PDA

View Full Version : Happy Thanksgiving CJ#85 from Kimo Von Oelhoffen

meanjoecoop
11-22-2006, 10:52 PM
Happy Thanksgiving CJ#85,

Please remember to save me a "Turkey Leg"

http://i.a.cnn.net/si/multimedia/photo_gallery/0605/gallery.palmer/images/34657.jpg

Hey!...this tastes like chicken!

Love,

Kimo

SteelCityMan786
11-22-2006, 10:52 PM
LMFAO! CJ I guess had a wake up call.

CJ#85
11-22-2006, 10:59 PM
Just proves the hit was dirty. Steinbach's hand is in front of him, not behind him, as Kimo goes for the dive and twist.

But, Happy Thanksgiving anyway to all you Steeler fans!

Kimo, you suck, happy ACL/MCL tearing for the Jets!

meanjoecoop
11-22-2006, 11:13 PM
Just proves the hit was dirty. Steinbach's hand is in front of him, not behind him, as Kimo goes for the dive and twist.

Just proves Steinbitch is big puss who cant make a block to save his QB.

KIMO WAS FRAMED!

CJ#85
11-22-2006, 11:18 PM
Steinbach definitely should have made the block, but that doesn't excuse Kimo for twisting out Carson's knee. Steinbach was explaining that if he had made the block, I'm not exactly sure why, but it would have drawn a flag. He had explained why it would have drawn a flag a while back in the paper, but I don't remember why. I'm sure now that he would have went ahead and got the flag knowing what happened.

HometownGal
11-22-2006, 11:29 PM

Actually- it looks like Steinbach is trying to cop a feel of Kimo's weenie. :jawdrop: Not only does he suck at blocking a defender, he's a homo! :toofunny:

I think it proves quite the opposite. If Steinbach's arm/hand is in FRONT of him, he's obviously trying to brace his fall into Kimo. :dang: :dang: :dang:

Happy Thanksgiving to you, as well.

Black@Gold Forever32
11-22-2006, 11:38 PM

Go suck Carson's **** you ****. We don't want you around here. There is plenty of Bengals sites for you to slob on CJ's knob all you want.

HometownGal
11-22-2006, 11:44 PM
Go suck Carson's **** you ****. We don't want you around here. There is plenty of Bengals sites for you to slob on CJ's knob all you want.

She doesn't like knobs, BNGF32 - she likes PEE.

Black@Gold Forever32
11-22-2006, 11:46 PM

I don't want to be mean. You know thats not my style. But I really can't take her B.S. on here anymore. So the darkside of Dan is coming out. Damn Vodka will do that to me. lol

meanjoecoop
11-22-2006, 11:49 PM
CJ, since you seem to love quoting Wikipedia?

On the Bengals' second offensive play, Palmer launched a 66-yard completion ? the longest in Bengals' playoff history ? to receiver Chris Henry while Steelers defensive tackle Kimo von Oelhoffen tried to sack him. During the play von Oelhoffen was pushed into Palmer by guard Eric Steinbach. Von Oelhoffen collided with Palmer's rigid left leg at the knee, bending it at an awkward angle. Palmer had to be taken off the field on a cart. A magnetic resonance imaging test revealed tears of both the anterior cruciate and medial collateral ligaments as well as cartilage and meniscus damage.

No penalty was called on von Oelhoffen because his path to Palmer was judged to have been altered by Steinbach.

Von Oelhoffen later apologized for the hit. Palmer forgave him, stating that the injury was, "just part of the game."

CJ?Palmer forgave Kimo and you should too.

meanjoecoop
11-22-2006, 11:59 PM

LOL. Did you know that when you get meningitis (an infection of the fluid of a person's spinal cord and the fluid that surrounds the brain), the medication they give you turns your pee bright orange?

So the bungals colors resemble infected pee? :toofunny:

HometownGal
11-23-2006, 12:08 AM
LOL. Did you know that when you get meningitis (an infection of the fluid of a person's spinal cord and the fluid that surrounds the brain), the medication they give you turns your pee bright orange?

So the bungals colors resemble infected pee? :toofunny:

Sssssshhhhh. She'll come running when she sees talk about pee. :jawdrop:

MACH1
11-23-2006, 12:16 AM

:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :thumbsup:

meanjoecoop
11-23-2006, 12:19 AM

yer killin me :toofunny:

HometownGal
11-23-2006, 12:23 AM
yer killin me :toofunny:

She's probably kneeling in front of the porcelain god right now with her cat eye glasses and magnifying glass trying to identify all of the various hues. :mg:

meanjoecoop
11-23-2006, 12:26 AM
She's probably kneeling in front of the porcelain god right now with her cat eye glasses and magnifying glass trying to identify all of the various hues. :mg:

Maybe she has a PEEhd in that subject?:scholar:

HometownGal
11-23-2006, 12:30 AM
Maybe she has a PEEhd in that subject?:scholar:

BWA HA HA!!!!!! :toofunny: As they say in France.........OUI OUI. :sofunny:

meanjoecoop
11-23-2006, 12:35 AM
I'll bet she spends her time checking out this site as well...http://www.urinal.net/

:monkey:

MACH1
11-23-2006, 12:51 AM
Hey I'll take a leg, just twist me one off.:drool:

CJ#85
11-23-2006, 01:03 AM
I'll bet she spends her time checking out this site as well...http://www.urinal.net/

Never heard of that site. Obviously you like it Joey, because you know all about it. Do you frequent a man's urinal web site? All I said is that your uniforms are pee yellow and black. I didn't spend the past however many posts talking about urine like the rest of you.

meanjoecoop
11-23-2006, 01:09 AM

Sheeee's Baaack!

CJ#85
11-23-2006, 01:16 AM

Thanks for taking time from your favorite web site to let everyone know I'm back!

meanjoecoop
11-23-2006, 02:06 AM
Thanks for taking time from your favorite web site to let everyone know I'm back!

It wasn?t necessary...we can smell your bungal funk a mile away. :yuck:

HometownGal
11-23-2006, 09:20 AM
All I said is that your uniforms are pee yellow and black. I didn't spend the past however many posts talking about urine like the rest of you.

Maybe not, but you posted that same drivel more than once in different threads, so you must have a urine fetish. :flap:

SteelCityMan786
11-23-2006, 10:13 AM

Yeah well, you don't have worry about him any more. And it wasn't cheap.He got bumped into him as far as I'm concerned.

Tankus_Maximus
11-23-2006, 10:13 AM
Steinbach definitely should have made the block, but that doesn't excuse Kimo for twisting out Carson's knee. Steinbach was explaining that if he had made the block, I'm not exactly sure why, but it would have drawn a flag. He had explained why it would have drawn a flag a while back in the paper, but I don't remember why. I'm sure now that he would have went ahead and got the flag knowing what happened.

BECAUSE HE WAS HOLDING!!!!!!

Tankus_Maximus
11-23-2006, 10:17 AM
Anytime a lineman's shoulders aren't "squared" up with a defender on a block, and the lineman's got a hold of the defender, it's considered a hold. Cheatin ass Steinbach's wasn't able to block the ferocious clubbing forearm rips of Kimo, hence he was forced to CHEAT and use a HOLD, which ultimately cost Caution his stick.

CJ#85
11-23-2006, 08:45 PM
Anytime a lineman's shoulders aren't "squared" up with a defender on a block, and the lineman's got a hold of the defender, it's considered a hold. Cheatin ass Steinbach's wasn't able to block the ferocious clubbing forearm rips of Kimo, hence he was forced to CHEAT and use a HOLD, which ultimately cost Caution his stick.

If it was holding, which Steinbach didn't do as the refs never called holding, then why do other Steeler fans say he was blocked or pushed into Kimo? A holding would pull Kimo back. Steinbach's arm was clearly in the front as if to hold, but then he released. He never pushed Kimo forward. He allowed Kimo to continue, and Kimo wiped out Carson's knee.

stillers4me
11-23-2006, 08:50 PM
If it was holding, which Steinbach didn't do as the refs never called holding, then why do other Steeler fans say he was blocked or pushed into Kimo? A holding would pull Kimo back. Steinbach's arm was clearly in the front as if to hold, but then he released. He never pushed Kimo forward. He allowed Kimo to continue, and Kimo wiped out Carson's knee.

I believe this play was reviewed by the NFL officials over and over and over. There was no penalty.....no fine. Case closed. Get over it. :banging:

Unless you plan on using this as the excuse for your next 15 years in the AFC North basement. I hear it still smells like Bengal piss so you should feel right at home.

Black@Gold Forever32
11-23-2006, 08:53 PM
I believe this play was reviewed by the NFL officials over and over and over. There was no penalty.....no fine. Case closed. Get over it. :banging:

Unless you plan on using this as the excuse for your next 15 years in the AFC North basement. I hear it still smells like Bengal piss so you should feel right at home.

But she can't get over it. CJ#1Groupie is here to defend her Bengals on a Steelers site.

CJ#85
11-23-2006, 08:56 PM
Black and Gold, did you get the message I sent you back?

Black@Gold Forever32
11-23-2006, 09:01 PM
Black and Gold, did you get the message I sent you back?

Yes

Tankus_Maximus
11-23-2006, 09:11 PM
It wasn?t necessary...we can smell your bungal funk a mile away. :yuck:

Ewwww...they have over-the-counter creams for that now.

CantStop85
11-23-2006, 10:01 PM
Happy Thanksgiving and stay classy, Pittsburgh.

ShutDown24
11-23-2006, 11:42 PM
Go screw up a Bungals forum cinncy fans....... If you screw it up --- The Bungals Forums can match the Bungals uniforms! Oh and Ike can cover ocho-perdedor anyday.

Tankus_Maximus
11-24-2006, 12:57 PM
Happy Thanksgiving and stay classy, Pittsburgh.

I hope ya choke on the wish bone!!

polamalufan43
11-24-2006, 07:32 PM
Go screw up a Bungals forum cinncy fans....... If you screw it up --- The Bungals Forums can match the Bungals uniforms! Oh and Ike can cover ocho-perdedor anyday.

I still cant understand or comprehend the complete stupidity of Johson's "nickname." My friends call anyone who's acting stupid "Ocho Cinco" now. I lke ocho-perdedor better, heh heh.

~Polamalufan43:tt02: