW HEART OF A CHAMPION BABY

SteelCityMan786
11-19-2006, 01:21 PM
this game is making me sick as well. But I'm keeping the faith.

Steelers
11-19-2006, 01:31 PM
As disgusted as you are, we've turned it over 3 times and the score is only 10-0. We just might be capable of surpassing 10 in the next half.

EDIT: 10 points, that is. Not turnovers.

SteelCityMan786
11-19-2006, 01:31 PM
As disgusted as you are, we've turned it over 3 times and the score is only 10-0. We just might be capable of surpassing 10 in the next half.

Just make sure cleveland scores 0 and we get to 20+ before they score again.

X-Terminator
11-19-2006, 03:40 PM
Good save there, R2...but you still get a raspberry for posting this thread :flap:

Livinginthe past
11-19-2006, 03:47 PM
Yeah, very subtle editing.

It was disgusting, but the people who quit should be ashamed.

NM

HometownGal
11-19-2006, 03:51 PM
Hey R2 - don't feel stupid. This game gave us Steelers fans every known type of fit out there and I think we all probably had a weak moment or two (or three or four). :wink02: The bottom line is - when the going got tough for this team, they stuck around and reminded us as they have done in the past as to why we continue to bleed black and gold! :tt02:

Prosdo
11-19-2006, 04:33 PM
You know what's disgusting. Down my parents' bar I heard again put in Batch from some people. Get a freaking clue people and realize because a team is losing it isn't automatically the QB's fault.

Black@Gold Forever32
11-19-2006, 04:41 PM
You know what's disgusting. Down my parents' bar I heard again put in Batch from some people. Get a freaking clue people and realize because a team is losing it isn't automatically the QB's fault.

Some people just don't have a clue. I never have called for Ben to be benched this year. Have I been mad at Ben at times this year. Sure have but Ben is the starting QB and you don't bench him for having some struggles this year. The thing is we all have been spoiled by Ben's and the Steelers success in his first two years that some fans just go over the edge. I wish some in the Steelers Nation would just think that Ben has had alot of stuff to over come this year from a physical stand point and that has alot to do with Ben's earlier struggles this year. Another thing Ben is in only his third year and still growing as an NFL QB. But the most popular Steeler in Pittsburgh is the backup QB.

jaysta
11-19-2006, 04:46 PM
Nice editing R2. LOL Oh what little faith! :tt02:

Prosdo
11-19-2006, 04:53 PM
Some people just don't have a clue. I never have called for Ben to be benched this year. Have I been mad at Ben at times this year. Sure have but Ben is the starting QB and you don't bench him for having some struggles this year. The thing is we all have been spoiled by Ben's and the Steelers success in his first two years that some fans just go over the edge. I wish some in the Steelers Nation would just think that Ben has had alot of stuff to over come this year from a physical stand point and that has alot to do with Ben's earlier struggles this year. Another thing Ben is in only his third year and still growing as an NFL QB. But the most popular Steeler in Pittsburgh is the backup QB.

I couldn't have said it any better my friend. I'm glad I can atleast come here and talk with people who make sense.

R2sojr
11-19-2006, 04:54 PM
Nice editing R2. LOL Oh what little faith! :tt02:

just the 3 int's back to back to back back to back had me venting..lol

Tankus_Maximus
11-19-2006, 04:56 PM
I was pissed too...but thos picks weren't Ben's fault, they should have been caught.

Prosdo
11-19-2006, 04:57 PM
The only one I will give Ben crap for is the Holmes one. The pass was to high. The interceptions off Ward and Wilson weren't Ben's fault.

HometownGal
11-19-2006, 04:58 PM
I was pissed too...but thos picks weren't Ben's fault, they should have been caught.

#'s 2 and 3 can't be directly attributed to Ben, but #1 definitely had Ben's # on it. He redeemed himself extremely well, though! :smile: Great job Ben! :tt02:

R2sojr
11-19-2006, 04:59 PM

oh i know...hines and ced were at fault for those 2 int's..catch with ur hands not ur body..thats what i was always taught:tt02: :dang:

Ambridge
11-19-2006, 05:05 PM

Did anyone hear the two turds on The NFL Network Postgame Show?
I can't believe these two Jackoffs are paid big money to make commentary about how poorly Ben played and why he threw 3 INT's.
A first year Pop Warner player can see those picks weren't Ben's fault.

Too bad the receivers can't have a "Caused Interception" stat category of their own when they screw up a catch that results in turnover.

BigDuke6
11-19-2006, 05:25 PM
My sentiments exaclty. Hey Guys !! 2 down 6 to go.

Tankus_Maximus
11-19-2006, 05:40 PM
I can't believe these two Jackoffs are paid big money to make commentary about how poorly Ben played and why he threw 3 INT's.

Too bad the receivers can't have a "Caused Interception" stat category of their own when they screw up a catch that results in turnover.

I didn't catch the NFL Network Postgame show, but the guy opposite of Steve Tasker absolutely sucks!! He was about 3 seconds away from giving Charlie Frye oral!!!

That is the whitest-sounding-black-man ever!!

desertsteel
11-19-2006, 05:59 PM
Your thread title is what's disgusting!

clevestinks
11-19-2006, 06:04 PM
Ben looked horrible in the 1st half, although two int weren`t his fault. But he was throwing into coverage, and he couldn`t find anyone open. He looked as if he were in a funk!

Go Steelers

R2sojr
11-19-2006, 07:04 PM
Your thread title is what's disgusting!

y is my title so disgusting...if u dont like it then maybe you should crawl back into the little hole u came out of...:dang: :thumbsup:

Elvis
11-19-2006, 07:09 PM
IT WAS DISGUSTING BUT WE TURNED IT AROUND...WOW HEART OF A CHAMPION BABY
:jawdrop:
That Should Be 5 Points Off!!!!!
Your heading for this Thread should be fined!!! Come on Moderators!!!!!

Elvis
11-19-2006, 07:14 PM
y is my title so disgusting...if u dont like it then maybe you should crawl back into the little hole u came out of...:dang: :thumbsup:

Your the one that needs to crawl back under your hole..:argue: :evil: :doh: :sign02: :sign06:

Preacher
11-19-2006, 07:23 PM

One of the three was Ben's fault. The other two, absolutely not. You cannot blame tipped balls on Ben, unless Ben threw them out of reach and the receiver was making an unbelievable play just to touch it.

*************However, I must post my disagreement with the title.*****************

Tankus_Maximus
11-19-2006, 10:37 PM
man...now god's mad at us.

Great.

HometownGal
11-19-2006, 11:12 PM
man...now god's mad at us.

Great.

So are the Browns. We're in deep poo-poo. NOT. :banana:

R2sojr
11-19-2006, 11:16 PM
Your the one that needs to crawl back under your hole..:argue: :evil: :doh: :sign02: :sign06:

y...dont get mad because i was stating the truth..it was disgusting....but if u dont like the thread then what are u doing posting in it...huh??:blah: