PDA

View Full Version : That last hailmary pass to Braylon Edwards

Infamix
11-19-2006, 04:11 PM
OK how many people almost cried on that play...I would love to know?

Other than that, what a game.

Carolina Steelers
11-19-2006, 04:15 PM
If I'm not mistaken his right foot was out of bounds when he batted back to himself what a win!!!!!!!!!!!!:tt02:

R2sojr
11-19-2006, 04:17 PM
my heart seriously stopped beating for those slow 2 seconds

MJ5150
11-19-2006, 04:35 PM
I hope this game makes the NFL Network Replay. I had to sit through the Saints/Bengals game up here. :banging:

Would someone tell me what happened? A dropped Hail Mary? Was Edwards really that close to catching it?

-Mike

SteelersGirlTN7
11-19-2006, 04:45 PM
If I'm not mistaken his right foot was out of bounds when he batted back to himself what a win!!!!!!!!!!!!:tt02:

I couldnt even watch, after the ball left Frye's hands... lol all I saw were my table mates at the bar screaming ..

and yes, I think his foot was out of bounds, when I saw the replay, so it wouldnt have mattered if he made the catch .. BUT with the refs these days, you never know!

james203
11-19-2006, 04:49 PM

you are not mistaken.his right foot was out of bounds.i have seen the replay 3 times on 3 diff channels & not once did they mention his foot being out of bounds.figures......

blackngoldbaby
11-19-2006, 04:51 PM
I was sooooo nervous when he went to throw the ball i couldnt even watch!!! but wow what a game and what a win! still shaking with tension here but very relived! ;)

HometownGal
11-19-2006, 04:55 PM
OK how many people almost cried on that play...I would love to know?

Other than that, what a game.

I assumed the "See No Evil" position and covered my eyes on that one - didn't see the actual play until the replay. Edwards' right foot was out of bounds there from what I saw the second time around.

Infamix
11-19-2006, 04:56 PM
you are not mistaken.his right foot was out of bounds.i have seen the replay 3 times on 3 diff channels & not once did they mention his foot being out of bounds.figures......

because the media wants to add more excitement to their replays