PDA

View Full Version : Edwards comment after game!!

R2sojr
11-20-2006, 12:20 AM
I was watching the Black and Gold Zone and a reporter asked him if they gained any respect from the steelers..he said he could care less and hell with the steelers on live TV...Another classless clown in Cleveland....maybe he just mad bcuz his 2 teams stunk it up this weekend...Cleveland and Michigan...lol

Steelers
11-20-2006, 12:24 AM
It's gotta be tough to be a Brown.

83-Steelers-43
11-20-2006, 12:51 AM
Braylon Edwards: "They're not good. What does it say? They're 3-6, we're 3-6. The hell with the Steelers. They're not doing anything right now. They beat us, now they're 4-6. They still have a losing record, just like us."

Wow. You stay classy Cleveland.

holmes
11-20-2006, 12:57 AM
what else could you expect? Here are Joey Porter's comments on Edwards': "You have to win to back it up. They still lost," Porter said. "You can go out there and talk. If you lose, your answers don't mean nothing. Personally, he had a good game but they lost. So I don't see how he backed it up. They lost."
Cleveland still sucks!
Now it is time for us to forget about cleveland, and focus on the original browns, I mean the ravens.

X-Terminator
11-20-2006, 12:59 AM
All I can do is :rofl: after that display of :crying01:

Browns fans must be proud to have this guy representing their organization...

holmes
11-20-2006, 01:10 AM
I think their just happy to have a football team up there.
Here's a quote from Crennel. Very encouraging. "We're going to keep working and play as hard as we played today," he said. "If we keep doing that, we're going to win a game here and there."

It's kinda sad. No it's funny!!!

Ambridge
11-20-2006, 01:17 AM
Braylon Edwards: "They're not good. What does it say? They're 3-6, we're 3-6. The hell with the Steelers. They're not doing anything right now. They beat us, now they're 4-6. They still have a losing record, just like us."

Sounds like Edwards has been hanging around too much with Winslow.

83-Steelers-43
11-20-2006, 01:31 AM
What have these two (Winslow and Edwards) done since they have entered the NFL? Besides being injured? I can understand trash talking, it happens. But don't you think you should get your foot in the door first before you open your mouth?

At the same time, even IF Edwards was an established WR in the NFL his comments after the game showed a true lack of class and dignity. Strange though, before the game started and the week leading up to this game it was "revenge this and revenge that" and now it's "to hell with them".

Anyways.....up next, Baltimore.

klick81
11-20-2006, 01:56 AM

You've got to be kiddin'...he actually said this? VERY proud man i'm sure.

Hines0wnz
11-20-2006, 02:10 AM
Another POS personality with great abilities. I guess these idiots only emulated Jerry Rice on the field and not off, as kids.

Moss, Edwards, T.O. & Johnson.....all talk, no titles.

Preacher
11-20-2006, 02:20 AM
Like I have said...

The Steeler only have one rival.. Paul Brown. It is a shame the three teams that carry his legacy has absolutley NO CLASS.

stillers4me
11-20-2006, 06:54 AM
I hope our guys remember that when the Browns come to OUR house in a couple of weeks!!!

Indy_Steelers
11-20-2006, 07:07 AM
[QUOTE=83-Steelers-43] But don't you think you should get your foot in the door first before you open your mouth?
/QUOTE]

They can't ge thteir foot in the door because it is in their mouth.:bouncy:

HometownGal
11-20-2006, 10:20 AM
I hope our guys remember that when the Browns come to OUR house in a couple of weeks!!!

Me thinks Mr. Edwards may have just planted a bulls-eye on his back for their rematch with us on December 7th. :m16: What a dumb ass.

tony hipchest
11-20-2006, 10:25 AM
leave it to someone named braylon to bray like a filthy brown donkey.

"he-haw, he haw" :blah:

Elvis
11-20-2006, 10:32 AM
I was watching the Black and Gold Zone and a reporter asked him if they gained any respect from the steelers..he said he could care less and hell with the steelers on live TV...Another classless clown in Cleveland....maybe he just mad bcuz his 2 teams stunk it up this weekend...Cleveland and Michigan...lol

That is pretty funny by Braylon.. from a team with a losing record to another. we are both in pretty bad shape as far as the playoffs are concerned... but ya know what? We are 1 game ahead of the Browns:yawn: :tt02:

memphissteelergirl
11-20-2006, 11:22 AM
Idiot...

j-dawg
11-20-2006, 12:47 PM
first off.. i totally agree with porters comment...

"You have to win to back it up. They still lost," Porter said. "You can go out there and talk. If you lose, your answers don't mean nothing. Personally, he had a good game but they lost. So I don't see how he backed it up. They lost."

man that was hard to admit!

BUT...

i did see braylon edwards make a catch for 63 yards that would have gone to the house if not for the greatest safety in the nfl being on the field.... also, winslow leads the league in receptions and that stiff arm to porter proves his ability... like 'em or not, they're both solid players...

"maybe he just mad bcuz his 2 teams stunk it up this weekend...Cleveland and Michigan...lol"

hey R2sojr... i agree with the michigan comment... but i think we can both agree that the cleveland browns didn't stink it up this time around.. a 41-0 beating would be stinking it up... taking the game down to the last play would be a hotly contested battle.. don't you think?

memphissteelergirl
11-20-2006, 01:09 PM
I will give your team credit, j-dawg. They played a tough game. But I just have a problem with a player who continues to pop off his mouth like that when he got beat. Just man up and take it !

SteelerFanInCA
11-20-2006, 01:10 PM
That guy is a fricking joke. Let's see how many championships he wins with the clowns. What a dumb ass.

clevestinks
11-20-2006, 03:13 PM
What a b!tch !!!!

j-dawg
11-20-2006, 04:47 PM
What a b!tch !!!!

that's 7 receptions for 137 yards.... motha bitch to you cleve!!

hehehe...

clevestinks
11-20-2006, 07:36 PM

hehehe...

Big game I agree. But even mr brownie Reggie Rucker said on TV today " I had Edwards back when then weren`t throwing to him much, but SHUT UP" he went on to say " Enough talk, you just got beat Shut Up" Reggie was troubled with edwards yapping after a loss, especially where they were shutout of TD on offense.

SteelCityMan786
11-20-2006, 08:23 PM

hehehe...

with 2 big play situations blown.

And one more thing, we have a Blast Furnace for this kind of talk.

83-Steelers-43
11-20-2006, 08:30 PM
Steelers - 24

Browns - 20

SteelCityMan786
11-20-2006, 08:33 PM
Steelers - 24

Browns - 20

Enough said.

j-dawg
11-20-2006, 09:55 PM
Big game I agree. But even mr brownie Reggie Rucker said on TV today " I had Edwards back when then weren`t throwing to him much, but SHUT UP" he went on to say " Enough talk, you just got beat Shut Up" Reggie was troubled with edwards yapping after a loss, especially where they were shutout of TD on offense.

couldn't agree more... the offense could only score 6 points... pathetic.

Indy_Steelers
11-20-2006, 10:37 PM

The offense scored 0 (zero) points, just like the last game.:dang:
13 points special teams
+6 points defense
+0 offense
_________
19 points total

quietcool72
11-21-2006, 09:43 AM
Braylon who? Wasn't he last seen a few years ago in Ann Arbor?

Funny...I haven't heard much from him since. At least now we know he's still alive.

SteelCityMan786
11-21-2006, 03:00 PM
Braylon who? Wasn't he last seen a few years ago in Ann Arbor?

Funny...I haven't heard much from him since. At least now we know he's still alive.

He chokes making clutch catches.

clevestinks
11-21-2006, 05:05 PM

A little off the subject, but I really got to give props to J-Dawg. Lose or lose, lol, he always here. Most always with something sensible to say. J knows his football, knows his teams, and he is our good luck charm, we have not lost against the browns since he came around.

J props to you. :thumbsup:

SteelersWoman
11-21-2006, 05:57 PM
A little off the subject, but I really got to give props to J-Dawg. Lose or lose, lol, he always here. Most always with something sensible to say. J knows his football, knows his teams, and he is our good luck charm, we have not lost against the browns since he came around.

J props to you. :thumbsup:

It's always easy to tell a true football lover from the truth of their statements about ALL the teams.

And it's always easy to tell a classy person from the way they handle themselves toward another teams fans, and how they handle themselves after coming off a loss.

I agree with cleve--props to you jdawg. I especially appreciate it, because I feel the same way you do. I'm big on good sportsmanship--from the players AND the fans.

j-dawg
11-21-2006, 08:26 PM
thanks guys!

silver & black
11-22-2006, 03:50 PM
It's gotta be tough to be a Brown.

As much as I hate to say it... it's gotta be way tougher to be a Raider at the moment. :banging:

sumo
11-22-2006, 03:57 PM
As much as I hate to say it... it's gotta be way tougher to be a Raider at the moment. :banging:

I lived in AZ for most of my life - after the Steelers, the Cardinals are my boys...:bricks:

j-dawg
11-22-2006, 04:51 PM
Go easy on the guy, I mean he had to watch his alma mater give away another Ohio State game the day before he had to go out in front of those wackos in Cleveland and pretend like he cared.

dude.. that's real classy.. i think it's the exact opposite, braylon is one of the guys who wants to WIN in cleveland... he worked hard in the off season to rehab his knee and was ready to play on opening game day, the doctors said he wouldn't be ready until october.

also, i take offense to your accusation that everyone in cleveland are wackos... it's only about half of 'em!!

j-dawg
11-22-2006, 10:50 PM
This is the same guy who came out earlier in the season and said the Browns don't pay him to drop balls right? Look, the guy has a big dissapointment so far. When guys like Chad Johnson and Lee Evans are putting up big numbers and leading their teams to wins, good ol' Braylon is dropping balls in the endzone and talking shit on a team that's owned his club for three years now. The Browns just aren't getting better. I don't give a damn what the final score was, bottom line is the Clowns still can't win the big ones.

Yeah, it half full of wackos, the Ohio State alumns.

man.. both those balls were jump balls, in the endzone, heavily defended. gimme a break.

braylon, in my opinion, is having a decent season... with all the offensive problems the teams had thus far, 40 receptions, 607 yards, average 15.2, and three touchdowns isn't to shabby for a guy coming off a torn anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee only 11 months old...

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e250/veryprofane/braylon.gif

clevestinks
11-23-2006, 08:00 AM
Now edawrds is even running his mouth about his own teammates??? Man this guy is losing it!