PDA

View Full Version : BellatrixBlack

BellatrixBlack
11-23-2006, 11:10 AM
Bellatrix Black here. You may call me Bella (or any other variant of my name you wish).

I have been a Steelers Fan :tt02: :banana: for a few months now, but alas, all my friends hate the Steelers :banging: Damn those Bengals and their rivalry. I dont understand, can someone explain to me why a Bengals fan cant enjoy the Steelers as well??

And for all those male chauvinistic types that may be roaming these boards, I am a girl :cheer:

SteelCityMan786
11-23-2006, 11:12 AM
Welcome to the Site.

BellatrixBlack
11-23-2006, 11:19 AM
Thank you :-)

SteelCityMan786
11-23-2006, 11:40 AM
Anytime. We welcome new Steelers fans all the time. Need anything, just give me, Prosdo, or SteelersFever a holler.

Livinginthe past
11-23-2006, 03:21 PM
Bellatrix Black here. You may call me Bella (or any other variant of my name you wish).

I have been a Steelers Fan :tt02: :banana: for a few months now, but alas, all my friends hate the Steelers :banging: Damn those Bengals and their rivalry. I dont understand, can someone explain to me why a Bengals fan cant enjoy the Steelers as well??

And for all those male chauvinistic types that may be roaming these boards, I am a girl :cheer:

Shouldn't you be cooking a man dinner?

Just kiddin' :wink02:

Welcome to the board, Bella

NM

jaysta
11-23-2006, 06:13 PM
Welcome to SF Bella...and just for the record, I'm a guy. :wink02:

SteelCityMan786
11-23-2006, 06:18 PM
Welcome to SF Bella...and just for the record, I'm a guy. :wink02:

Ok, who has been calling you a girl.

BellatrixBlack
11-23-2006, 07:19 PM
Lol hello guy :wink02:

Prosdo
11-23-2006, 09:26 PM
Welcome to SF!

HometownGal
11-23-2006, 11:59 PM
Hiya Bella and welcome! :smile: :tt02: :wave: You won't find many male chauvs here, hon. Womens' opinions are welcomed and appreciated here - one of the thousands of positives about SF! :thumbsup:

floodcitygirl
11-24-2006, 12:26 AM
Welcome to SF!!! Hope you enjoy!!!!! :smile:

stillers4me
11-24-2006, 10:29 AM
Welcome from a "fellow" Steeler Babe!!!

lamberts-lost-tooth
11-24-2006, 11:14 AM
Welcome to the board Bella...enjoy!!!!....and if anyone treats ya badley...Let HometownGirl and FloodcityGirl know....They are the resident Brute squad...(pesonally they both scare me to death!!) :rofl:

SteelCityMan786
11-24-2006, 11:21 AM
They give all of those that cause problems trouble. It's their specialty. That's only of course till we slap banned under their name.

lamberts-lost-tooth
11-24-2006, 01:09 PM
They give all of those that cause problems trouble. It's their specialty. That's only of course till we slap banned under their name.

can we put "Brute squad" under their names?

lamberts-lost-tooth
11-24-2006, 01:11 PM
can we put "Brute squad" under their names?

Arkie and I are the official "cute squad":flap:

floodcitygirl
11-24-2006, 10:54 PM
Ignore all of this nonsense, Bella. HTG and I are just brutally cute! :wink02:

lamberts-lost-tooth
11-25-2006, 08:25 AM
Ignore all of this nonsense, Bella. HTG and I are just brutally cute! :wink02:

Yes they are!!:thumbsup:

Preacher
11-27-2006, 02:35 AM
Oh My....

Well Bella... you are welcomed here... please don't let the silliness worry you.

You will see much more of it later on! :sofunny:

God Bless

SteelerFanInCA
11-28-2006, 12:27 PM
Hello and welcome to the site.

SteelShooter
12-02-2006, 08:45 PM
Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome ........................and did I say "Hey There!"