PDA

View Full Version : A couple observations about today..

AvoidLLoyd95
11-19-2006, 08:02 PM
1. Don't blame Ben for all the INT's this year. Blame the receivers for tipping them up into the air for the D to pick off. All game long the analysts were saying Ben had a rough game, Ben played VERY well today and led the team to a win in hostile territory. None of the picks were on him today, the receivers need to catch the catchable balls. The pass to Holmes was a bit high, but it was also tipped to the DB.

2. Speaking of Holmes, heart stopper on returns, money when we need a reception. 8 times out of 10, he'll make the catch. Just hold it dammit!!

Now they need to focus on a TOUGH game next week. Beat the Ravens!!

NV STEELERS 723
11-19-2006, 08:56 PM
I was asking myself at the half... "The ball is just not bouncing our way this year"......but I still love my STEELERS and I thought we would pull out the win...

Preacher
11-19-2006, 09:18 PM
1. Don't blame Ben for all the INT's this year. Blame the receivers for tipping them up into the air for the D to pick off. All game long the analysts were saying Ben had a rough game, Ben played VERY well today and led the team to a win in hostile territory. None of the picks were on him today, the receivers need to catch the catchable balls. The pass to Holmes was a bit high, but it was also tipped to the DB.

2. Speaking of Holmes, heart stopper on returns, money when we need a reception. 8 times out of 10, he'll make the catch. Just hold it dammit!!

Now they need to focus on a TOUGH game next week. Beat the Ravens!!

Only place I disagree with you... One interception was Ben's fault. The other two were not, but if you noticed, Ben didn't hit them in the numbers either.

I am not a Ben hater... just the opposite, He is our man of the future.

Just he was a little off today, but man did he pull it together in the end.

Steelers
11-19-2006, 09:22 PM
Agreed, but I don't totally blame the receivers. It was a downpour in Cleveland and stuff like that was bound to happen. It's just too bad the Browns' D was always in the right spot when it did.

Preacher
11-19-2006, 09:24 PM
Agreed, but I don't totally blame the receivers. It was a downpour in Cleveland and stuff like that was bound to happen. It's just too bad the Browns' D was always in the right spot when it did.

I actually think the receivers did a good job. I was happy to see it! Holmes did a great job!