PDA

View Full Version : Yahoo FF

BellatrixBlack
11-23-2006, 11:00 AM
If anyone here plays Yahoo Fantasy Football they might have noticed that the rookie Marques Colston's position is listed as WR, TE. That pisses me off immensely, as he can be placed in a TE slot, and that team has 4 WRs basically. Hes the highest ranked WR in my league with 869 recieving yards and 7 touchdowns (which in itself confuses me, Reggie Wayne has 885 yards, 7 TDs, and a 2pt catch, how is he beneath him).

But I digress, the point of my rant :blah: is that no player should be playable in two different positions.

BellatrixBlack
11-23-2006, 10:39 PM
Its my first time playing FF, so idk how Yahoo is different from any others, aside from scoring schemes.

SteelCityMan786
11-24-2006, 09:19 AM
I have leagues on Yahoo and NFL.com. I like Yahoo's a little more though because you can customize the scoring.

Godfather
12-26-2006, 03:21 PM
Now I'm REALLY mad at Yahoo. I finished tied for fourth and lost the tiebreaker, so I went to the consolation bracket instead of the playoffs. LJ and Maurice Drew had huge days for me, and I got the 2nd highest score in the league--with the highest being the fourth-place team.

If Yahoo hadn't screwed up I'd have been 3rd and beaten #2 this past weekend. :banging: :banging: :banging: :banging: :banging: :banging: :banging: :banging: :banging:

lamberts-lost-tooth
12-27-2006, 05:04 AM
I played in 4 leagues this year...my home computer fried...and work computer blocks all games...sooooo I have no idea how I did!!!...The competitor in me is going freakin' NUTS!!!

BellatrixBlack
12-27-2006, 09:46 AM
I finished third, and I really dont know how I did it.

The live draft took place on a day I had work, so I autodrafted, and that screwed me over.

My team wasnt that impressive. I had Larry Johnson carry me this season.

I had a hard schedule, playing teams with Peyton Manning and Marvin Harrison and the like.

So I guess it was mostly luck lol.

Livinginthe past
12-27-2006, 10:09 AM
I played in two yahoo leagues.

In the first I was the second seed and had the better team, but Mike Vick, Chad Johnson and Steve Smith managed a negative number performance in the same week to capsize my chances.

In the second I was the top seed going into the playoffs (10-3) and somehow got beat by a 4-9 team (how did they even make the playoffs) despite them having a player on IR on the roster - thats sucks.

Oh well, onto next year.

NM