PDA

View Full Version : I bet a $100

herewegosteelers
11-24-2006, 12:24 PM
Well last night a guy was talking so much crap about the Steelers. I got so fed up, I was about to knock him off his seat. But instead I bet him $100 on Sundays game against the Ravens. Now don't get me wrong I have total faith in my boys. But I think I should have just knocked him off his seat. :dang: I usually dont gamble. I am in a football pool at work but thats only $2.00 a week:smile:
But the money isn't really the real issue, its just that this guy was such a jerk:blah:

Come on boys!! Don't let me loose to this A-HOLE

:sign01: :tt:

Cape Cod Steel Head
11-24-2006, 12:41 PM
I hope you got points.

BigDuke6
11-24-2006, 02:04 PM
You dont need points !!! You will win the hun. Although shutting those kind of jerks up is more than worth the dough.

lamberts-lost-tooth
11-24-2006, 02:16 PM
Well last night a guy was talking so much crap about the Steelers. I got so fed up, I was about to knock him off his seat. But instead I bet him $100 on Sundays game against the Ravens. Now don't get me wrong I have total faith in my boys. But I think I should have just knocked him off his seat. :dang: I usually dont gamble. I am in a football pool at work but thats only $2.00 a week:smile:
But the money isn't really the real issue, its just that this guy was such a jerk:blah:

Come on boys!! Don't let me loose to this A-HOLE

:sign01: :tt:

(I think he is on this site and calls himself purple fever...did he spout alot of nonsence and very little facts?)

Tankus_Maximus
11-24-2006, 02:27 PM
spout alot of nonsense & very little facts??? Sounds like CS85!

Livinginthe past
11-24-2006, 04:10 PM
If you got baited into a $100 bet that you are already regretting then you've already lost.

Personally speaking, I only just about covered last week with the Steelers and that was against the freakin' Browns!

I'll be putting my money on the Ravens tomorrow - I havent seen such good odds on an 8-2 at home to a 4-6 team in quite a while.

NM

slashsteel
11-24-2006, 04:18 PM
Turnovers. Which Steelers have had more than we like to see. I think the bet is a good one, the talent is there for a win. And sometimes a desperate team can surprise a few. Not that it would shock me, I expect a win! Go Steelers!

clevestinks
11-24-2006, 04:40 PM
If you got baited into a $100 bet that you are already regretting then you've already lost.

Personally speaking, I only just about covered last week with the Steelers and that was against the freakin' Browns!

I'll be putting my money on the Ravens tomorrow - I havent seen such good odds on an 8-2 at home to a 4-6 team in quite a while.

NM

They didn`t cover here. 4.5 was the line. As far as them not coivering against the friggin browns, that has no baring on this game. The browns could not score an offensive td.

We will win outright, by 17. 27-10. McNair is playing over his head, and the defense will bite on everything Sun.
But you should have knocked him out anyway:cheers:

Livinginthe past
11-24-2006, 05:08 PM
They didn`t cover here. 4.5 was the line. As far as them not coivering against the friggin browns, that has no baring on this game. The browns could not score an offensive td.

We will win outright, by 17. 27-10. McNair is playing over his head, and the defense will bite on everything Sun.
But you should have knocked him out anyway:cheers:

You know, I probably would have taken the bet at 4.5 aswell - I guess I was lucky to get it at 3.5 instead.

27-10 seems optimistic to me, but you never know I guess.

NM

herewegosteelers
11-24-2006, 05:15 PM

NM

See if I take you out with my winnings!!:flap: :tt02:

ChronoCross
11-24-2006, 05:16 PM
Easy 100$ you will make on Sunday.. But like another said you should of still knocked him out.

I live in Colts land and there pretty pathetic fans as it is. Once Indy looses in the playoffs you cannot catch a Indy fan if they just filled the lake full of them. No hats, no shirts, no jerseys, nothing.

Had a big party about 2 months ago, and a Colts fan tried to down Big Ben and the Steelers, talking about how if Ben did not have his supporting cast he would be nothing on another team, its kinda of a stupid comment people use when any QB if they do not have a supporting cast would not be anything anyways period. People act like this other QB's do not have a defense a te, wr, rb and stuff. What about Payton manning, and the money they spend on that high powered offense. It got to the point were my daughter seen my face switch and yelled for mom and a few others as I got ready to pound this guy into the dirt, wife and daughter and a few friends stepped in front of me and the other guys friend hurried to get him out of there. I got by the wife and others and the guy ran down the street, his friend who was ok did not say a word but left to go pick him up and leave, have not seen him since. I personally do not take people downing the team I have loved for over 3 decades.

If you want to talk football well there not doing this are this is going wrong, maybe switch this and so forth and be a football fan about it I can accept, but to simple just be a homer and be a idiotic fan, that I will not stand for.

Elvis
11-24-2006, 05:27 PM
:tt02: HERE WE GO STEELERS.. HERE WE GO!!!:helmet: :tt02: :cheer: :chicken: :wave: