PDA

View Full Version : Are the Steelers Over-rated

SteelProven
07-27-2005, 05:30 PM
Do you think the Steelers are over rated? If so, why?

LambertIsGod58
07-27-2005, 07:32 PM
No, they may be weak at WR more so this year than last. I think we are stronger in the secondary this year. Ben should be improved, so I think we'll definately be a contender again this year.

Livinginthe past
07-28-2005, 04:23 AM
Always seems like a weird question. First you have to tell us where exactly the Steelers are rated.
I would have them down as the second best team in the conference - but then I am not going to go and say that they are over-rated then am I?
Unless I was schizophrenic of course.

Which Im not, by the way.

NM

RoethlisBURGHer
07-28-2005, 02:46 PM
I think we are underrated/overlooked because all the talk is about the Ravens in the division.Many people have us finishing third in the division!

clevestinks
07-28-2005, 05:16 PM
No. if we were rated No.1 then yes we would be overrated. The Pats have one the last three of four , so they are deserving of the No.1 spot. I wish we were more underrated, to give us more of a fight.
I don`t think that you can have the No.1 defense and be overrated.
Not to mention all the rating stuff is non sense anyway.

BlitzburghRockCity
07-28-2005, 09:56 PM
Sure we're underrated, overlooked, and nobody thinks we'll do anything special this year. Thats the way I like it..that way we can all say I told ya so come January !!!

Livinginthe past
07-29-2005, 01:08 AM
Believe me, outside smack talking Bungles fans, no-one is under-rating the Steelers this year....sorry to pull that security blanket away from you Blitzburgh :yummy:

Everyone is gonna be gunning for you - almost as rabidly as they will be coming after the Pats. Beating a team that went 15-1 the previous year is till something of an achievement for some teams...not mentioning any particular ones of course. :rolleyes:

Cheers

NM

WHODEY2005
07-29-2005, 11:30 AM
I think Pittsburgh is slightly overated because everyone is expecting the magic of last year again this year. The division is very tough with 3 of the 4 teams being contenders. But at least we all get to play the Clowns twice this year.

Tha rock
07-30-2005, 05:20 PM
no, they went 15-1 on the season! Ben is a rookie there good in my opinion!