PDA

View Full Version : Live Report!

clevestinks
07-28-2005, 03:48 PM
When I meet up with my brother, PhyschoWard86, next week at training camp, I will send live updates from his laptop. Play by play., Well sort of. LOL

Prosdo
07-28-2005, 03:50 PM
Sounds great. How long you staying up there?

bigbensgirl7
07-28-2005, 03:53 PM
Cool Cleve...look forward to it!!

clevestinks
07-28-2005, 04:00 PM
I`ll be at raining camp for two whole days , maybe a little more. After a day in Washington D.C., 7 days in Ocean City MD. Then on to Latrobe.

Prosdo
07-28-2005, 04:03 PM
Cool I may drive up there Friday the 5th. Not sure because I am also going the 8th-11th.

BlitzburghRockCity
07-28-2005, 09:58 PM
awesome cleve, cant wait to see them. And be sure to send us pics too. And when Big Ben shakes ur hand, we wanna know what Big Ben sweat feels like too! :rofl:

clevestinks
08-05-2005, 04:23 PM
I,m here! Live at training camp.
Atmosphere here is alive. Saw Farrior knock the Bus on his rearend. Farrior look great on the play ,the Bus didn't. The Bus did look light on his feet though. Ben look great throwing the ball, and so di Maddox, and Batch. i was really impressed with Batch.
Big Ben walked out, and the place errupted. Here we go Steelers.

As a side note. I was able to pass out about 100 of my business cards for the Ohio Steelers, which will also promote this site when they go to my site.

Blitz where are you??????

Prosdo
08-05-2005, 04:33 PM
Sounds like you're having fun Cleve. Keep the reports coming :)

SteelR1
08-05-2005, 06:15 PM
This site is awesome,, live feed from the sidelines!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This place ROCKS!!!!!!!!

BlitzburghRockCity
08-05-2005, 06:27 PM
Blitz where are you??????

Working!!! :crying02: :banging: :pissed:

Take some good pics for us cleve !! If I can get up there it probably wont be till next week.

clevestinks
08-06-2005, 06:27 AM
forgot to mention that Cedric Wilson isn't as tall as Plax. But he sure is fast. He won't make you say"Hines Who". But I do think he is for real.

BlitzburghRockCity
08-06-2005, 05:17 PM
Yeah without Plax we're getting to be the smurfs at WR :rofl: but I'll take cedric anyday over place if he actually plays with alittle heart!

clevestinks
08-08-2005, 06:09 AM
Sorry about the delay. Sat. was a great day at training camp. Everyone sit down, I have something to tell you. We scored Big Bens autograph on a jersey and on an NFL football. I have Bens picture signing the ball, I`ll post it in the next couple days.

clevestinks
08-08-2005, 06:15 AM
Haggans was involved in a little brawl Sat. Once again Ben looked great. Haynes ran the ball really well. We landed a spot right where the players walk out of the weight room. We were the very first fans they see. And we noticed right away that Duce was limping, and had a slight grimace onhis face. Not good. Then I heard he was having an MRI Sun.
Our linebackers are such fun to watch practice, Porter blitzed on a drill, and Cowher was the stand in qb, Cowher would scramble around a little. Porter got by the fullback, grab Cowher by the shirt and had his shirt almost around his neck. Cowher seemed a little pissed, but Joey patted him on the ass, and Cowher gave him that Chin Grin. Whats he gonna do? Bench Joey.?