PDA

View Full Version : How nice was that win?

Infamix
11-21-2006, 11:55 AM
It basically just hit me. There was less than a minute left. Ben drove down the field. He almost took the sack but broke the tackle and found Willie on a shovel pass. Did that even happen? It was 10 times better because our backs were against the wall, and still are. What a win.

Oh and even better....

IT WAS THE CLOWNS!

clevestinks
11-21-2006, 05:00 PM
I went to work the next morning, and you could hear a pin drop. I had a power point presentation to give and on page three I had in black and gold, WE OWN YOU! Everyone laughed then I was told to erase the page and get back to business, oh well they took it well. Luckily they only get to get me back every 5 years or so.

Elvis
11-21-2006, 05:19 PM
Hey atleast you didnt say it right at the begginning of your presentation... Yeh.. this was a very sweet win and one that we definitely need.. but from here on out I dont think there is one that we Dont need..:tt02: :thumbsup: :hug: :wave:

clevestinks
11-21-2006, 06:20 PM
Hey atleast you didnt say it right at the begginning of your presentation... Yeh.. this was a very sweet win and one that we definitely need.. but from here on out I dont think there is one that we Dont need..:tt02: :thumbsup: :hug: :wave:

I wanted to get them when they were not expecting it.:flap:

SteelersWoman
11-21-2006, 06:32 PM

How come you took down the pictures of the family? I kinda liked seein that--you have two sweet babies :smile:

SteelersMongol
11-21-2006, 06:50 PM
I went to work the next morning, and you could hear a pin drop. I had a power point presentation to give and on page three I had in black and gold, WE OWN YOU! Everyone laughed then I was told to erase the page and get back to business, oh well they took it well. Luckily they only get to get me back every 5 years or so.

Nice job at work. Ha ha ha. :hug: Yes it was sweet victory. I'm sure those a-holes on steelerssuck.com are sucking their thumbs and poking their noses with nothing to say now. This win will sure shut their stinking mouths up. :tt02:

Infamix
11-21-2006, 07:42 PM

That's awesome dude. Nice way to piss off the Brownie fans while keeping it light. I'm glad they had a good sense of humor, or you could have been in for some trouble at work!

SmashMouthSteelerFan
11-21-2006, 10:14 PM
I did something at work too! Down here in Columbus, Oh there are a lot of browns fans too and the Columbus Dispatch had a really sweet Big Color Picture of three clowns hanging there heads in shame after the game. I cut that baby out made copies for all my clown friends and pu the color one up at my cube. :flap: :sofunny:

The only bad thing about it is I have browns colrs up at my desk, but it is hilarious to look at!!!

:tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02:

Here is the link to the article if your interested!!

http://www.columbusdispatch.com/browns/browns.php?story=dispatch/2006/11/20/20061120-C1-00.html

NV STEELERS 723
11-21-2006, 10:40 PM
I'm in the mind set that every game is big...Every game from here out is a playoff game...it was a great win, and Ben never quit trying to make plays...I think thats why he's thrown for so many INT'S this year...

We have a very tough game this Sunday....

Stlrs4Life
11-21-2006, 11:21 PM
It would have been a rough day for me also bieng that Ohio State won also.