PDA

View Full Version : Happy Thanksgiving To All

HometownGal
11-21-2006, 03:32 PM
I want to wish each and every one of you a very Happy Thanksgiving. May you all enjoy sharing this very special day with your families, friends and loved ones and give thanks for all of the blessings that have been bestowed upon you during the past year. I have so many things to be thankful for this holiday season, including spending a part of each day with all of you who have truly made my experience here so wonderful and have made me smile even on those rare days when I haven't felt much like smiling! :smile: Thanks to each of you! :hug:

For those traveling this holiday weekend, please be safe in your travels. :smile:

http://www.hellasmultimedia.com/webimages/thanksgiving/images/signs/happy_thanksgiving_text_md_clr.gif

memphissteelergirl
11-21-2006, 03:35 PM
Right back at ya, HTG! :hug:
And may I add my wishes for a safe and happy Thanksgiving to all of the Steeler Nation, especially the great fans I have met since logging on here. Y'all are awesome!

sumo
11-21-2006, 03:35 PM
I want to wish each and every one of you a very Happy Thanksgiving. May you all enjoy sharing this very special day with your families, friends and loved ones and give thanks for all of the blessings that have been bestowed upon you during the past year. I have so many things to be thankful for this holiday season, including spending a part of each day with all of you who have truly made my experience here so wonderful and have made me smile even on those rare days when I haven't felt much like smiling! :smile: Thanks to each of you! :hug:

For those traveling this holiday weekend, please be safe in your travels. :smile:

http://www.hellasmultimedia.com/webimages/thanksgiving/images/signs/happy_thanksgiving_text_md_clr.gif

Thanks for posting this! All the best to you and yours HTGAL - you rock!! - have a great holiday!!!

floodcitygirl
11-21-2006, 03:49 PM
A very Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! Hope you enjoy your holiday with family, friends, and the people that you hold dear. I couldn't agree more with HTG....I'm very thankful for the friends who post here. Safety and God's blessings to all of you. :smile:

clevestinks
11-21-2006, 04:07 PM
As Always Everyone have a Great Holiday, Be Safe!

ARKIESTEEL
11-21-2006, 04:39 PM
From way down here in the heart of God's country hope all of you eat so much your pants dont fit right.....realy Happy turkey day

Black@Gold Forever32
11-21-2006, 05:05 PM
Thanks Hometown Gal and Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. I will be eating alot and watching football like every Thanksgiving. My family will be gathering at my Mom's house. Which I always show up early and help her cook.

Everybody have a great Thanksgiving and don't eat to much like me.

HometownGal
11-21-2006, 05:13 PM
Thanks Hometown Gal and Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. I will be eating alot and watching football like every Thanksgiving. My family will be gathering at my Mom's house. Which I always show up early and help her cook.

Everybody have a great Thanksgiving and don't eat to much like me.

HA HA!! I hear ya, buddy! What a good son you are to help your Mom with Thanksgiving dinner! :smile: Thanksgiving is the one day every year that I stuff myself until I am ready to split in two and I feel no guilt whatsoever, though my workouts at the gym are going to quadruple next week - LOL! :smile:

Maidenarcher
11-21-2006, 06:41 PM
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!!!

Just remember that a day of Thanks should not be reserved for just one day. Each day should be appreciated and we should be thankful for all of our many blessings.

PisnNapalm
11-21-2006, 07:30 PM
Whatever....

Holidays get me down usually. Too damn busy, too many people, too much noise.

If ya wanna give thanks for something, be thankful you're not at my house on Thursday. :banging:

BlacknGold Bleeder
11-22-2006, 12:07 AM
Happy Turkey Day everyone !!

Golden Wave
11-22-2006, 03:58 AM
happy thanks giving to all of you also.
but me, ive gotta work 2 doubles in a row.

stlrtruck
11-22-2006, 10:26 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to one and all.
May God's Blessings be abundant to you and your family. And may His grace, mercy, peace, and comfort surround your family during the Thanksgiving weekend!

herewegosteelers
11-22-2006, 11:21 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to one and all.
May God's Blessings be abundant to you and your family. And may His grace, mercy, peace, and comfort surround your family during the Thanksgiving weekend!

Thank you. You too. Cant wait to eat turkey, drink beer & watch a Thursday football game.:wave:

BigDuke6
11-22-2006, 11:24 AM
God Bless all of you Americans.

SteelCityMan786
11-22-2006, 02:19 PM

Right back at HTG.

Happy Thanksgiving to all Steelers Fever Members.

BlacknGold76
11-23-2006, 01:35 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone in the Steeler Nation, to everyone here at Steeler fever. May it be a safe and Happy one for all.!!!!:tt02: :tt02: :helmet: :banana: :banana:

Preacher
11-23-2006, 02:48 AM
I too want to wish a happy thanksgiving to all on Steelersfever and in Steelernation. I have enjoyed being able to share a little part of my day with all of you.

God Bless and Happy Thanksgiving!!

3 to be 4
11-23-2006, 08:56 AM
Yes, Happy Thanksgiving everyone. May the Lord bless you and your families.

SteelCityMan786
11-23-2006, 09:32 AM
Now make sure you don't overdue it.

JK. Why should we break a tradition. I'll probably be puking to death with as much as I eat.

PisnNapalm
11-23-2006, 11:07 AM
It should turn into a mad house here in about 20 minutes. 5 kids and 4 adults arriving soon.

anyway... This is my first chance to sit down all day so far.

83-Steelers-43
11-23-2006, 11:17 AM
Happy Thanksgiving

james203
11-23-2006, 11:38 AM
happy turkey day.lets hope detroit & denver win today.we dont want miami & kc to win due to afc wild card seeds.

Chronicgaming
11-23-2006, 12:39 PM
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Hope everyone can eat some turkey, enjoy the games, and spend time with loved ones! :cheers:

SteelCityMan786
11-23-2006, 02:21 PM
My house will be nuts soon. I've got 3 more people coming in. It's smaller then Round 1 for me. Which was at my uncles.

SteelCityMan786
11-23-2006, 02:44 PM
Merging with another Thanksgiving thread.

Mamaduck43
11-23-2006, 03:03 PM
Hau`oli L? Ho`omaika`i! Literally translated it means "Happy day of good thanks"......

You guys will be eating leftovers when we finally get our main meal - - - I just put my turkey in the oven a little while ago..... My experimental Pumpkin cheesecake is cooling on the counter and my potatoes are peeled and ready to go.... And the rest of the meal is being prepared and served at my DS' inlaws' house downstairs, so I don't even have to worry about doing dishes.....

I have the karaoke set up for the kids, and the Monopoly game is ready to go for our annual Thanksgiving Monopoly Marathon......

Have a wonderful and safe Holiday weekend...... I will have my dessert on Sunday when we win!!!!!

SteelCityMan786
11-23-2006, 03:16 PM
I was about to go what was that supposed to mean? Thanks for the translation.

Stlrs4Life
11-23-2006, 04:31 PM
Same to you HTG. Happy Thanksgiving everybody.

Preacher
11-23-2006, 11:42 PM
Hau`oli L? Ho`omaika`i! Literally translated it means "Happy day of good thanks"......

You guys will be eating leftovers when we finally get our main meal - - - I just put my turkey in the oven a little while ago..... My experimental Pumpkin cheesecake is cooling on the counter and my potatoes are peeled and ready to go.... And the rest of the meal is being prepared and served at my DS' inlaws' house downstairs, so I don't even have to worry about doing dishes.....

I have the karaoke set up for the kids, and the Monopoly game is ready to go for our annual Thanksgiving Monopoly Marathon......

Have a wonderful and safe Holiday weekend...... I will have my dessert on Sunday when we win!!!!!

Real steeler freinds would invite us to your place for dinner and a month in Hawaii!!
:wink02::wink02::wink02::wink02: