PDA

View Full Version : chad johnsons hurt hamstring dance.

tony hipchest
11-19-2006, 02:30 PM
:sofunny: thats his best endzone celebration to date.

good stuff chad, you clown :thumbsup:

CantStop85
11-19-2006, 03:23 PM
6 receptions, 190 yards, 3 TD's ain't bad.

Prosdo
11-19-2006, 04:26 PM
Damnit and I didn't play him again in FF league! Grrrr

Ambridge
11-19-2006, 05:22 PM

At least he had his Clown Shoes on wearing those Bozo Orange Cleats.

Was it me or my imagination but did one of the coaches or trainers come over and repeatedly kiss Chad on the cheek when he was standing on the sideline after he pulled his hamstring??

tony hipchest
11-19-2006, 05:27 PM
6 receptions, 190 yards, 3 TD's ain't bad.it isnt? thanks for the "education" :rolleyes:

and thanks for the "dance", chad. pretty petty (and weak to those who actually suffer REAL injuries) if you ask me.

tony hipchest
11-19-2006, 05:29 PM
Was it me or my imagination but did one of the coaches or trainers come over and repeatedly kiss Chad on the cheek when he was standing on the sideline after he pulled his hamstring??i thought they were repeatedly smooching his c0ck, but you could be right. :sofunny:

Ambridge
11-19-2006, 05:30 PM
it isnt? thanks for the "education" :rolleyes:

and thanks for the "dance", chad. pretty petty (and weak to those who actually suffer REAL injuries) if you ask me.

Maybe some day his hammy will roll up like a cheap blind in the back of his leg.

SteelCityMan786
11-19-2006, 05:49 PM

Who thinks he is out next week?????

CantStop85
11-19-2006, 07:19 PM
it isnt? thanks for the "education" :rolleyes:

It's called a cramp...I'm sorry if you feel compelled to bash players who are actually able to overcome injuries simply because a certain Steeler QB can't, but it's pretty funny.

tony hipchest
11-19-2006, 07:26 PM
It's called a cramp....

of the menstrual variety, im sure.

I'm sorry...

atleast youre right about something :thumbsup:

83-Steelers-43
11-19-2006, 07:40 PM
Chad's happy this week. As long as they get the ball to him. If they don't.....watch out. Sound familiar?

Hines0wnz
11-20-2006, 01:00 AM
He's still a jerk.

HometownGal
11-20-2006, 08:40 AM
It's called a cramp...I'm sorry if you feel compelled to bash players who are actually able to overcome injuries simply because a certain Steeler QB can't, but it's pretty funny.

Hey - don't go getting your boxers in a bunch there, CS85. I didn't see you in here getting all twisted up when some of your comrades were poking fun at Ben's accident and surgery to his face. Ben overcame his injuries just fine - probably better than most professional athletes would have, so don't you worry yourself about that, k? :wink02:

tony hipchest
11-20-2006, 12:51 PM
panocho stinko was able to quit faking injury long enough to break john taylors record for most rec yds in a 2 game span.

more proof that personal achievements are more important than team goals with this guy.

SteelCityMan786
11-20-2006, 02:26 PM
He's still a jerk.

:iagree:

Preacher
11-20-2006, 03:07 PM
Chad Johnson reminds me so much of T.O. ...

Very hard working... talented... And a complete cancer. Me Me Me Me. that is all he cares about.

Does it surprise me he came back? No. He knew he could get more yards, make himself look better.

Me me me me me.

If he wasn't getting the ball, I PROMISE you Cancer johnson would have taken that injury and sat on the sideline.

CantStop85
11-20-2006, 06:06 PM
panocho stinko was able to quit faking injury long enough to break john taylors record for most rec yds in a 2 game span.

more proof that personal achievements are more important than team goals with this guy.
True, it's not like Chad's 190 yards and 3 TD's helped Cincinnati win that game and pull back into playoff contention or anything. That Chad Johnson, so damn selfish.

Real team players throw 3 INT's a game, set records for lowest passer ratings, and lead their team to 2-6 records.

:thumbsup:

MACH1
11-20-2006, 06:19 PM
True, it's not like Chad's 190 yards and 3 TD's helped Cincinnati win that game and pull back into playoff contention or anything. That Chad Johnson, so damn selfish.

Real team players throw 3 INT's a game, set records for lowest passer ratings, and lead their team to 2-6 records.

:thumbsup:

But they do win superbowls, something you wouldnt know about.

tony hipchest
11-20-2006, 10:45 PM

:thumbsup:ben = more wins and fewer losses than palmer

chad = greatest halftime meltdown that led to his teams implosion in the 1st bengals playoff game you have ever seen. AND THEY HAD A 10 POINT LEAD!!!! (what a "team" guy)

BWA...

haha...

haha...

HA!

MattsMe
11-20-2006, 11:08 PM
Johnson + Palmer = :jerkit:

And it always will.

Preacher
11-21-2006, 02:49 AM
ben = more wins and fewer losses than palmer

chad = greatest halftime meltdown that led to his teams implosion in the 1st bengals playoff game you have ever seen. AND THEY HAD A 10 POINT LEAD!!!! (what a "team" guy)

BWA...

haha...

haha...

HA!

Cough cough, sputter sputter..... Dang... Nothing I can add here!

To leave a Southern Baptist Preacher speachless!! WOW!! :sofunny:

CJ#85
11-22-2006, 03:37 PM
"ben = more wins and fewer losses than palmer"

Carson = fewer interceptions, a better passer rating, and a better season so far