PDA

View Full Version : How many Squeelers are coming to RavensTown

PurpleFever
11-24-2006, 09:51 AM
I'm just curious how many Shittsburgh scum are coming to baltimore this weekend, so that I know how many barf bags to bring.

Thanks

83-Steelers-43
11-24-2006, 09:53 AM
BLAST FURNACE

Stlrs4Life
11-24-2006, 09:54 AM
Enough to over come you dirt ball idiotic fans. It must suck to live in the Heroine Capital of the World. There's probably more Steeler Fans in Balti***** than there is Ratshit fans.

PurpleFever
11-24-2006, 09:57 AM
I thought you might like to watch a some film from the browns steelers game. Check it out. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPkMLsfCO9g

stillers4me
11-24-2006, 09:58 AM
Stay classy, Ratbirdfans!

83-Steelers-43
11-24-2006, 10:08 AM
Proof in the lack of reading comprehension in the Baltimore school district at the elementary level. "The Blast Furnace" is just too hard to comprehend, read and then find.

lamberts-lost-tooth
11-24-2006, 10:11 AM
I'm just curious how many Shittsburgh scum are coming to baltimore this weekend, so that I know how many barf bags to bring.

Thanks

Maybe we can help you out and have Steeler fans buy all the tickets and then you wont have to buy barf bags at all....(strange how the number of Ratbird fans and barfbags are directly proportional)...never thought I would hear a Ratbird fan admit it though...Good Post!!!:thumbsup:

83-Steelers-43
11-24-2006, 10:12 AM
"I hated putting on that purple uniform, and I hated that raven bird. What really ticked me off is when we played Pittsburgh our whole stadium seemed to be filled with Pittsburgh fans." Tackle Orlando Brown, on playing in Baltimore for Art Modell's Ravens (1999).

PurpleFever
11-24-2006, 10:13 AM
Proof of the lack of reading comprehension in the Baltimore elementary grades. "The Blast Furnace" is just too hard to comprehend, read and then find.

I got the referrence. Most of my grandparents generation were steel workers in Baltimore.

Now for a serious question. Does that towel work well if there's no toilet paper in the stall?

stillers4me
11-24-2006, 10:14 AM
I'm not sure how many will show up.....they haven't all checked in with me yet.

There will be enough Terrible Towels waving to make it look like Heinz Field East, I'm sure.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/sueincinci/Steelers/steelersbang.gif

83-Steelers-43
11-24-2006, 10:15 AM
Most of my grandparents generation were steel workers in Baltimore.

Thanks for the family history and I'm sure they are proud of little junior.....

ExtonSteelFan
11-24-2006, 10:17 AM

Thanks

Probably enough to fill your entire stadium. It's frustrating when the opposing team fans run you out of your own building, isn't it?

PurpleFever
11-24-2006, 10:25 AM
It's fun watching them leave half way through the third quarter because of a blow out!

ShutDown24
11-24-2006, 10:56 AM
Off topic... but what team in there right mind wears purple as there uniforms primary color? Who picked that color PF? Im really interested to find out... do you know?

SteelCityMan786
11-24-2006, 10:57 AM
BLAST FURNACE

...is where this thread is going.

PurpleFever
11-24-2006, 10:59 AM
Off topic... but what team in there right mind wears purple as there uniforms primary color? Who picked that color PF? Im really interested to find out... do you know?

I'm not sure who choose the purple, but I've learned to live with it over the last 10 years.

Now I have a question for you. Why do they call it black and gold when it looks more like piss yellow?

SteelCityMan786
11-24-2006, 11:00 AM
Wasn't it Art who came up with that Purple.

ShutDown24
11-24-2006, 11:03 AM
Get used to that pee yellow color then because its gonna be all over that trash can you guys call a stadium.

Stillers#1
11-24-2006, 11:04 AM
I thought you might like to watch a some film from the browns steelers game. Check it out. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPkMLsfCO9g

Meanwhile, the play where Porter threw "Da' Soldja!!" in his back and made a tackle in the backfield is no where to be seen on youTube, mainly b/c we EXPECT good plays from our boys. I hope Ray Ray is healthy, so he can get a healthy dose of Dan Kreider.

SteelCityMan786
11-24-2006, 11:05 AM
Speaking off their Stadium. It's the worst piece of Iron and Bricks with Seats put together. Couldn't they get some Ideas from the Orioles. OPACY is the best looking AL Stadium.

Stillers#1
11-24-2006, 11:06 AM
I'm not sure who choose the purple, but I've learned to live with it over the last 10 years.

Now I have a question for you. Why do they call it black and gold when it looks more like piss yellow?

If ur piss is that color yellow, you need to hydrate little guy. That just means your a typical baltimore alcoholic and your drinking too much Evan Williams, mainly b/c you can't afford JD.

ShutDown24
11-24-2006, 11:07 AM
Kreiders gonna run over the murderer just like Bettis did. Only diffrence is Willies gonna be behind Danny and he can take it all the way on that slow D.

tony hipchest
11-24-2006, 11:08 AM
Now I have a question for you. Why do they call it black and gold when it looks more like piss yellow? probably for the same reason they call ravenfans pieces of shit when they are actually humans with feelings.

really, color smack is cool and all :rolleyes:, but not when your team is pink or purple. that would be kind of like richard simmons calling you gay.

PurpleFever
11-24-2006, 11:08 AM
Thanks for the O's stadium remarks. The one thing I like about Ravens stadium is the Johnny Unitas plaza on the way in. Very classy. I think most football stadiums look like crap compared to baseball because they need to fit so many seats in such a tight area.

Never been to heinz feild. How does it rate?

Jeremy
11-24-2006, 11:09 AM
Why would anyone run the risk of getting mugged or stabbed simply to go and see the Ratbirds games?

ShutDown24
11-24-2006, 11:11 AM
Heinz feild is beutiful. You can tell a lot about a city by its sports stadiums / fields

83-Steelers-43
11-24-2006, 11:13 AM
Johnny U. The only good thing to hit that city. Figures, he's from Pittsburgh.

PurpleFever
11-24-2006, 11:21 AM
Speaking off their Stadium. It's the worst piece of Iron and Bricks with Seats put together. Couldn't they get some Ideas from the Orioles. OPACY is the best looking AL Stadium.

ESPN's remarks on Ravens Stadium

"What makes Baltimore so great is that it's a downtown stadium that still gives people the ability to tailgate. They probably do that better than any other downtown stadium in America. They don't forget the city's football history. Some places with a previous franchise don't mention it. In Baltimore, the main plaza has a statue of Johnny Unitas. I like that they didn't forget that when they built the new stadium"

Jeremy
11-24-2006, 11:22 AM
Johnny U. The only good thing to hit that city. Figures, he's from Pittsburgh.

I wouldn't say that. Cal Ripken is one of my all time sports idols. Even as a Pirates fan, #8 was always my guy. I looked for his stats even before I looked for the Pirates score.

Jeremy
11-24-2006, 11:25 AM
ESPN's remarks on Ravens Stadium

"What makes Baltimore so great is that it's a downtown stadium that still gives people the ability to tailgate. They probably do that better than any other downtown stadium in America. They don't forget the city's football history. Some places with a previous franchise don't mention it. In Baltimore, the main plaza has a statue of Johnny Unitas. I like that they didn't forget that when they built the new stadium"

1. ESPN should not be taken seriously by anyone. They'll all but admitted that what they do is more for entertainment than anything else.

2. The stadium is nice. I was there for a Regent's Cup game a few years back and really enjoyed myself.

3. Tailgating in Baltimore is a dicey proposition. You have to be careful who comes around your group because there are some really rough elements that hang around those stadiums. I know that one from personal experience.

PurpleFever
11-24-2006, 11:48 AM
I just found this Joey Porter article. He is just such a classy guy:

http://withleather.com/index.phtml?t=PITTSBURGH+STEELERS

"The Mighty MJD unearthed an interesting tidbit of NFL news that certainly didn't make any headlines:

Pro Bowl linebacker Joey Porter was fined $15,000 by the league after he threatened an official following the Steelers’ 20-13 loss to the Raiders last Sunday. Porter, angered for an unknown reason, was flagged 15 yards after telling an official that he would come after him.
"Angered for an unknown reason." Well, yeah, obviously. Is there another player in the NFL who combines the emotional swings of a 12-year-old girl with the aggressive braggadocio of the strongest retard at the Special Olympics?

The big story in Pittsburgh this season has been all about how much Ben Roethlisberger sucks, and as much as I enjoy that story, it detracts from another constant Steeler truism, and that truism is "Joey Porter is an *******." How has a ****bag like this only ever been shot once? "

lamberts-lost-tooth
11-24-2006, 11:51 AM
It's fun watching them leave half way through the third quarter because of a blow out!

LOL...I love it when school is out for Thanksgiving break!!! It doesnt take to much effort to see that Cowher is 13-7 againast the Ratbirds,,,Listen close "little one" (pun intended)...you havent "blown us out" since the Tommy Maddox days....and IF you saw that while sitting on your daddys shoulders...you should remember that was the game that ushered in our Superbowl Winning, QB..so I guess thanks are in order...sooo heres to you:cheers: ..and to show that we all get along here at SF..heres to the hope your junior high pom-pom squad:cheer: does well this year:thmbup:

stillers4me
11-24-2006, 11:55 AM

"The Mighty MJD unearthed an interesting tidbit of NFL news that certainly didn't make any headlines:

Pro Bowl linebacker Joey Porter was fined $15,000 by the league after he threatened an official following the Steelers? 20-13 loss to the Raiders last Sunday. Porter, angered for an unknown reason, was flagged 15 yards after telling an official that he would come after him.
"Angered for an unknown reason." Well, yeah, obviously. Is there another player in the NFL who combines the emotional swings of a 12-year-old girl with the aggressive braggadocio of the strongest retard at the Special Olympics?

The big story in Pittsburgh this season has been all about how much Ben Roethlisberger sucks, and as much as I enjoy that story, it detracts from another constant Steeler truism, and that truism is "Joey Porter is an *******." How has a ****bag like this only ever been shot once? "

sorry big guy.........old news. You'll even find it posted here. :dang: Try again.

ShutDown24
11-24-2006, 11:57 AM
This guys a joke

tony hipchest

Pro Bowl linebacker Joey Porter was fined $15,000 by the league after he threatened an official following the Steelers? 20-13 loss to the Raiders last Sunday. Porter, angered for an unknown reason, was flagged 15 yards after telling an official that he would come after him.

thats funny. heres an article i found at NFLkillers.com:

Baltimore Ravens linebacker, Ray Lewis, will be following the footsteps of O.J. Simpson with his own murder confessional. Here is an exerpt:

Red Blood on Hands by Dr. Seuss Lewis

"i did not mean to take their life,
i could not, would not, use a knife.

i will not narc on my posse
maybe it was that crazy aussi...

he had a big knife, that crocodile dundee,
i can assure you that it wasnt me."

PurpleFever
LOL...I love it when school is out for Thanksgiving break!!! It doesnt take to much effort to see that Cowher is 13-7 againast the Ratbirds,,,Listen close "little one" (pun intended)...you havent "blown us out" since the Tommy Maddox days....and IF you saw that while sitting on your daddys shoulders...you should remember that was the game that ushered in our Superbowl Winning, QB..so I guess thanks are in order...sooo heres to you:cheers: ..and to show that we all get along here at SF..heres to the hope your junior high pom-pom squad:cheer: does well this year:thmbup:

I'm glad someone acknowledges the fact that the best thing to ever happen to the squeelers in recent years is our D knocking out Maddox.

Jeremy
11-24-2006, 11:58 AM
s there another player in the NFL who combines the emotional swings of a 12-year-old girl with the aggressive braggadocio of the strongest retard at the Special Olympics?

RAY LEWIS!!

MACH1
11-24-2006, 12:02 PM
Mug shots anyone???
http://www.mugshots.net/ray_lewis/

ShutDown24
11-24-2006, 12:03 PM
I think we should modle the visiting teams locker after a jail house at this point... Ray and Jamal would feel right at home... heck it would make the Bengals feel more comfortable to :P

Black@Gold Forever32
11-24-2006, 12:32 PM

Thanks

Oh its RatBird piece of shit. The Ravens are the most over-rated piece of shit in the whole NFL. Even if they go on and win the AFC North. They will be one and done in the playoffs. But after the Steelers win this Sunday I bet we will never see your dumbass posting on here.

As for Johnny Unitas. Yes he played in Baltimore. But he was a Colt and not a Raven. Thats cool Baltimore didn't forget about Johnny U. But he has nothing to do with the Ravens.

Jeremy
11-24-2006, 12:36 PM
As someone who watched the Raven's bandwagon effect first-hand, let me tell you it was one of the more disgusting things I've ever seen. I was an undergrad at Frostburg State in Maryland when the Ravens won their one Super Bowl. We went to winter intercession and I saw nobody sporting purple on campus. You couldn't find a single jacket, hat, jersey, etc. We got back from intercession after they had won their one Super Bowl and every joker from PG County was sporting something purple.

It was one of the funnier things I've ever seen. I may hate the Browns, but at least I respect their fans. Not only do I hate the Rats, but I have no respect for their bandwagon fanbase.

tony hipchest
11-24-2006, 12:38 PM
i used to play a fun game with ravenfans on another board. id ask them a simple little quiz:

1) name the ravens 1st head coach
2) how many 3000 yd passing seasons have a ravens qb had? who were they?
3) how many 1000 yd receivers have they had and name them. (one responded with "reggie jackson" lol)
4) what year did they enter the league as the ravens?

not suprising was that no ravenfan could give me all the correct answers.

stillers4me
11-24-2006, 12:40 PM
As someone who watched the Raven's bandwagon effect first-hand, let me tell you it was one of the more disgusting things I've ever seen. I was an undergrad at Frostburg State in Maryland when the Ravens won their one Super Bowl. We went to winter intercession and I saw nobody sporting purple on campus. You couldn't find a single jacket, hat, jersey, etc. We got back from intercession after they had won their one Super Bowl and every joker from PG County was sporting something purple.

It was one of the funnier things I've ever seen. I may hate the Browns, but at least I respect their fans. Not only do I hate the Rats, but I have no respect for their bandwagon fanbase.

Are you sure you don't live in Sissynasti????

I do and I've been watching them pull their Bengals stuff out of the dumpster every other week for the last month and a half!!

lamberts-lost-tooth
11-24-2006, 12:40 PM
I'm glad someone acknowledges the fact that the best thing to ever happen to the squeelers in recent years is our D knocking out Maddox.

...Hey..and back at ya brother for not arguing the point that we have traditionally beat you like you stole something:thumbsup:

..and if Porter hits like he's a 12 year old...what does that say about Ray-Ray running like a little girl onto his bus and hiding from Porter in a fetal position in the back seat:binky: ..(and called security!!!):crying01:

MACH1
11-24-2006, 12:49 PM
How did Brian Billick get his team to stand up during the National Anthem?

He had the PA announcer start with "Would the defendant please rise?"

Jeremy
11-24-2006, 12:54 PM
Are you sure you don't live in Sissynasti????

I do and I've been watching them pull their Bengals stuff out of the dumpster every other week for the last month and a half!!

At least they had it to begin with. I'm talking about a total run on every store within 100 miles of Baltimore for everything that was purple.

PurpleFever
11-24-2006, 12:56 PM
We'll I've been to every home game, but 2 over the last 10 years. So, don't throw the bandwagon B.S. my way. If you can sit through Vinny Testaverde and Ted Marchibroda your a real fan.

PurpleFever
11-24-2006, 01:07 PM
So let's see what the media is saying about this one. Not looking to promising for the squeelers.

Espn: "This should be a great divisional matchup between two teams coming off wins. The Steelers were supposed to be the class of the AFC North, but the Ravens have clearly snatched that label away and made it their own."

SI: "The Pittsburgh Steelers won eight straight games last season to win the Super Bowl. This season, they'll need to win that many in a row just to have a shot at making the playoffs."

"It will certainly be a challenge facing the first-place Ravens (8-2), who have defeated the Steelers in their last two meetings in Baltimore. A loss would put Pittsburgh five games behind Baltimore in the division with five to play, and at least two games back in the AFC wild-card race. "

Associate Press: "This doesn't look like a good matchup for the Pittsburgh Steelers: the quarterback who leads the NFL in interceptions going against a Baltimore Ravens defense that is the league's best in picking off passes. "

MACH1
11-24-2006, 01:17 PM
http://munilot.com/photos/truthcenter_gallery/images/22/original.aspx

Cape Cod Steel Head
11-24-2006, 01:19 PM
My guess would be somewhere between 10,000 to 15,000.

MACH1
11-24-2006, 01:25 PM
A Rat Fan's Journal

11:45 AM: Woke up

11:55AM: Drove to McDonald's. Was mad because they weren't serving breakfast anymore. Ordered three super-sized Big Mac meals instead. With Diet Coke. I'm on a diet.

12:30 PM: It's been a long day. Took a nap.

2:30 PM: Drove to the local unemployment office to get my check.

3:50 PM: Used some of unemployment check to buy beer. Drank half of it on the drive home.

4:30 PM: Used rest of unemployment check to buy Ravens game tickets, and a Jon Ogden' jersey (size XXXL). Ogden is my favorite Ravens player because he's "beefy" like me.

4:45 PM: Received package from UPS. My new Ravens umbrella! Oh, and another Ravens football pennant to add to my room of priceless Ravens junk.

4:55 PM: Finished rest of beer.

5:20 PM: Took another nap.

6:35 PM: Woke up after dreaming about the one time the Ravens won the Super Bowl. Got mad. Surfed the web. Looked up "Ravens Suck".

Posted messages on the message board and sent hateful emails to site owners.

Ignored spell-check.

Relished in my self-righteousness, and patted myself on the back because of the witty comments I made, like, "don't you have anything better to do with your time, loser?"

Failed to see irony in my own comments.

8:30 PM: Watched some tapes of old Baltimore games, commenting on what they could have done better- even though I couldn't even make it past JV football in high school.

9:00 PM: Ordered two pizzas instead of my usual three. These diet restrictions are hell.

11:45 PM: Watched my fat girlfriend model her sexy Ravens shorts. I think they used to be Edwin Mulilalo's.

11:50 PM: Went to bed with a sense of accomplishment for all I had done today. It's great to be me.

lamberts-lost-tooth
11-24-2006, 01:26 PM
So let's see what the media is saying about this one. Not looking to promising for the squeelers.

Espn: "This should be a great divisional matchup between two teams coming off wins. The Steelers were supposed to be the class of the AFC North, but the Ravens have clearly snatched that label away and made it their own."

SI: "The Pittsburgh Steelers won eight straight games last season to win the Super Bowl. This season, they'll need to win that many in a row just to have a shot at making the playoffs."

"It will certainly be a challenge facing the first-place Ravens (8-2), who have defeated the Steelers in their last two meetings in Baltimore. A loss would put Pittsburgh five games behind Baltimore in the division with five to play, and at least two games back in the AFC wild-card race. "

Associate Press: "This doesn't look like a good matchup for the Pittsburgh Steelers: the quarterback who leads the NFL in interceptions going against a Baltimore Ravens defense that is the league's best in picking off passes. "

Hey picklehead....

ANYONE can smorgasborgh the internet to find some so-called expert to back up an idiotic statement...CASE IN POINT....YOU quote ESPN...but you can look today and here is the article:

"Throw the records out
The Baltimore Ravens have had a great season, steamrolling their way to an 8-2 record through 10 games. The defending Super Bowl champion Pittsburgh Steelers have been largely disappointing, stumbling their way to a 4-6 record. Because of that, Baltimore will feel confident when it hosts Pittsburgh at 1 p.m. ET on CBS, but overconfidence would not be wise. After all, the rival Steelers return the majority of a team that got very hot late in the year in 2005 and won a Super Bowl. Rivalry games also always tend to be difficult, and this has been a heated rivalry in recent seasons. Despite his struggles with turnovers, Ben Roethlisberger leads a dangerous passing attack that can get extremely hot quickly, and the Steelers always bring it on defense. Baltimore will have to stick to its game plan of pounding Jamal Lewis and taking care of the ball with an efficient passing attack, as turnovers would play right into Pittsburgh's hands. "

Nice try...now bu-by junior:wave:

PurpleFever
11-24-2006, 01:32 PM
[QUOTE=lamberts-lost-tooth;180480]

The Baltimore Ravens have had a great season, steamrolling their way to an 8-2 record through 10 games. The defending Super Bowl champion Pittsburgh Steelers have been largely disappointing, stumbling their way to a 4-6 record. [/I]"

I believe you have made my point. Thanks!

lamberts-lost-tooth
11-24-2006, 01:35 PM
[QUOTE=lamberts-lost-tooth;180480]

The Baltimore Ravens have had a great season, steamrolling their way to an 8-2 record through 10 games. The defending Super Bowl champion Pittsburgh Steelers have been largely disappointing, stumbling their way to a 4-6 record. [/I]"

I believe you have made my point. Thanks!

That would be that whole smorgasborgh thing we were trying to get across to you junior...:dang: ....But I still wish you the best and maybe Daddy can buy you a couple of tickets so that you can cheer for Ray-Ray while he sits on the bench talking smack to real players...by the way..didnt he get his boo-boo from his own player?,....He is sorta the "John Kerry" of the NFL isnt he?!!!:sofunny:

...and your dismissed..you may go now.

PurpleFever
11-24-2006, 01:41 PM
I am still trying to figure out why all of you carry the spare yellow toilet paper around with you. Don't they have any in Shittsburgh?

lamberts-lost-tooth
11-24-2006, 01:43 PM
I am still trying to figure out why all of you carry the spare yellow toilet paper around with you. Don't they have any in Shittsburgh?

Im still trying to figure out what Ray-Rays back problem really is...no spine?

PurpleFever
11-24-2006, 01:49 PM
Im still trying to figure out what Ray-Rays back problem really is...no spine?

He'll be ready to go on Sunday. He practiced today. Is Ward playing or is he scared of McAlister?

Stillers#1
11-24-2006, 01:50 PM

man you are digging deep aren't you? The Terrible Towel is our addiction, I guess you being from Baltimore, you could liken it to crack or meth, but for Steelers fans. I actually keep a Ravens Kordell(you guys love our scraps don't you) jersey in my bathroom to wipe my ass with when I run out of TP.

Black@Gold Forever32
11-24-2006, 01:53 PM
He'll be ready to go on Sunday. He practiced today. Is Ward playing or is he scared of McAlister?

Scared of the most over-rated piece of shit corner in the league? I doubt that highly.

MACH1
11-24-2006, 01:54 PM
8 - 2 and first seed.

After this weekend I dont think 8-3 gonna cut it for a first seed, besides you better hope indy looses a few more games.:dang:

PurpleFever
11-24-2006, 01:54 PM
man you are digging deep aren't you? The Terrible Towel is our addiction, I guess you being from Baltimore, you could liken it to crack or meth, but for Steelers fans. I actually keep a Ravens Kordell(you guys love our scraps don't you) jersey in my bathroom to wipe my ass with when I run out of TP.

That's funny I've got one in my bathroom too.

PurpleFever
11-24-2006, 02:00 PM
After this weekend I dont think 8-3 gonna cut it for a first seed, besides you better hope indy looses a few more games.:dang:

The colts are over-rated and you Steelers fans should be the first to admit it after killing them in the post-season last year...

MACH1
11-24-2006, 02:03 PM
counting chickens before their hatched.

lamberts-lost-tooth
11-24-2006, 02:08 PM

:sofunny: :sofunny: McAlister isnt even the best McAllister in the NFL..much less the best cornerback:dang: :dang: ....but I shouldnt make fun of your players...especially Ray-Ray's back...Heck, that had to hurt..Reed got him right in the yellow streak!!:crutches: :injured:

lamberts-lost-tooth
11-24-2006, 02:13 PM
The colts are over-rated and you Steelers fans should be the first to admit it after killing them in the post-season last year...

Yea..but we are the Steelers...and youre still the Ratbirds...Did you see Cincy last year...watch the playoff game again..ONE AND DONE...thats what happens to teams that overachieve...If you make the playoffs that will be the pinnacle of your season. Unlike teams that CAN overcome adversity..and WIN IT ALL.

AH YES..this season is just another bump in the road..I am already psyched that we have a team with History and a future...anysetback wont last for years like your second rate franchise.

PurpleFever
11-24-2006, 02:29 PM
Hey can someone help me find the Steelers on this bracket. I've looked several times, but I keep missing them.

http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/playoffrace/bracket

PurpleFever
11-24-2006, 02:31 PM
Yea..but we are the Steelers...and youre still the Ratbirds...Did you see Cincy last year...watch the playoff game again..ONE AND DONE...thats what happens to teams that overachieve...If you make the playoffs that will be the pinnacle of your season. Unlike teams that CAN overcome adversity..and WIN IT ALL.

AH YES..this season is just another bump in the road..I am already psyched that we have a team with History and a future...anysetback wont last for years like your second rate franchise.

Um... 2000 Superbowl season we went 5 games without a touchdown and became the first wildcard team to win a superbowl. So I think we've overcome some adversity.

lamberts-lost-tooth
11-24-2006, 02:45 PM
Hey can someone help me find the Steelers on this bracket. I've looked several times, but I keep missing them.

http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/playoffrace/bracket

Must have words with more than one syllable!!! But you came to the right place...Dont blame you for not asking the other two Ravens fans for help...(Products of the Baltimore School System)...These are the same people that think that 8-2 would be a first seed over 9-1:dang:

ShutDown24
11-24-2006, 03:00 PM
We should just ignore this joke, we will never see his sorry behind again after sunday

lamberts-lost-tooth
11-24-2006, 03:01 PM
We should just ignore this joke, we will never see his sorry behind again after sunday

Too bad the Ravens dont have enough fans to support their own board

PurpleFever
11-24-2006, 03:02 PM
I guarantee I will be here on Monday. Win or lose the steelers still suck. 8 and 2. You do the math.

SteelCityMan786
11-24-2006, 03:03 PM
I guarantee I will be here on Monday. Win or lose the steelers still suck. 8 and 2. You do the math.

Don't worry, We still think the Ratbirds suck reguardless of result.

lamberts-lost-tooth
11-24-2006, 03:08 PM

Again,,I dont blame you for having us do your math since you cant figure out that 9 is more than 8.:huh:

...didnt I dismiss you?:wave:

ShutDown24
11-24-2006, 03:10 PM
blah blah blah. You wont be here when the Ravens lose no way no how. Thats how all Baltimore losers are and your no exception. Just except it your not winners and never will be. 2000 was a fluke, Jamal Lewis was a one season wonder, Ray Lewis is a criminal, McNair is a has been and the O line is a shell of its former self. good bye.

lamberts-lost-tooth
11-24-2006, 03:13 PM
blah blah blah. You wont be here when the Ravens lose no way no how. Thats how all Baltimore losers are and your no exception. Just except it your not winners and never will be. 2000 was a fluke, Jamal Lewis was a one season wonder, Ray Lewis is a criminal, McNair is a has been and the O line is a shell of its former self. good bye.

a double dismissal!!!..its offical PF. You can go now.

Jeremy
11-24-2006, 03:41 PM

I have done the math, 6 Super Bowls and 5 Titles. That's pretty good math.

And while you're doing links about linebackers:

Ray Ray snitches. (http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0006/06/se.01.html)

Have a good day.

polamalufan43
11-24-2006, 07:07 PM
a double dismissal!!!..its offical PF. You can go now.

Wait... I want to add something...

http://news.steelers.com/MediaGallery/59441/?MultiMedia.ListTypeID=49&MultiMedia.FolderID=58230&MultiMedia.BrowseGallery=1:sign02:
Case in point... The Ratbirds suck, their fans suck, and PF...you suck as well. Good bye, have a nice day,

Ok, I'm done. Now you may leave.

~Polamalufan43:tt02:

P.S. PF I love your sig, although it would've meant more if the Browns actually won the game. Winslow may have won that battle, but the team won the war.

herewegosteelers
11-24-2006, 07:42 PM

What are you 12? Your an idiot:dang:

CJ#85
11-24-2006, 09:38 PM
Hey PurpleFever, good luck Sunday. Don't waste your time coming back here when you win. The best thing you and I can do is get out of this place. It's like arguing with children. They only have two things to say, 1) you suck 2) we have rings 3) go away. Don't forget to mention the refs handed them the Super Bowl, you'll see them wet their underpants. Also, don't forget to mention Jen's whiny excuses and made up injuries, they'll need to change their underpants a second time. If you want to see them change them a third time, just tell them that is yellow, not gold on their uniforms.

They act like they can carry on an intelligent football conversation, but don't hold your breath, you might die. Black and Yellow will tell you he never responds to smackers but you. The truth is, he's responded to me. He might send you an email telling you to go away. The truth is, that's the only thing these people can say in defense to your arguments.

Don't waste your intelligent mind in this place, you can do better. I've wasted a couple good weeks of my life here, don't make the same mistake. Mcnair and company will kick their butts, that's proof enough that you are right. Don't waste your time over the Steelers, there is a reason why their fans have one of the worst reputations in the NFL.

MACH1
11-24-2006, 09:45 PM
The best thing you and I can do is get out of this place.

Then leave, get the F**K out. see ya - goodbye - later -dont let the door hit ya in ths ass on your way out.:sign05: :upyours:

floodcitygirl
11-24-2006, 11:11 PM
Hey PurpleFever, good luck Sunday. Don't waste your time coming back here when you win. The best thing you and I can do is get out of this place. It's like arguing with children. They only have two things to say, 1) you suck 2) we have rings 3) go away. Don't forget to mention the refs handed them the Super Bowl, you'll see them wet their underpants. Also, don't forget to mention Jen's whiny excuses and made up injuries, they'll need to change their underpants a second time. If you want to see them change them a third time, just tell them that is yellow, not gold on their uniforms.

They act like they can carry on an intelligent football conversation, but don't hold your breath, you might die. Black and Yellow will tell you he never responds to smackers but you. The truth is, he's responded to me. He might send you an email telling you to go away. The truth is, that's the only thing these people can say in defense to your arguments.

Don't waste your intelligent mind in this place, you can do better. I've wasted a couple good weeks of my life here, don't make the same mistake. Mcnair and company will kick their butts, that's proof enough that you are right. Don't waste your time over the Steelers, there is a reason why their fans have one of the worst reputations in the NFL.When this Bengal fan attempts to side with you...it's definately time to take stock of your life and consider a serious re-evaluation of your processing skills. :dang: LOL

Jeremy
11-25-2006, 09:31 AM
Not to mention that's someone who can't tell the difference between a forum meant for trash talk and one meant for football talk. That really tells you how much common sense she has.

lamberts-lost-tooth
11-25-2006, 10:13 AM
The best thing you and I can do is get out of this place. ...But you couldnt until you were shown the door:dang:

I've wasted a couple good weeks of my life here, ...Uhhh...that would be because of the person...not the location...Step one: Get a life ..... Step two: Get one somewhere else.

...there is a reason why their fans have one of the worst reputations in the NFLRight....it was OUR fans throwing garbage on the field at last years playoff game? Oh sorry..that was the Bengalfans!!!...you dont even respect your own house...and the steeler nation watched a stadium full of children throw a collective tantrum...and when they cried themselves dry ..they filed out halfway through the fourth quarter and left our fans to plant a terrible towel on your 50 yard line amid the beer cups and empty food containers that your immature buddies left there out of "respect"..

Jeremy
11-25-2006, 10:20 AM
there is a reason why their fans have one of the worst reputations in the NFL

Wow, I totally missed that one! Coming from a Bengals fans, or an Ohio fan in genral, that's just hilarious.

I guess those fans in Philly and Oakland have lost something off of their games if we're one of the worst fan bases in the NFL.

But I forgot the mantra of all Ohio sports fans: We are the best at everything. None of our teams are beaten by other teams, they just beat themselves. Our fans are the best in the world even if nobody else thinks so.

polamalufan43
11-25-2006, 12:41 PM

Don't waste your intelligent mind in this place, you can do better. I've wasted a couple good weeks of my life here, don't make the same mistake. Mcnair and company will kick their butts, that's proof enough that you are right. Don't waste your time over the Steelers, there is a reason why their fans have one of the worst reputations in the NFL.

Hey, do us all a favor and just glue your lips to Chad Johson's butt...
Anyway, the think the Steelers will win this one

~Polamalufan43 :tt02:

SteelCityMan786
11-25-2006, 12:55 PM
. ...But you couldnt until you were shown the door:dang:

*Takes a bow for showing CJ#85 the door*

Stillers#1
11-25-2006, 02:35 PM

What math is there to do? Or did you mean we should do the METH?

SteelCityMan786
11-25-2006, 04:57 PM
What math is there to do? Or did you mean we should do the METH?

:toofunny: Well Said.:sofunny:

PirateSteeler
11-25-2006, 05:51 PM
I will be there, and god willing I will fight a ratbird fan or two! Meet me in section 143 if you want to talk face to face. I will be the big dude with the shaved head wearing a Ward jersey and a steelers hard hat.

http://www.sportsfanoutlet.com/thumbs/1094324026.jpg

PirateSteeler
11-25-2006, 05:55 PM

What CJ85 said is true for most of the people on this board... but there are some diehards that actually like to talk football and are realistic.

Black@Gold Forever32
11-25-2006, 06:24 PM
I will be there, and god willing I will fight a ratbird fan or two! Meet me in section 143 if you want to talk face to face. I will be the big dude with the shaved head wearing a Ward jersey and a steelers hard hat.

http://www.sportsfanoutlet.com/thumbs/1094324026.jpg

Hey if I could I would be there with you. But I have tickets for when the Ratbirds come to Heinz Field on Christmas Eve.

PurpleFever
11-27-2006, 08:01 AM
I just wanted to thank all of the steelers fans and the team for coming down to Baltimore. You played one hell of a football game. I was on the edge of my seat from the opening kickoff.

Oh wait, I must be dreaming of our home feild play off game since we have just about clinched the AFC North.

That offensive line of yours looked like my highschool football team. You guys really suck! I really loved watching Cowher cry in the post game interview.

Have a great rest of the season.... Losers!

stlrtruck
11-27-2006, 08:30 AM
Enjoy your season. It doesn't happen that often for your pathetic puke purple ratbirds.

The Ravens Suck
You can take the team out of Cleveland
But you can't take the suck out of the team!

Maybe you'll enjoy this ratbird piece of pathetic comment from one of your own - Ray Lewis!

Until another team from this division wins the Super Bowl, we are the team beat!

Remember that brilliant statement. So when your team fails in the playoffs, remember according to Ray, the Steelers are the team to beat!

tony hipchest
11-27-2006, 09:55 AM
I just wanted to thank all of the steelers fans and the team for coming down to Baltimore. You played one hell of a football game. I was on the edge of my seat from the opening kickoff.

Oh wait, I must be dreaming of our home feild play off game since we have just about clinched the AFC North.

That offensive line of yours looked like my highschool football team. You guys really suck! I really loved watching Cowher cry in the post game interview.

Have a great rest of the season.... Losers!:coffee: that was a great showing for the ravens. you guys played like it was your superbowl. oh wait.... IT WAS! your team should be able to destroy the bengals on thursday but in true raven fashion they will probably come out and choke it away. i smell a "superbowl" hangover. just remember what happened to the bengals earlier in the season when they beat the steelers and thought they had the lombardi on reserve.

SteelCityMan786
11-27-2006, 10:17 AM
:coffee: that was a great showing for the ravens. you guys played like it was your superbowl. oh wait.... IT WAS! your team should be able to destroy the bengals on thursday but in true raven fashion they will probably come out and choke it away. i smell a "superbowl" hangover. just remember what happened to the bengals earlier in the season when they beat the steelers and thought they had the lombardi on reserve.

Great point. I think Purple just jinxed them.

ARKIESTEEL
11-27-2006, 05:42 PM
Ray called Steve the "chosen one" that is so broke back mountain of them. I can not stand Ray Ray and the rest of them gang bangers called the Ravens. I think all the folks in the stands there call out Heap when he makes a catch cause they cant read any of the others names that are past 4 or 5 letters.

I hate the rat birds :banging: :dang:

CantStop85
11-27-2006, 06:53 PM

Preseason is over...thursday you have to play a real team.

stillers4me
11-27-2006, 07:01 PM

The color purple is so attractive on you.

tony hipchest
11-27-2006, 07:32 PM
...thursday you have to play a real team.theyre not practicing against their defense on thursday. they have to play the bungles.

Ambridge
11-27-2006, 08:50 PM
F U C K the Baltimore Browns!!

Enjoy your season all you Purple Sacks of Birdshit because once the playoffs start it will be one and done for the Ravenites.

Aside from the Bengals who are barely above .500 the Baltimorons have only beat two teams with winning records...........New Orleans and San Diego.

The Rats should have lost against the Chargers but they can thank Marty Schottenheimer for that gift win since he was still skiddish about letting Phillip Rivers throw the ball more.

ONE and DONE........you know it.......it's going to happen.

Buzz05
11-28-2006, 11:18 AM

I knew the dropout rate was high here in Baltimore but gawd I atleast they made it through grade school. This guy is the perfect example of what Shitbird fans are like. No respect no knowledge basically they are a few brain cells above crabs.

stlrtruck
11-28-2006, 12:46 PM
Here's something to laugh at...I've been on a ratbird MB and one guy is holding on to the CFL and USFL championships that the teams there won. That's freakin' hilarious!

MACH1
11-28-2006, 12:55 PM
Here's something to laugh at...I've been on a ratbird MB and one guy is holding on to the CFL and USFL championships that the teams there won. That's freakin' hilarious!

BWAAAAAHAAAAHAAAAAA
Forgot about the XFL.
Surprised their not trying to claim the old colts too.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

stlrtruck
11-28-2006, 01:15 PM
BWAAAAAHAAAAHAAAAAA
Forgot about the XFL.
Surprised their not trying to claim the old colts too.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Keep rolling on the floor. They try to claim those old trophies too (because the SB V trophy is on display - and get this - in of all places - Camden Yards (didn't know they played football there)!

PurpleFever
11-28-2006, 01:27 PM
Preseason is over...thursday you have to play a real team.

Check the record. You seem to be delusional. :dang:

PurpleFever
11-28-2006, 01:28 PM
The color purple is so attractive on you.

Thanks.

PurpleFever
11-28-2006, 01:32 PM

Ya... That guy is an idiot.

MACH1
11-28-2006, 01:33 PM
Baltimore Ratbirds A.K.A Cleveland Clowns (trying to claim to be another franchise) Baltimore Colts with a history of winning. That?s just to funny.

tony hipchest
11-28-2006, 02:07 PM
Check the record. You seem to be delusional. :dang:

*WHAP*

hey! go spank your own children! :sofunny:

hmmmmmmmm
11-29-2006, 02:01 PM
Simple....Ravens>>>>>>>>>>Steelers

http://resized.filevend.com/anon/KXgqwfmJ.gif

Someone needs to teach Parker how to block.....

HometownGal
11-30-2006, 01:30 PM
Simple....Ravens>>>>>>>>>>Steelers

This season, yes, but since the Clowns morphed into the Rats - 102-68-1 > 87-83-1. Enough said. :flap:

83-Steelers-43
09-30-2007, 02:15 PM
I wonder where this kid is today? Karma...it's a killer.

stillers4me
09-30-2007, 02:18 PM
Big Ben sends his regards.

dragtruk
10-01-2007, 09:37 AM
I guess those fans in Philly and Oakland have lost something off of their games if we're one of the worst fan bases in the NFL.

Wanna see bad fans? Just wait until New England starts losing again. Or better yet, go to a Celtics, or Bruins game. :banana:

dragtruk
10-03-2007, 08:15 AM
Now for a serious question. Does that towel work well if there's no toilet paper in the stall?[/QUOTE]

Yes, it gets those stinky little bits of left over Raven off our asses.

steel striker
10-03-2007, 07:23 PM
Last time I checked the steelers are 3-1 and in first place. Where are the ravens? Also raven fans if Kurt Warner would have played a little sooner a few weeks against your team you would be 1-3.