PDA

View Full Version : What I saw from Ben this week

RoethlisBURGHer
11-21-2006, 01:11 PM
Ben finally was able to make some plays with his feet,something I haven't seen yet this year.

He was able to scramble away from defenders and make plays on the run...before Sunday he'd just get sacked or throw a weak pass that got picked off or landed on the turf.

HometownGal
11-21-2006, 01:23 PM
Ben finally was able to make some plays with his feet,something I haven't seen yet this year.

He was able to scramble away from defenders and make plays on the run...before Sunday he'd just get sacked or throw a weak pass that got picked off or landed on the turf.

I clearly saw that, too, Roeth and it was a sight to behold. :thumbsup: I think Ben is finally getting his mojo back and is feeling a lot more comfortable out of the pocket than he was just a few games ago. He appears to finally be getting over that mental hurdle that someone who has been through what he has had to deal with must get over. Kudos to Ben for his determination and toughness! :tt02:

Sharkissle29
11-21-2006, 01:24 PM
ben gives everyone but himself credit...talk about a team player. if you've been reading the post game articles on the steelers main website you'll know what i'm talking about. if its his fault, he'll say it, thats what a leader does...

sumo
11-21-2006, 01:31 PM
With the exception of the first few weeks, Ben has been playing great this year - hopefully he will be our QB for many years...

RoethlisBURGHer
11-21-2006, 01:40 PM
ben gives everyone but himself credit...talk about a team player. if you've been reading the post game articles on the steelers main website you'll know what i'm talking about. if its his fault, he'll say it, thats what a leader does...

Ben is a huge leader.He never points a finger because he knows that when you do...there are three more pointing right back at you.

OX1947
11-21-2006, 01:46 PM
Ben is the automatic team script reader. I dont really ever have to listen to his post game comments, I already know his answers whether they win or lose.....

Preacher
11-21-2006, 03:54 PM
It may seem that Ben has finally taken the steps necessary.

Now, please, will all the Ben naysayers in Steeler nation go away!

polamalufan43
11-21-2006, 04:27 PM
Seriously, I've heard soo many "Ben sucks" lines it isn't even funny. :dang:

~Polamalufan43:tt02: