PDA

View Full Version : You just can't count on the Broncos to do anything right!

Jeremy
11-24-2006, 09:13 AM
We hand them a victory in our house and in return they can't even beat the Chiefs. We really needed that game.

Atlanta Dan
11-24-2006, 09:27 AM
In terms of needing a game, I hope you are referring to the loss at Heinz to a Denver team that is about to replace its QB as it falls apart entering December. Counting on teams to beat KC at Arrowhead is not a winning or for that matter realistic strategy.

As stated previously, Steelers have nobody to blame but themeselves for the Raiders and Broncos losses that finished off the season.

The best longshot road to the playoffs is winning out and counting on the Ravens to lose road games the next 2 weeks at Cincy and KC.

After Sunday the season will be over or the longshot scenarios can be contemplated.

Jeremy
11-24-2006, 09:36 AM
If we can hold on to the football Sunday, I have every confidence we can beat the Ravens. Of course I won't see the game because I'm on the West Coast and they're showing Oakland/San Diego.

Stlrs4Life
11-24-2006, 09:50 AM
In terms of needing a game, I hope you are referring to the loss at Heinz to a Denver team that is about to replace its QB as it falls apart entering December. Counting on teams to beat KC at Arrowhead is not a winning or for that matter realistic strategy.

As stated previously, Steelers have nobody to blame but themeselves for the Raiders and Broncos losses that finished off the season.

The best longshot road to the playoffs is winning out and counting on the Ravens to lose road games the next 2 weeks at Cincy and KC.

After Sunday the season will be over or the longshot scenarios can be contemplated.

Exactly.

augustashark
11-24-2006, 10:42 AM
:iagree: Exactly.

SteelCityMan786
11-24-2006, 10:45 AM
We hand them a victory in our house and in return they can't even beat the Chiefs. We really needed that game.

Never trust a boy to do a man's job in the NFL.

24seven
11-24-2006, 12:29 PM
i could upload the shortcut later that night to like you tube or something but it will be after 10pm pacific time by then.. shortcuts are 30 minutes or less with no commercials and breaks between plays.. lmk if your interested and we'll work somethin out.. I uploaded dvds last year of the games but that forever.. but if i could do like a stream or something would be cool.. i doubt I could legaly do that though.I recorded the denver kc game @240kbs and sent it to my dad in wyoming and they ended up only 20 minutes behind the game all night.. quality was decent too surprising enough.. there's lots of options though.. I can torrent like i did last year or whatever.... i got the ticket and nfl network so together we'll get through this..

ChronoCross
11-24-2006, 03:25 PM
Both Ravens and Steelers run down the stretch with division games. What makes it so great is Ravens really are not that good. Ravens could easly loose 4 out of the last 6 with 2 of them to us. They even have Bengals which will be a 3rd of the 4 they need so KC are Browns beat them and we win the division. Bengals only need to loose 1 more which they will at Indy and then to us to finish off the season. If we win out we make the playoffs simple as that. Denver crumbles, KC will do enough to keep themselves out of the playoffs but help us in. Its all comes down to us starting this weekend and keep the small winning streak we got going on going. And in 2 weeks people will be like no not again, how can the Steelers do this.

silver & black
11-24-2006, 05:43 PM
The Chefs-Raiders game was disappointing too. But if you put yourself in a situation where you have to count on Aaron Brooks...

Disappointing is an understatement. We had them... in their own house. :banging:

Is it Baseball season yet?

clevestinks
11-24-2006, 05:55 PM
Just goes to show to you, do we really deserve a playoff berth? a loss to waiders, broncos, and the crappy falcons

Rotorhead
11-24-2006, 07:37 PM
Correct me if I am wrong, but the Broncos losing to the Chiefs was better for us, we have the tiebreaker over the Chiefs and not the Broncos . . .