PDA

View Full Version : I enjoyed the Steelers not making it to the Superbowl last season

Nick The Slasher McGirk
07-27-2005, 05:46 PM
I say this because a lot of you guys were arrogant and just new you were in the superbowl when you beat my Eagles and Patriots in the regular season. You're lucky your team didn't make it because you would have lost to us or the Patriots. I really hope Big banana head Ben isn't a fluke. :bouncy:

bengalsfan21
07-27-2005, 06:06 PM
I say this because a lot of you guys were arrogant and just new you were in the superbowl when you beat my Eagles and Patriots in the regular season. You're lucky your team didn't make it because you would have lost to us or the Patriots. I really hope Big banana head Ben isn't a fluke. :bouncy:

I like this guy...Welcome to SF

Tha rock
07-27-2005, 06:25 PM

They deserved it!! Those damn pastys should have not went at all! I would have rather ptt went then anyone other than the jets!

geran42o
07-27-2005, 06:53 PM

We did lose to the Patroits numb nuts. In the AFCCG. It's not like we could have lost to them in the Super Bowl, seeing as we're in the same conference dumbass.

Dirtywater
07-27-2005, 07:05 PM
They deserved it!! Those damn pastys should have not went at all! I would have rather ptt went then anyone other than the jets!

Come on now, it's a game, and whoever wins deserves to go on. What, beating them 41-27 or whatever the score was is "not deserving?" I fail to see your logic.

LambertIsGod58
07-27-2005, 08:29 PM
what an idiot this guy is.....Read your thread before you post it.

PaSteelers
07-27-2005, 08:57 PM
The eagles have how many Superbowls?????? Yeah thats what I thought! LMAO!!!!

ZERO!!!!!!

CantStop85
07-28-2005, 12:02 AM

ZERO!!!!!!
I hope you meant superbowl titles...if not, you're a sad little man.

BlitzburghRockCity
07-28-2005, 12:14 AM
Not quite sure how to take you just yet.. that thing about losing to the pats in the SB just kinda threw me for minute and Im hoping you arent quite that football illiterate ;)

Nobody can say 1 way or the other what would have happened had we been in the SB and who would have won..its water under the bridge now,its time for 2005 !!

Go_Cats
07-28-2005, 12:18 AM
I like this guy...Welcome to SF
+1
hahahahahah :busted:

Livinginthe past
07-28-2005, 05:33 AM
Troll alert...this guy is a one-post wonder.
Write something so moronically feeble that people will be compelled to hand your @ss to you on a platter......
Its a shame so much more effort went into choosing a name than thinking of something worthwhile to post.

NM

Nick The Slasher McGirk
07-28-2005, 09:39 AM
I am not a troll but I do hate the Steelers and the majority of their fans. Your teams arrogance killed them last season. That's why it felt great to see you guys go down.
This is the last I'll say about it. We can get to the real blasting from here on out.

I forgot you and that pats are in the same conference. My fault. I should have said you would have lost to us in the superbowl anyway.

ironcitychef
07-28-2005, 10:08 AM
Your teams arrogance killed them last season. That's why it felt great to see you guys go down.
This is the last I'll say about it. We can get to the real blasting from here on out.

I wish it was our arrogance. Throw ints in crucial situations smells like nerves to me. On the other end of arrogance if you ask me. Now the eagles partying late and being dehydrated come SuperBowl time smells a little bit more like arrogance don't you think?

Livinginthe past
07-28-2005, 11:52 AM
I am not a troll but I do hate the Steelers and the majority of their fans. Your teams arrogance killed them last season. That's why it felt great to see you guys go down.

I forgot you and that pats are in the same conference. My fault. I should have said you would have lost to us in the superbowl anyway.

A bit of a sad attitude if I may say so.
Why can't you respect the Steelers for their achievements - I have laid my share of smack into em this post-season - but I certainly wouldn't say I hate any of them.
I cannot see how you can accuse the Steelers of taking an 'arrogant attitude' last year - they got as far as they did through sheer hard work, determination and not a small amount of skill.
It so happens they came up against a better side on the day in the Patriots, but who knows what this year holds.

I have alot of respect for the Eagles organisation also, even more so with the backbone you are showing in the T.O. debacle.

Regards

NM

Nick The Slasher McGirk
07-28-2005, 02:02 PM
I guess the reason I created this post was because of some of the steeler fans in here and on their message board. Once they beat us and the patriots they just new they were going to win the superbowl. I knew the Eagles wouldn't beat them either. It's all about Tom Brady. He is the greatest QB to play the game since Joe Montana. As long as he has a healthy O line in front of him. His team will consistenlty be in the playoffs.

This is just my take on things.

bigbensgirl7
07-28-2005, 04:27 PM
I guess the reason I created this post was because of some of the steeler fans in here and on their message board. Once they beat us and the patriots they just new they were going to win the superbowl.
Honestly, I think that is just pure ignorance on your part. I don't think I know one Steelers fan that "knew" we were going to the SB or even thought it was going to be an easy ride there. Yes, we knocked off the 2 undefeated teams left in the NFL in consecutive weeks. Good accomplishment, but far from a SB appearance. Did I think we were good enough and had a chance...of course I did. I keep faith in my team as I'm sure you do (did you not believe last year was finally the year for you guys to go? And did you know the chance and opportunity was there for you guys? Did you still have to earn it? I think the awnsers to all of those are "yes". But as Steelers fans, we understand the road to the SB is not easy and the AFC had a few teams that could have potentially gone. The pats won and represented the AFC just as expected!

clevestinks
07-28-2005, 04:56 PM

I really don`t want to sound like I think that all Eagles fans are as stupid as you. Not even you could predict who would have won ,if it were the battle of P.A. Especially not you. I understand why you are jealous, and why you are bitter. Even though the Eagles made the bowl , you know yourself that they weren`t the second bestteam in the league, don`t you. You have to know that, MrFootball. The Pats were better, the Steelers were better, The Jets and Chargers were better. The NFC didn`t deserve a representative last season. The whole NFC sucked. and you suck. Your weak thread is no match for this site, please go away, get back on the short bus, put your football helmet on and go. Your weak, very , very weak.

figg
07-28-2005, 09:25 PM
This is either a little kid or a fake football fan. He just so happens to like the Patriots lol (bandwagon). And he likes 2 teams :rolleyes: WTF is that all about?

bengalsfan21
07-28-2005, 10:01 PM
This is either a little kid or a fake football fan. He just so happens to like the Patriots lol (bandwagon). And he likes 2 teams :rolleyes: WTF is that all about?

I like 2 teams....Bengals and Washington...When they play each other i'll of course root for the bengals.

CantStop85
07-28-2005, 10:36 PM
I would like two teams if Kentucky had a pro football team...but since that will never happen, I'll only have one favorite team.

figg
07-28-2005, 10:47 PM
I like 2 teams....Bengals and Washington...When they play each other i'll of course root for the bengals.

I cant really see someone being a die hard fan of 2 teams. Palmer poster over your bed and a Portis poster over your toilet :busted:

Maybe if your a die hard fan of 1 team but dont mind seeing a different team winning.

AllAmericanSteelerGirl#7
07-28-2005, 11:35 PM
We did lose to the Patroits numb nuts. In the AFCCG. It's not like we could have lost to them in the Super Bowl, seeing as we're in the same conference dumbass.

HAHA! Good point Geran! haha your hilarious!

~AllAmer~

BlitzburghRockCity
07-28-2005, 11:44 PM
I cant really see someone being a die hard fan of 2 teams. Palmer poster over your bed and a Portis poster over your toilet :busted:

Maybe if your a die hard fan of 1 team but dont mind seeing a different team winning.

I can see a diehard of different teams in different sports..but not of 2 teams in the same sport. I'll agree w/ ya figg.

I just cant imagine being able to pour your heart and sould into more than 1 team, my nerves couldnt take it! :D

Livinginthe past
07-29-2005, 02:21 AM
Im gonna go out on a limb here and say that this guy sounds alot like ERICNIE18 - the one who pretends to be a Steelers fan - then suddenly starts getting all weepy eyed over Tom Brady.
also notice the desperate mistake in the very first post....he didnt REALISE THAT THE PATS AND STEELERS WERE IN THE SAME CONFERENCE??

Maybe this poster isnt even a football fan at all....who could seriously not know that.

My guess is that he tried to write the post from a fake-eagles point of view and fell flat on his face straight away.....

Cheers

NM

figg
07-29-2005, 03:29 PM
I can see a diehard of different teams in different sports..but not of 2 teams in the same sport. I'll agree w/ ya figg.

I just cant imagine being able to pour your heart and sould into more than 1 team, my nerves couldnt take it! :D

exactly :cheers:

CantStop85
07-29-2005, 08:20 PM
Actually I'm a die-hard fan of anyone who happens to be playing you guys...haha :D

PaSteelers
07-30-2005, 02:56 AM
I hope you meant superbowl titles...if not, you're a sad little man.

What the H*ll are you talking about?!?!? Of course I mean SUPERBOWLS, what do you think??? Come in here and trash talk with an eagle fan??? Until they get at least ONE SUPERBOWL in their teams history. Who cares! As far as the patsies are concern I believe they are done this year! We will see though!

PaSteelers
07-30-2005, 03:03 AM

Once again! Get a SUPERBOWL under your belt then come and TALK! BTW! You talk about arrogance! Who's the team with a jail cell in their stadium!?!?!? Eagles fans are the WORST fans ever to be at their stadium and try to enjoy a game, following the RATBIRDS! I would rather be at Dallas with them cowboys then to drive the 50 miles to Philthy for a game!

CantStop85
07-30-2005, 04:23 PM

ZERO!!!!!!
What the H*ll are you talking about?!?!? Of course I mean SUPERBOWLS, what do you think??? Come in here and trash talk with an eagle fan??? Until they get at least ONE SUPERBOWL in their teams history. Who cares! As far as the patsies are concern I believe they are done this year! We will see though!
Sorry, cupcake...I didn't mean to confuse your simple little mind. You asked how many superbowls the eagles had, not how many superbowl titles they had. They had a superbowl last season, they've never had a superbowl title. Learn the difference, princess.

bengalsfan21
07-30-2005, 04:34 PM

I am a die hard bengals fan, I root for the redskins as well like I stated I choose the bengals over the redskins....I have a hell of a lot of bengals stuff and a few redskins things so i'm not die hard for both.

PaSteelers
08-10-2005, 12:37 PM
Sorry, cupcake...I didn't mean to confuse your simple little mind. You asked how many superbowls the eagles had, not how many superbowl titles they had. They had a superbowl last season, they've never had a superbowl title. Learn the difference, princess.

Cupcake??? Princess??? Are you gay???

Yes SUPERBOWL TITLES!!! Not how many times a team has been to the Superbowl! BTW? Were the bungles ever there? LOL!

CantStop85
08-10-2005, 12:55 PM
Cupcake??? Princess??? Are you gay???

Yes SUPERBOWL TITLES!!! Not how many times a team has been to the Superbowl! BTW? Were the bungles ever there? LOL!
Yes, actually the bengals have been there but have never won.

I thought the names cupcake and princess would make you happy.