PDA

View Full Version : Steeler fans calling National talk radio

Jason15215
11-20-2006, 03:12 PM
Please quit making Steeler fans look like a bunch of no knowledge homers. First to the guy saying the Steelers should offer Bettis a couple million to play the last 6 games because "He has some gas left in the tank". Also to the many people who say "We would be 8-2 if it wasnt for all of the bad calls". Its ok to like your home team, but I have to roll my eyes when people call national radio after being on hold for 2 hours and start some stupid scenario how the Steelers will finish 8-8 and still make the playoffs.
Also

Indy_Steelers
11-20-2006, 03:46 PM
Yeah, what he said.

ARKIESTEEL
11-20-2006, 03:48 PM
We would be 8-2 if we could hold onto the ball:dang:

SteelCityMan786
11-20-2006, 03:53 PM
Bettis being gone is not the problem. Just turnovers.

Preacher
11-20-2006, 03:58 PM
We would be 8-2 if we could hold onto the ball:dang:

Yep.. Your right!

BigDuke6
11-20-2006, 04:47 PM
The Turnovers. The STs. The XL Hangover. The Whis. No-Bus. Ike. The Concussions. Motorcycles. The Weather. The Turf. The Wind. The Cleats. The Sched. The Dow. Tom-Kat. The Refs. The Chin.

Black@Gold Forever32
11-20-2006, 04:50 PM
Please quit making Steeler fans look like a bunch of no knowledge homers. First to the guy saying the Steelers should offer Bettis a couple million to play the last 6 games because "He has some gas left in the tank". Also to the many people who say "We would be 8-2 if it wasnt for all of the bad calls". Its ok to like your home team, but I have to roll my eyes when people call national radio after being on hold for 2 hours and start some stupid scenario how the Steelers will finish 8-8 and still make the playoffs.
Also

Ok whats the point to this thread?

klick81
11-20-2006, 04:54 PM
Maybe to discuss something? Reasons why we are where we are?

Black@Gold Forever32
11-20-2006, 04:56 PM
Maybe to discuss something? Reasons why we are where we are?

Well no shit. But it seem to me that his thread was pointless and I wasted time reading it.

klick81
11-20-2006, 05:03 PM
Well no shit.

:sofunny:

The JoKeR
11-20-2006, 11:00 PM
The Turnovers. The STs. The XL Hangover. The Whis. No-Bus. Ike. The Concussions. Motorcycles. The Weather. The Turf. The Wind. The Cleats. The Sched. The Dow. Tom-Kat. The Refs. The Chin.

LMFAO!! I guess we can put partial blame on that :tt02: :dang:

Hines0wnz
11-21-2006, 12:17 AM

What chin, there has been no chin sighting in '06.

BlacknGold Bleeder
11-21-2006, 01:11 AM
Everybody around here has a short memory when it comes to Cowher !!!The accidents, injuries, turnovers, stupid penalties, etc. As a coach I would be ready to give up when the players keep doing the same stupid things over and over. How much can you coach about how to NOT turn the ball over or how to NOT make stupid mistakes?
Sometimes I see him in games and he looks pissed as hell! Others times like he just doesn't care and then again other times when he just shakes his head like WTF is wrong with these guys! As a fan I get the same way at times.

MJ5150
11-21-2006, 01:23 AM
Excuses are for losers.....winners win.

I also hope the dorky Steeler fans stop calling the national shows. Some of those folks are embarassing all of us.

-Mike

Preacher
11-21-2006, 01:53 AM
Everybody around here has a short memory when it comes to Cowher !!!The accidents, injuries, turnovers, stupid penalties, etc. As a coach I would be ready to give up when the players keep doing the same stupid things over and over. How much can you coach about how to NOT turn the ball over or how to NOT make stupid mistakes?
Sometimes I see him in games and he looks pissed as hell! Others times like he just doesn't care and then again other times when he just shakes his head like WTF is wrong with these guys! As a fan I get the same way at times.

I haven't seen him angry ONCE!

maybe that kiss from Porter thoroughly messed him up?!