PDA

View Full Version : Bengals Defense rating........dead last!!

stillers4me
11-23-2006, 10:15 AM
http://news.enquirer.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20061121/SPT02/611210341/1066

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/stats/byteam?group=Defense&cat=Rankings&conference=NFL&year=season_2006&sort=1130&old_category=Total&old_group=Defense

Now, as much as it pains me to see our mighty Steeler defense only at #11.........I think "these articles prove" how much the Bengals defense suck!!

The Bengals did NOT lose last year's playoff game because Palmer got hurt..........they lost because their defense had more holes than swiss cheese (remember they were up by 10 points TWICE without the Kitten) and obviously nothings changed!!

Last........dead last!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny:

MACH1
11-23-2006, 11:49 AM
Because they SUCK

Tankus_Maximus
11-23-2006, 12:27 PM
I must concur with bcrabt...the Bengals whole-heartedly SUCK.

HometownGal
11-23-2006, 01:23 PM
Well, well, well. How d'ya like them apples Bungles fans? :sofunny: A pee wee (you like that huh, CJ? :wink02: ) football team could score on that sorry assed excuse of a defense. While Sam Adams is too busy stuffing those HoHo's into those hog jowls of his and sucking the choc-O-lot off of those tree trunks he calls fingers, yet another back is whizzing on by. :thumbsup:

SteelCityMan786
11-23-2006, 02:14 PM
Well, well, well. How d'ya like them apples Bungles fans? :sofunny: A pee wee (you like that huh, CJ? :wink02: ) football team could score on that sorry assed excuse of a defense. While Sam Adams is too busy stuffing those HoHo's into those hog jowls of his and sucking the choc-O-lot off of those tree trunks he calls fingers, yet another back is whizzing on by. :thumbsup:

I think they lost to a pee wee team already.

CJ#85
11-23-2006, 07:19 PM
We haven't lost to a pee wee team, it's not like we lost to the Raiders.

I will just say this, I agree we have a horrible defense. In fact, I joke that they couldn't cover a high school football team. Sam Adams is a great person. His problem is, he needs knee surgery, but he wants to wait until the season is over to get it. Part of me thinks he should get it because he isn't doing much good.

silver & black
11-23-2006, 07:41 PM
[QUOTE=CJ#85;180203]We haven't lost to a pee wee team, it's not like we lost to the Raiders.

Not yet. :smile:

You should beat us, but I wouldn't count on it being a lock. Even our sorry offense might be able to score on the #32 rated defense in the league. :sofunny: Our defense, on the other hand is ranked #8. Unfortunately, all you have to do is run up the middle... we can't do anything about it. :dang:

At any rate, we will see on Dec. 10. :cheers:

CJ#85
11-23-2006, 08:01 PM
Thanks Silver and Black. I'm looking forward to it. I see you're from Ohio. You gonna come to the game? It seems many teams have one or the other, a good offense or defense but not both. The Chargers seem to, but you guys need to fix your offense, and we need to fix our defense badly. With the exception of turnovers, we can't do anything else right.

SteelCityMan786
11-23-2006, 08:27 PM
We haven't lost to a pee wee team, it's not like we lost to the Raiders.

I will just say this, I agree we have a horrible defense. In fact, I joke that they couldn't cover a high school football team. Sam Adams is a great person. His problem is, he needs knee surgery, but he wants to wait until the season is over to get it. Part of me thinks he should get it because he isn't doing much good.

When you play Cleveland I can see you guys LOSING.

stillers4me
11-23-2006, 08:28 PM

I pray for it.

Black@Gold Forever32
11-23-2006, 08:30 PM

Only thing the Browns will have to score offensive TD's. The Steelers gift wrapped two returns for TD's this past Sunday and the Browns still lost.

CantStop85
11-23-2006, 09:06 PM
Well, well, well. How d'ya like them apples Bungles fans? :sofunny: A pee wee (you like that huh, CJ? :wink02: ) football team could score on that sorry assed excuse of a defense.
Then why did Pittsburgh score only 20 on it?

HometownGal
11-24-2006, 06:22 AM
Then why did Pittsburgh score only 20 on it?

Only 20? 20 points aint peanuts, CS. :wink02: Just think - with a healthy Ben, we more than likely would have doubled that. :flap:

silver & black
11-24-2006, 07:35 AM
Thanks Silver and Black. I'm looking forward to it. I see you're from Ohio. You gonna come to the game? It seems many teams have one or the other, a good offense or defense but not both. The Chargers seem to, but you guys need to fix your offense, and we need to fix our defense badly. With the exception of turnovers, we can't do anything else right.

I have a buddy that is a Bengals fan. He is trying to get tickets for the game. If he can swing it, I'm there!

Our offense is directly connected to our OC...Waffles Walsh. If we could even manage some semblance of an offense, we could be at least a .500 team right now. I can't believe that Al is letting this go on. It's going to be another interesting off season in Raider Nation.

CantStop85
11-24-2006, 01:21 PM
Only 20? 20 points aint peanuts, CS. :wink02: Just think - with a healthy Ben, we more than likely would have doubled that. :flap:
Doubled interceptions maybe...I'm not so sure about the points. I guess we'll see in a few weeks.

lamberts-lost-tooth
11-24-2006, 01:25 PM
Doubled interceptions maybe...I'm not so sure about the points. I guess we'll see in a few weeks.

Dude your schedule coming up is BRUTAL!!!!

floodcitygirl
11-24-2006, 10:41 PM
Doubled interceptions maybe...I'm not so sure about the points. I guess we'll see in a few weeks.Ahhh yes....and I'll be there once again....cheering on our team....and once again Paul Brown Stadium becomes Heinz Field!!! :tt02:

SteelersWoman
11-25-2006, 01:49 AM
Sorry, disregard this message--I accidently posted an answer to the wrong question, but I'm unable to just delete it.

CantStop85
11-25-2006, 10:54 AM
Dude your schedule coming up is BRUTAL!!!!
One game at a time...this team (or at least the offense) could be heating up at just the right time.

tony hipchest
11-25-2006, 11:17 AM
One game at a time...this team (or at least the offense) could be heating up at just the right time.i bet they would be great if they moved to the arena league then. (theyd still lose 2 championships though. they play defense in arena ball too.)

MACH1
11-25-2006, 02:14 PM
i bet they would be if they moved to the arena league then. (theyd still lose 2 championships though. they play defense in arena ball too.)

:toofunny: :toofunny:

HometownGal
11-26-2006, 11:23 AM
One game at a time...this team (or at least the offense) could be heating up at just the right time.

Defense wins championships, CS. :wink02: In that case, the Bungles are S.O.L.

CantStop85
11-26-2006, 05:22 PM
Defense wins championships, CS. :wink02: In that case, the Bungles are S.O.L.
I can live with a shut-out.

tony hipchest
11-26-2006, 05:35 PM
I can live with a shut-out.the sad thing is, you can live with beating the steelers once in a season also. to bad they dont hand any rings out for that either

CantStop85
11-26-2006, 05:37 PM
the sad thing is, you can live with beating the steelers once in a season also. to bad they dont hand any rings out for that either
The sad thing is...your team has 7 losses.

How badly did you beat the browns again? 24-20?

And what was the score today? 27-0?

Good job. Little Ben's showing some promise...:thumbsup:

HometownGal
11-26-2006, 09:19 PM

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while. :wink02:

Seriously, though - the Bungles D came through today. Grats on your win, CS (as much as I'd rather chew shards of glass than to acknowledge a good game by the Bungles - LOL!) :smile:

MACH1
11-27-2006, 12:13 AM
Bengals are going to be the next victom. Ratbirds and Bungals on thursday night on NFL Network.

stillers4me
11-27-2006, 05:24 AM
Bengals are going to be the next victom. Ratbirds and Bungals on thursday night on NFL Network.

Have fun, kitty cats!! The Ratbirds are all warmed up for you!

Tankus_Maximus
11-27-2006, 10:24 AM
The sad thing is...your team has 7 losses.

How badly did you beat the browns again? 24-20?

And what was the score today? 27-0?

Good job. Little Ben's showing some promise...:thumbsup:

Oh boy, watchout!! CS85 is using his "Bengal-Math" skills!!
According to Bengal-Math, 1 AFC North Championship & 1 Heisman Trophy have greater value than 5 Lombardis. So much for "getting an education".

Of course in the REAL world, where the sky is blue, red means stop & green means go, and Steeler fans are not the direct result of cousin-lovin...we all know that 1 AFC N champ & 1 Heisman = 1 LombardIF.

SteelCityMan786
11-27-2006, 10:37 AM
According to Bengal-Math, 1 AFC North Championship & 1 Heisman Trophy have greater value than 5 Lombardis. So much for "getting an education".

Of course in the REAL world, where the sky is blue, red means stop & green means go, and Steeler fans are not the direct result of cousin-lovin...we all know that 1 AFC N champ & 1 Heisman = 1 LombardIF.

It will take them awhile to get a Lombardi.

OchoCinco
11-27-2006, 01:17 PM

Sure was pretty huh?

tony hipchest
11-27-2006, 02:34 PM
wow. it didnt take long for PanochoStinko to get banned. :chuckle: i guess it was a certain 15 year old female fan banned last week?

CantStop85
11-27-2006, 05:49 PM

Nope...
5 Lombardi's is greater than 0 Lombardi's. I never said they weren't.

However, 6-5 is greater than 4-7. Just as much as Carson Palmer > Ben Roethlisberger.

Sharkissle29
11-27-2006, 08:10 PM
Nope...
5 Lombardi's is greater than 0 Lombardi's. I never said they weren't.

However, 6-5 is greater than 4-7. Just as much as Carson Palmer > Ben Roethlisberger.

so what exactly are you trying to prove here?

as a sidenote.....Ben Roethlisberger 1 Superbowl ring, Carson....?

SteelCityMan786
11-27-2006, 08:21 PM
wow. it didnt take long for PanochoStinko to get banned. :chuckle: i guess it was a certain 15 year old female fan banned last week?

It was another BBBH.

BengalBrian
12-03-2006, 08:39 PM
They suck so badly.. Yet.. Are still in the playoff race controlling their own destiny while you guys prepare for week 17 (your superbowl) to try to eliminate us..

tony hipchest
12-03-2006, 10:24 PM
They suck so badly.. Yet.. Are still in the playoff race controlling their own destiny while you guys prepare for week 17 (your superbowl) to try to eliminate us..keep dreaming. our 6 sb's ended with 5 trophies. the closest the bengals have ever come to a sb is a regular season win vs. the steelers. you know its true. a win vs the steelers is the biggest win your paper mache chests can handle you thumping on.

bengalbrain = weak + passe

BengalBrian
12-17-2006, 08:39 AM
keep dreaming. our 6 sb's ended with 5 trophies. the closest the bengals have ever come to a sb is a regular season win vs. the steelers. you know its true. a win vs the steelers is the biggest win your paper mache chests can handle you thumping on.

bengalbrain = weak + passe
Is that the PAST you speak of?

Why.. Of course it is.. You love to talk about the past

SteelCityMan786
12-17-2006, 09:12 AM
Is that the PAST you speak of?

Why.. Of course it is.. You love to talk about the past

At least we have a PAST of winning championships.

floodcitygirl
12-17-2006, 09:15 AM
At least we have a PAST of winning championships.Exactly right SCM! :thumbsup: You'd have thought that Bengal fans would have gotten that by now.....:dang:

SteelCityMan786
12-17-2006, 09:16 AM
Exactly right SCM! :thumbsup: You'd have thought that Bengal fans would have gotten that by now.....:dang:

Also not to mention, Winning seasons happen in Pittsburgh more then in 15 years.

BengalBrian
12-17-2006, 11:43 PM
Congrats on finally breaking out of having a losing record.. Maybe next you can aim to get Bens Touchdowns a little closer to the number of picks he has thrown... He is only 5 away from being 500 on that..

Big D
12-18-2006, 08:57 AM
Congrats on finally breaking out of having a losing record.. Maybe next you can aim to get Bens Touchdowns a little closer to the number of picks he has thrown... He is only 5 away from being 500 on that..

speaking of being 5 away bunghole brian. The steelers have 5 more lombardi trophys then the bengals. How ironic. dont you have one of a bengal to bail out of jail?

fansince'76
12-18-2006, 09:15 AM
Congrats on finally breaking out of having a losing record.

Yep, you guys are experts on that, aren't you? It took us 2 months - took you 15 years....

HometownGal
12-18-2006, 09:49 AM
Yep, you guys are experts on that, aren't you? It took us 2 months - took you 15 years....

Bwa ha ha!!! :cheers: Slam, dunk- ZING! :thumbsup:

(Sorry, Brian - he's got a good point!) :flap:

BengalBrian
12-18-2006, 04:29 PM
all that matters is here and now.. We control our destiny.. YOu are all on your hands and knees begging god to have us lose tonight

Cape Cod Steel Head
12-18-2006, 05:07 PM
all that matters is here and now.. We control our destiny.. YOu are all on your hands and knees begging god to have us lose tonightThats right. Your three game slide starts tonight. Time for the Bungles to start playing like the Bungles!

stillers4me
12-18-2006, 05:14 PM
all that matters is here and now.. We control our destiny.. YOu are all on your hands and knees begging god to have us lose tonight

There's still times for at least one or two players to get arrested before the game starts.

fansince'76
12-18-2006, 05:15 PM

And the Bengals have clinched what so far?

Big D
12-18-2006, 05:28 PM

you know whats funny about you. Is you only show up when the bengals win. So I expect after tonite we wont here from you for a couple weeks

Big D
12-18-2006, 05:29 PM
you know whats funny about you. Is you only show up when the bengals win. So I expect after tonite we wont here from you for a couple weeks

and speaking of getting on your knees... I"m sure you bengal favorites will be doing plenty of that when they are in jail

CantStop85
12-18-2006, 05:41 PM
when the bengals embarass the steelers.

tony hipchest
12-18-2006, 05:41 PM
And the Bengals have clinched what so far?nothing but their buttcheeks in jail.

fansince'76
12-18-2006, 05:43 PM
when the bengals embarass the steelers.

Sure, come back and say it after Willie drops another 150+ on you and we actually take care of the ball....

HometownGal
12-18-2006, 06:07 PM
and speaking of getting on your knees... I"m sure you bengal favorites will be doing plenty of that when they are in jail

HO HO HO!!! Santie Claus is going to fill their stockings with soap on a rope. :saintnick:

Stlrs4Life
12-18-2006, 06:29 PM
And Vaseline!

HometownGal
12-18-2006, 07:13 PM
And Vaseline!

And if they've been really good boys, some Prep H. :wink02:

SteelCityMan786
12-18-2006, 07:35 PM
And if they've been really good boys, some Prep H. :wink02:

And a book that lists all of the laws of the United States and of other nations. And A Book with pictures inside and out of all prison. Also a trip to the Allegheny County Jail. :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

tony hipchest
12-18-2006, 08:24 PM
all that matters is here and now.. We control our destiny.. YOu are all on your hands and knees begging god to have us lose tonightyou toolsheds have been on your hands and knees begging for the steelers to lose EVERY weekend of your pathetic lives. dont act like its anything different.

HometownGal
12-18-2006, 08:50 PM
Also a trip to the Allegheny County Jail. :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

Oh God, SCM - bite your tongue! We don't want those bowlegged stinkbags making our County slammer more rank than it already is. :poop:

HometownGal
12-18-2006, 08:59 PM
We control our destiny.. YOu are all on your hands and knees begging god to have us lose tonight

If I were you, Brian my sweet, I wouldn't count on destiny. Destiny always seems to shit on the Bungles.

We don't have to beg God for anything regarding the Bungles. He hates them too - He reincarnated Satan and re-named him Chad. :flap:

HometownGal
12-18-2006, 08:59 PM
My, my, my - Cartoon sure has butterfingers tonight, don't he? :toofunny:

tony hipchest
12-18-2006, 09:06 PM
My, my, my - Cartoon sure has butterfingers tonight, don't he? :toofunny:mannings carving that defense up. and that guy reid johnson looks like an over rated back against the colts porous run d. :toofunny:

fansince'76
12-18-2006, 10:47 PM
My, my, my - Cartoon sure has butterfingers tonight, don't he? :toofunny:

We made him cough it up all day the first time we played them this season as I recall. We just wouldn't stop coughing it up ourselves.

tony hipchest
12-19-2006, 10:56 AM
We control our destiny..

we? :chuckle: too bad the bungles cant control their bowels. what a way to crap their pants on the national stage, when theyre supposedly in playoff mode, in what was hyped to be their biggest game of the year, and fling that poo in the faces of all their fans.

the bungles got nothing for playoff teams like the colts, pats, ravens, chargers, and will be hoping for 4 turnovers to be handed over on a platter for a 2nd win against the steelers. its not gonna happen.

bengals = overpriced frauds. time to start dreaming about the new crop of criminals who will be plucked from the shadows of the draft, to bail you out. the good news is, you get odell thurman back next season. :sofunny:

Big D
12-19-2006, 11:06 AM
does anyone know what bungle brians forum address?

Big D
12-19-2006, 12:15 PM
we? :chuckle: too bad the bungles cant control their bowels. what a way to crap their pants on the national stage, when theyre supposedly in playoff mode, in what was hyped to be their biggest game of the year, and fling that poo in the faces of all their fans.

the bungles got nothing for playoff teams like the colts, pats, ravens, chargers, and will be hoping for 4 turnovers to be handed over on a platter for a 2nd win against the steelers. its not gonna happen.

bengals = overpriced frauds. time to start dreaming about the new crop of criminals who will be plucked from the shadows of the draft, to bail you out. the good news is, you get odell thurman back next season. :sofunny:

personally tony, Last night watching the bengals reminded me of american pie. When Jim blows his load before he even gets anywhere with shannon elizabeth. Same could be said for the bengals last night

stillers4me
12-19-2006, 06:37 PM
Heerrrrrrrre, kitty kitty kitty!!!!!!!!!!!

BengalBrian
12-21-2006, 10:06 PM
I dont drop by very often.. MAYBE once a week.. Too much Tony Hipchest can actually make you stupid, so I try not to read too much of his garbage.. You wont see me hiding out though even when we lose.

you toolsheds have been on your hands and knees begging for the steelers to lose EVERY weekend of your pathetic lives. dont act like its anything different.
We dont care about your team.. Its not a threat right now.. All we care about with you team is beating them new years eve

If I were you, Brian my sweet, I wouldn't count on destiny. Destiny always seems to shit on the Bungles.

We don't have to beg God for anything regarding the Bungles. He hates them too - He reincarnated Satan and re-named him Chad. :flap:
my sweet? Aww.. I feel so loved

You like replying to my posts so much, you have to do it twice? Your obsession with me must end hipchest

floodcitygirl
12-21-2006, 10:13 PM
We dont care about your team.. Its not a threat right now.. All we care about with you team is beating them new years eveThat's ridiculous Brian. Bengal fans are OBSESSED with the Steelers. The Enquirer prints a column about Bengal fans and asks the same set of questions every week. One of the questions...."What do you call the Steelers"???? :sofunny:

lamberts-lost-tooth
12-22-2006, 07:28 AM
We dont care about your team.. Its not a threat right now.. All we care about with you team is beating them new years eve
???? WHAT does that mean!!!

You like replying to my posts so much, you have to do it twice? Your obsession with me must end hipchest

You were warned...no jello time for a week :nono:and I apparantly must stand over you to make sure you are taking your meds:willy: ..but in your defense ..Tony needs to stop going to other teams forums and talking smack and ....wait...thats YOU...my bad.

and again I am forced to remind all the Bungal and Ravens fans....the odds of either of your winning the superbowl is slim to none....which MEANS..until you DO happen to win one,..the LAST team in our division to be crowned CHAMPIONS OF THE WORLD will be the PITTSBURGH STEELERS....match that (5 times) and then come back with more than a one season stat

You may go now

BengalBrian
12-22-2006, 08:39 AM
Oh no.. The grammar police gave me a ticket.. I think I am going to cry

lamberts-lost-tooth
12-22-2006, 08:44 AM
Oh no.. The grammar police gave me a ticket.. I think I am going to cry

LOL...save the tears for another year without a playoff win!!!:flap:

..but in my defense...its not like there arent a number of things that make you cry....breaking a nail...that time of the month...the Bugs Bunny episode where "Opera Elmer Fudd" killed the wabbit...etc

skidboot
12-22-2006, 09:09 AM
LOL...save the tears for another year without a playoff win!!!:flap:

Yeah but if Carthon would of played.....

:yawn:

tony hipchest
12-22-2006, 05:28 PM
I dont drop by very often.. MAYBE once a week.. Too much Tony Hipchest can actually make you stupid, so I try not to read too much of his garbage.. i hate to break this to you brian, cause i know it will be a crushing blow, but these 2 things will help you go on about your life:

1) there is no santa clause

2) the stupidity you suffer from is caused by genetics and upbringing, not by me. (being a bengalfan doesnt help matters, although you being a steelersfan would be like putting a retard into the GIFTED program)

BengalBrian
12-23-2006, 04:09 AM
i hate to break this to you brian, cause i know it will be a crushing blow, but these 2 things will help you go on about your life:

1) there is no santa clause

2) the stupidity you suffer from is caused by genetics and upbringing, not by me. (being a bengalfan doesnt help matters, although you being a steelersfan would be like putting a retard into the GIFTED program)

Thank you for proving my point.. All I can say after that brilliant post is..

Uhhhh DUHHHHHHHHHHHH

Thanks for dropping everyone's IQ on a daily basis.. Go back to your steel mill job

lamberts-lost-tooth
12-23-2006, 05:04 AM
..... Go back to your steel mill job

You DO read your posts before you hit enter...Dont you?

100,000 sperm, and you were the fastest??!!:banging:

floodcitygirl
12-23-2006, 08:13 AM
Thanks for dropping everyone's IQ on a daily basis.. Go back to your steel mill jobBrian, I used to think that you were just a typical Bengal fan. With a statement like that, I know you're just an idiot. Poor thing. :dang:

lamberts-lost-tooth
12-23-2006, 08:57 AM
Brian, I used to think that you were just a typical Bengal fan. With a statement like that, I know you're just an idiot. Poor thing. :dang:

I think he is schizophrenic...one day..talks football...next day he couldn't pour water out of a boot with instructions on the heel.

lamberts-lost-tooth
12-23-2006, 09:01 AM
[QUOTE=tony hipchest;192967]....there is no santa clause

QUOTE]

WHAT!....but....every Christmas....presents....and the sled!!!....ALL LIES?!:crying01:

floodcitygirl
12-23-2006, 09:53 AM
I think he is schizophrenic...one day..talks football...next day he couldn't pour water out of a boot with instructions on the heel.I think he wants me to get my first official infraction. He keeps making statements like that and I'm betting it's gonna happen. :kick: (I think that's the first time I ever used that smilie...LOL)

Livinginthe past
12-23-2006, 11:19 AM
Look guys, im not a massive fan of dishing out multiple infractions before making an attempt to discuss the situation at hand.

There are a number of parties guilty of personal attacks in this thread.

I am aware that personal attacks can be a gray area and that there are different levels and examples of it.

For example calling someone delusional because they are a total homer is one thing but calling someone Schizo or stupid is way out of line.

You may think your personal attack isn't so bad, but it opens a pandora's box until we start getting very unsavory stuff thrown at each other - I know, ive been on both ends of that set up.

Everyone loves a good 'Bungles sucks' thread, but lets leave it short of making it so personal.

Im not going to hand out infractions for stuff that has happened up to this point - but its a heads up that this stuff wont be tolerated from now on.

Remember that all threads are a reflection on this site - not just the ones outside the Blast Furnace - the rules apply in here aswell - see link below

http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=354

Lets keep the BF for what it was intended - laying smack on the Steelers opponents (and maybe getting a little back :wink02:)

Thanks for your time .

NM

lamberts-lost-tooth
12-23-2006, 11:25 AM
I'm not above standing up to what I have done...Manning up to my mistakes and... completely blaming Floodcitygirl for taking me down the road of destruction....remember as a a former Veteran I was taught by experts to :

1) Deny everything
2) Admit nothing
3) Demand prove
4) make counter-accusations

(If I add a Merry Christmas to all the Mods...will I be forgiven?)

Livinginthe past
12-23-2006, 11:29 AM
I'm not above standing up to what I have done...Manning up to my mistakes and... completely blaming Floodcitygirl for taking me down the road of destruction....remember as a a former Veteran I was taught by experts to :

1) Deny everything
2) Admit nothing
3) Demand prove

Hey its Xmas and forgiveness is what we do.

Step out of line again and we'll crush you like a bug :sofunny:

NM

SteelCityMan786
12-23-2006, 11:30 AM

1) Deny everything
2) Admit nothing
3) Demand prove

Yes you will LLT

JUST DON'T GET OUT OF LINE AGAIN!!!!!:sofunny: :sofunny:

lamberts-lost-tooth
12-23-2006, 11:32 AM
...Step out of line again and we'll crush you like a bug :sofunny:

NM

Wow..that is just like the military!!!:toofunny:

SteelCityMan786
12-23-2006, 11:32 AM
You know the military better then some of us man.

lamberts-lost-tooth
12-23-2006, 11:33 AM
Yes you will LLT

JUST DON'T GET OUT OF LINE AGAIN!!!!!:sofunny: :sofunny:

Okay..I was bad...but before you warned me...the "water out of a boot" thing made ya smile....didnt it?....come one...admit it!!!

...and when Flood denies this is all her fault...I just want you all to remember...."Garden of Eden"....(Since the beginning of time they have been doing this!!)

SteelCityMan786
12-23-2006, 11:41 AM
Okay..I was bad...but before you warned me...the "water out of a boot" thing made ya smile....didnt it?....come one...admit it!!!

...and when Flood denies this is all her fault...I just want you all to remember...."Garden of Eden"....(Since the beginning of time they have been doing this!!)

What are you talking about???:sofunny:

lamberts-lost-tooth
12-23-2006, 12:10 PM
What are you talking about???:sofunny:

I have absolutely no idea:sofunny: :sofunny:

SteelCityMan786
12-23-2006, 02:52 PM
I have absolutely no idea:sofunny: :sofunny:

YOU NEVER HAVE AN IDEA!!!!:toofunny:

lamberts-lost-tooth
12-23-2006, 02:56 PM
YOU NEVER HAVE AN IDEA!!!!:toofunny:

..and yet...I never stop. I'm not sure if that is a positive trait:flap:

SteelCityMan786
12-23-2006, 02:58 PM
No, it's a negative one.

BengalBrian
12-23-2006, 05:54 PM
You DO read your posts before you hit enter...Dont you?

100,000 sperm, and you were the fastest??!!:banging:

Actually I believe there are actually millions of sperm in a single ejaculate... :thumbsup:

stillers4me
12-23-2006, 06:14 PM
Actually I believe there are actually millions of sperm in a single ejaculate... :thumbsup:

And that makes it even more unbelievable.........:sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny:

tony hipchest
12-23-2006, 06:17 PM

uhmmmmm..... yeah! :dang:

(bengalfans are DEFINITELY a product of a "low count". im thinking most were conceived with a petrie dish and a turkey baster.)

MACH1
12-23-2006, 06:28 PM
uhmmmmm..... yeah! :dang:

(bengalfans are DEFINITELY a product of a "low count". im thinking most were conceived with a petrie dish and a turkey baster.)

And to much inbreeding. :banana:

BengalBrian
12-23-2006, 06:32 PM

I thought this is where the smack was.. Oh well

stillers4me
12-23-2006, 06:58 PM

I thought this is where the smack was.. Oh well

Looks like you're getting smacked pretty good to me...........:wink02:

meanjoecoop
12-23-2006, 07:15 PM

Anti-depressants 'cause reduction in sperm count'

By Jeremy Laurance
Published: 24 October 2006

Drugs taken by Bengals fans for treating depression could also be damaging male fertility, researchers warn.

Patients given anti-depressants saw their sperm counts fall dramatically while on treatment.

When treatment stopped, the men's fertility was restored. But within days of restarting the drugs, their sperm counts fell again. There were 29 million prescriptions for anti-depressants in 2004.

One in four people suffers a mental illness at some point in their lives. This is much higher for fans of the Cincinnati Bengals.

The researchers, from the University of Cincinnati Medical Center, say that although they have identified hundreds of patients with the problem, the effect was unexpectedly severe, reducing their sperm counts close to zero. The men had normal sperm counts before treatment started .

The rise and fall in their sperm counts closely followed the performance of the Bengals, suggesting a clear cause and effect, they say.

Peter Schlegel, who led the study, said: "It's a dramatic effect. Bengals fans have been depressed for many years. Cincinnati's birth rates have been below normal for over 15 years. We believe that while it has had a profound effect on Cincinnati men, it could also be having a significant but more subtle effect on men in cities like Cleveland and Baltimore."

A known side effect of antidepressants is that they delay or prevent ejaculation, but doctors had not suspected that this could affect sperm quality.

tony hipchest
12-23-2006, 07:20 PM

By Jeremy Laurance

Drugs taken by Bengals fans for treating depression could also be damaging male fertility, researchers warn.

Patients given anti-depressants saw their sperm counts fall dramatically while on treatment.

When treatment stopped, the men's fertility was restored. But within days of restarting the drugs, their sperm counts fell again. There were 29 million prescriptions for anti-depressants in 2004.

One in four people suffers a mental illness at some point in their lives. This is much higher for fans of the Cincinnati Bengals.

The researchers, from the University of Cincinnati Medical Center, say that although they have identified hundreds of patients with the problem, the effect was unexpectedly severe, reducing their sperm counts close to zero. The men had normal sperm counts before treatment started .

The rise and fall in their sperm counts closely followed the performance of the Bengals, suggesting a clear cause and effect, they say.

Peter Schlegel, who led the study, said: "It's a dramatic effect. Bengals fans have been depressed for many years. Cincinnati's birth rates have been below normal for over 15 years. We believe that while it has had a profound effect on Cincinnati men, it could also be having a significant but more subtle effect on men in cities like Cleveland and Baltimore."

A known side effect of antidepressants is that they delay or prevent ejaculation, but doctors had not suspected that this could affect sperm quality.

:rofl:

*WHAAAAAAAAAP* :jerkit:

MACH1
12-23-2006, 07:27 PM
:rofl:

SLAM

stillers4me
12-23-2006, 07:42 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/sueincinci/LOL/image0011.gif

floodcitygirl
12-23-2006, 07:48 PM
Look guys, im not a massive fan of dishing out multiple infractions before making an attempt to discuss the situation at hand.

There are a number of parties guilty of personal attacks in this thread.

I am aware that personal attacks can be a gray area and that there are different levels and examples of it.

For example calling someone delusional because they are a total homer is one thing but calling someone Schizo or stupid is way out of line.

You may think your personal attack isn't so bad, but it opens a pandora's box until we start getting very unsavory stuff thrown at each other - I know, ive been on both ends of that set up.

Everyone loves a good 'Bungles sucks' thread, but lets leave it short of making it so personal.

Im not going to hand out infractions for stuff that has happened up to this point - but its a heads up that this stuff wont be tolerated from now on.

Remember that all threads are a reflection on this site - not just the ones outside the Blast Furnace - the rules apply in here aswell - see link below

http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=354

Lets keep the BF for what it was intended - laying smack on the Steelers opponents (and maybe getting a little back :wink02:)

Thanks for your time .

NMLITP, While I respect what you're saying and trying to do here and will do my best to comply, I have to tell you that when a person attempts to denigrate a profession that has been the livelihood for not only many people associated with this board but the entire Western PA area, I take it personally. My Father was a steel worker for most of his life and I have two brothers that are currently employed by steel companies. In my opinion, the statement that was made regarding that industry was disrespectful and idiotic. I called it like I saw it.

floodcitygirl
12-23-2006, 08:00 PM

1) Deny everything
2) Admit nothing
3) Demand prove

(If I add a Merry Christmas to all the Mods...will I be forgiven?)My, my, how times have changed.....I remember when someone used to call me the Suzie of this board?????!!!! :hunch: This...and still no invite to the SB game, even with the promise of cashews????? I think I'm getting a complex. :frown:

floodcitygirl
12-23-2006, 08:03 PM

...and when Flood denies this is all her fault...I just want you all to remember...."Garden of Eden"....(Since the beginning of time they have been doing this!!)Now I'm a "they"?????? BTW LLT, I think we both know how that "blaming the woman" thing worked out for Adam. :flap: LOL

floodcitygirl
12-23-2006, 08:05 PM

By Jeremy Laurance

A known side effect of antidepressants is that they delay or prevent ejaculation, but doctors had not suspected that this could affect sperm quality.:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: A hero emerges!!!!!

BengalBrian
12-23-2006, 09:27 PM
Looks like you're getting smacked pretty good to me...........:wink02:
If thats what you think, you are just as sad as some of the people on here

LITP, While I respect what you're saying and trying to do here and will do my best to comply, I have to tell you that when a person attempts to denigrate a profession that has been the livelihood for not only many people associated with this board but the entire Western PA area, I take it personally. My Father was a steel worker for most of his life and I have two brothers that are currently employed by steel companies. In my opinion, the statement that was made regarding that industry was disrespectful and idiotic. I called it like I saw it.
What statement did I make to 'denigrate' the profession of steel workers? :shrug:

floodcitygirl
12-23-2006, 09:36 PM

What statement did I make to 'denigrate' the profession of steel workers? :shrug:LOL!!! :busted: Seems to me that I mentioned to someone that there would be a response just like this???!!! :sofunny:

tony hipchest
12-23-2006, 09:49 PM

What statement did I make to 'denigrate' the profession of steel workers? :shrug:

you just dont get it, do you?

Actually I believe there are actually millions of sperm in a single ejaculate...

:chuckle:

are you basing this on taste alone?

floodcitygirl
12-23-2006, 10:07 PM
Thank you for proving my point.. All I can say after that brilliant post is..

Uhhhh DUHHHHHHHHHHHH

Thanks for dropping everyone's IQ on a daily basis.. Go back to your steel mill jobNo. He doesn't get it at all.

BengalBrian
12-24-2006, 02:01 AM
you just dont get it, do you?

:chuckle:

are you basing this on taste alone?
:rolleyes:

Another GREAT response by the Hipchest

Wouldnt that kinda be considered over the line LITP?

Livinginthe past
12-24-2006, 03:04 AM
LITP, While I respect what you're saying and trying to do here and will do my best to comply, I have to tell you that when a person attempts to denigrate a profession that has been the livelihood for not only many people associated with this board but the entire Western PA area, I take it personally. My Father was a steel worker for most of his life and I have two brothers that are currently employed by steel companies. In my opinion, the statement that was made regarding that industry was disrespectful and idiotic. I called it like I saw it.

I appreciate where you are coming from - this is the pandora's box I am talking about when it comes to personal attacks.

It seems to be common place to insult a whole city of people, be it Cleveland, Cincinnati or Pittsburgh, at times on this forum.

The irony being that we have plenty of classy Steeler fans from those areas (and others) - the whole concept of a 'city of idiots' is lacking in basic common sense from the very start.

Ideally id much prefer to see the smack directed at players/coaches - the guys who actually deserve it - and who wont take offense.

NM

lamberts-lost-tooth
12-24-2006, 04:46 AM

Another GREAT response by the Hipchest

Wouldnt that kinda be considered over the line LITP?

Very nice...incite...then plead for help.:dang:

stillers4me
12-24-2006, 07:37 AM
IIt seems to be common place to insult a whole city of people, be it Cleveland, Cincinnati or Pittsburgh, at times on this forum.

The irony being that we have plenty of classy Steeler fans from those areas (and others) - the whole concept of a 'city of idiots' is lacking in basic common sense from the very start.
NM

The Steeler fans in other cities have typically been born and raised in western Pa. thus accounting for the class and intelligence in being Steeler fans.........with the exeption of of freaks of nature like Meanie who was simply annoited at birth with black and gold blood. :sofunny: The football gods obviously have a select few who are "chosen ones" in each demographic area (it seems they have even plucked a few out all over the planet.......Mexico, UK, Russia, Mongolia) and we are blessed to have many of them post at SF.

Unfortunately, the rest of the citizens of those forementioned cities make it all too easy point out their lack of common sense that comes with being a part of the Steeler Nation and some of us just can't help but :poke: and :duel:

Actually, I wish Bengal Brian and his Ben-gals luck today in the mile high city......New Years Eve baby.........New Years Eve!!!

(above editoral written completely tongue-in cheek...............:cya:

meanjoecoop
12-24-2006, 08:10 AM
...with the exeption of of freaks of nature like Meanie who was simply annoited at birth with black and gold blood. :sofunny:

Hey! ...I resemble that comment. :smile:

stillers4me
12-24-2006, 08:20 AM
Hey! ...I resemble that comment. :smile:

Said with the utmost respect and affection, of course!! :wink02:

BengalBrian
12-24-2006, 08:33 AM
Very nice...incite...then plead for help.:dang:

Yea... I incited