PDA

View Full Version : CJ#85 BANNED

PirateSteeler
11-26-2006, 11:51 AM
Why? This site is being run like Hitler's Nazi government. People go missing in the middle of the night and nobody asks questions. Who's next? You? Me? WTF is going on here? Its not just opponents' fans that get banned either. Where is Koopa? BlitzburghRockCity? SteelerzGirl? All people with 600+ posts. Gone, and for no reason.

Can we get an explanation?

SteelCityMan786
11-26-2006, 01:28 PM
We got rid of him because he was creating nothing but chaos.

Livinginthe past
11-26-2006, 01:34 PM
Well I was under the impression that it was a she not a he.

I see what goes on in the Blast Furnace, and its one rule for Steeler fans and one rule for everyone else.

At least there is a kind of honesty about the sheer blatancy of this policy now.

NM

PirateSteeler
11-26-2006, 01:40 PM
We got rid of him because he was creating nothing but chaos.

Thanks for your explanation. I do appreciate it. However I disagree.:tt02:

Livinginthe past
11-26-2006, 01:54 PM
I've been lurking this board for over a year now, and the one thing that has become obvious to me is that personal attacks are not tolerated by the moderators.

However, if you don't like what's going on, you should feel free to leave.

Thanks for the offer, lurker.

NM

PirateSteeler
11-26-2006, 02:53 PM
That's exactly what I would expect from you.

Watch yourself kiddo, you might be the next one to disappear in the middle of the night. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secret_police#Methods_and_history)

Livinginthe past
11-26-2006, 03:05 PM
It wasn't a personal attack. It was simply him acting exactly like I expect him to act when confronted with someone who won't back down from him.

I can see how you came to that judgement.

We do, after all, share a huge history of posting together dont we? :sofunny:

That was pretty brave the way you 'didn't back down' - well done - the medal's in the post :wink02:

NM

Tankus_Maximus
11-26-2006, 03:05 PM
It wasn't a personal attack. It was simply him acting exactly like I expect him to act when confronted with someone who won't back down from him.

I gotta agree with the Irish here..that wasn't a personal attack. LITP is quick to throw a shot, but doesn't like it at all when one doesn't agree with his slanted views.

Livinginthe past
11-26-2006, 03:06 PM
I gotta agree with the Irish here..that wasn't a personal attack. LITP is quick to throw a shot, but doesn't like it at all when one doesn't agree with his slanted views.

Au contraire,

I dont mind at all.

You see me getting angry here?

I didn't even accuse him of a personal attack.

NM

Tankus_Maximus
11-26-2006, 03:15 PM
Au contraire,

I dont mind at all.

You see me getting angry here?

I didn't even accuse him of a personal attack.

NM

Well....First Moses parts the Red Sea! and now this....will the miracles ever cease??:jawdrop:

Livinginthe past
11-26-2006, 03:37 PM
Well....First Moses parts the Red Sea! and now this....will the miracles ever cease??:jawdrop:

This is the Blast Furnace.

Lets talk about how much the Steelers totally suck.

NM

SteelCityMan786
11-26-2006, 03:40 PM
Easy LITP. You could be part of the teams who have suffered losses this week. Wait till your game is over.

Livinginthe past
11-26-2006, 03:43 PM
Easy LITP. You could be part of the teams who have suffered losses this week. Wait till your game is over.

Maybe so.

We still wont suck as much as the Steelers do this year though.

NM

silver & black
11-26-2006, 03:44 PM
Why? This site is being run like Hitler's Nazi government. People go missing in the middle of the night and nobody asks questions. Who's next? You? Me? WTF is going on here? Its not just opponents' fans that get banned either. Where is Koopa? BlitzburghRockCity? SteelerzGirl? All people with 600+ posts. Gone, and for no reason.

Can we get an explanation?

I don't know about the rest of them, but SteelerzGirl is frequently over at RF.net... and more than welcome.

tony hipchest
11-26-2006, 04:25 PM
Maybe so.

NM

lol

keep on staying consistant :rolleyes:

(or keep on with the weak smack. its the same nevertheless.)

Black@Gold Forever32
11-26-2006, 04:25 PM
Maybe so.

We still wont suck as much as the Steelers do this year though.

NM

Thanks for kicking us when were down LITP.lol The Steelers do suck though. I don't care what homer comes at me. At 4-7 you suck. You can whine and make all the excuses you want but at 4-7 you do suck.lol Here is to the 4-12 record I'm hoping for so the Steelers can draft OT Joe Thomas from Wisconsin. That would be great to have an OT that actually could block. Sure he could be a bust but I don't think so. This kid is the real deal.

tony hipchest
11-26-2006, 04:29 PM
Thanks for kicking us when were down LITP.lol The Steelers do suck though. I don't care what homer comes at me. At 4-7 you suck. You can whine and make all the excuses you want but at 4-7 you do suck.lol Here is to the 4-12 record I'm hoping for so the Steelers can draft OT Joe Thomas from Wisconsin. That would be great to have an OT that actually could block. Sure he could be a bust but I don't think so. This kid is the real deal.:puke: the bengals suck. the steelers are having a horrible year. maybe we can draft akili smith or kijana carter though!

boLT fan
11-26-2006, 04:30 PM
So basically... we can get banned for smack talking... in the Blast Furnace? Ok...

Black@Gold Forever32
11-26-2006, 04:30 PM
:puke:

Whatever Tony like a give a **** what you think anyway.

tony hipchest
11-26-2006, 04:35 PM
Whatever Tony like a give a **** what you think anyway.

:rolleyes: keep rooting for the steelers to lose then. have you no pride?

i will throw the barf sign at anyone who roots for the steelers to lose.

PirateSteeler
11-26-2006, 04:38 PM
So basically... we can get banned for smack talking... in the Blast Furnace? Ok...

You never know when your time is up...
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secret_police)

Black@Gold Forever32
11-26-2006, 04:38 PM
:rolleyes: keep rooting for the steelers to lose then. have you no pride?

i will throw the barf sign at anyone who roots for the steelers to lose.

Pride you act like we are playing in the ****ing game. We are just fans and nothing more. As for pride this whole team from Bill Cowher to the players looks like they have no pride. A few of the players do but as a whole team this team has no pride.

boLT fan
11-26-2006, 04:39 PM
You never know when your time is up...
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secret_police)

Would you like a piece of cake? (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cake)

tony hipchest
11-26-2006, 04:39 PM
So basically... we can get banned for smack talking... in the Blast Furnace? Ok...CJ was given a red badge of courage that she didnt earn. she was being handled and was bailed out with a ban.

PirateSteeler
11-26-2006, 04:42 PM
You ignorant SOB

9 posts in and he has thrown a personal attack... can i get a response?

Livinginthe past
11-26-2006, 04:43 PM
CJ was given a red badge of courage that she didnt earn. she was being handled and was bailed out with a ban.

Funny isn't it?

Alot of posters who get handled by the SF Blast furance crew seem to find themselves on the wrong end of a banning.

Co-incidence im sure.

NM

tony hipchest
11-26-2006, 04:55 PM
Pride you act like we are playing in the ****ing game. We are just fans and nothing more. As for pride this whole team from Bill Cowher to the players looks like they have no pride. A few of the players do but as a whole team this team has no pride.most steelerfans have pride. most steelerfans dont root for the steelers to lose.

i guess you can take solice in polamalus potential injury. that will go a long way in the steelers continuing to suck :rolleyes:

hell, while were at it, why dont we root for ben and parker to have a season ending injury? im sure that would prevent us from winning. maybe then the steelers would get an EVEN BETTER draft pick. after all, thats what its all about, right? not winning, or anything.

throw in your towel. i dont play for the team, but i dont throw in the towel either.

dont you have tickets to the 2nd ravens/steelers match up? are you gonna be wearing a lewis jersey and waving purple pom-poms?

or are you just gonna sell the tickets to a ravenfan?

Black@Gold Forever32
11-26-2006, 05:00 PM
most steelerfans have pride. most steelerfans dont root for the steelers to lose.

i guess you can take solice in polamalus potential injury. that will go a long way in the steelers continuing to suck :rolleyes:

hell, while were at it, why dont we root for ben and parker to have a season ending injury? im sure that would prevent us from winning. maybe then the steelers would get an EVEN BETTER draft pick. after all, thats what its all about, right? not winning, or anything.

throw in your towel. i dont play for the team, but i dont throw in the towel either.

dont you have tickets to the 2nd ravens/steelers match up? are you gonna be wearing a lewis jersey and waving purple pom-poms?

or are you just gonna sell the tickets to a ravenfan?

No I'm still going to the game and I'm not wearing anything Ravens. Typical lame smack from you Tony. Not a suprise. No I'm not happy at all that Troy went down. Thats just another kick in the face to go along with the Steelers 4-7 record. Sorry but these guys get paid alot of money so I'm going to be critical of them. To me this team lost its fire and has lived on their Super Bowl title all year. I question Cowher and some of the players heart this year. To me some of them look like they don't care at all. But whatever cotinue questioning me all you want. I don't have to defend myself to you or any other person this site.

tony hipchest
11-26-2006, 05:05 PM
No I'm still going to the game and I'm not wearing anything Ravens. Typical lame smack from you Tony. Not a suprise. No I'm not happy at all that Troy went down. Thats just another kick in the face to go along with the Steelers 4-7 record. Sorry but these guys get paid alot of money so I'm going to be critical of them. To me this team lost its fire and has lived on their Super Bowl title all year. I question Cowher and some of the players heart this year. To me some of them look like they don't care at all. But whatever cotinue questioning me all you want. I don't have to defend myself to you or any other person this site.your defensive stance is admirable. good luck with your teams 4-12 season. I, on the other hand, will be rooting my team to win!!!

pssst..... if you root for the bengals and browns hard enough that may give us a higher draftpick!

:rolleyes:

Black@Gold Forever32
11-26-2006, 05:15 PM
your defensive stance is admirable. good luck with your teams 4-12 season. I, on the other hand, will be rooting my team to win!!!

pssst..... if you root for the bengals and browns hard enough that may give us a higher draftpick!

:rolleyes:

Well if the Steelers win the rest of their games good. Its not like I'm going to be upset if they win out. But if they lose the rest I won't be upset either. When your out of the playoffs it doesn't matter if your 9-7 or 4-12. You still out either way. Sorry but 9-7 won't get the Steelers in this year. Thats my point I was trying to make. All I'm saying at this point I don't care what the Steelers final record is. If they continue to lose and blow. Then its a better chance to get an impact player.

Its funny I state a opinion and I have to put up lame smack from Tony and others on this site. What a joke let me tell you.

tony hipchest
11-26-2006, 05:20 PM
Well if the Steelers win the rest of their games good. Its not like I'm going to be upset if they win out. But if they lose the rest I won't be upset either. When your out of the playoffs it doesn't matter if your 9-7 or 4-12. You still out either way. Sorry but 9-7 won't get the Steelers in this year. Thats my point I was trying to make. All I'm saying at this point I don't care what the Steelers final record is. If they continue to lose and blow. Then its a better chance to get an impact player.

Its funny I state a opinion and I have to put up lame smack from Tony and others on this site. What a joke let me tell you.

LAME SMACK?????

it wasnt me who posted that they wanted to see the steelers lose the rest of their games. i have seen less from trolls who have recently been banned (much to my chagrin).

call it lame smack all you want. enjoy rooting against the steelers! :cheer:

its funny... i state my opinion and pledge my allegiance to the steelers and i have it called "lame smack" :busted:

Black@Gold Forever32
11-26-2006, 05:22 PM
LAME SMACK?????

it wasnt me who posted that they wanted to see the steelers lose the rest of their games. i have seen less from trolls who have recently been banned (much to my chagrin).

Funny Tony I have never had a problem with you and I state an opinion so you come at me like this. Whatever man like I said I can a flying **** what you think.

CantStop85
11-26-2006, 05:29 PM
Whatever man like I said I can a flying **** what you think.
Welcome to the club.

tony hipchest
11-26-2006, 05:32 PM
Funny Tony I have never had a problem with you and I state an opinion so you come at me like this. Whatever man like I said I can a flying **** what you think.

Thanks for kicking us when were down LITP.lol The Steelers do suck though. I don't care what homer comes at me. At 4-7 you suck. You can whine and make all the excuses you want but at 4-7 you do suck.lol Here is to the 4-12 record I'm hoping for so the Steelers can draft OT Joe Thomas from Wisconsin.

No I'm still going to the game and I'm not wearing anything Ravens. Typical lame smack from you Tony. Not a suprise.

oh, im sorry. did i "come at you"? and here i thought i was just stating my opinion. like i said, keep rooting against the steelers and i will keep rooting for them to win.

is that too much to handle? should i root for them to lose out just like you???

PirateSteeler
11-26-2006, 05:34 PM
dude, you are hijacking this thread. It is supposed to be about people getting banned for no reason.

tony hipchest
11-26-2006, 05:38 PM
dude, you are hijacking this thread. It is supposed to be about people getting banned for no reason.i know. (see 4 posts ago).

. i have seen less from trolls who have recently been banned (much to my chagrin).

Black@Gold Forever32
11-26-2006, 05:39 PM
oh, im sorry. did i "come at you"? and here i thought i was just stating my opinion. like i said, keep rooting against the steelers and i will keep rooting for them to win.

is that too much to handle? should i root for them to lose out just like you???

No you just like to start shit like you always do. I havn't one problem with you and you start shit with me. Whatever man I really don't give a ****. I'm not rooting against the Steelers. As I said in some posts back if they win out then great but if not great also. It really doesn't matter to me if the record is 9-7 or 4-12 when you don't make the playoffs. Does that mean I'm rooting against the Steelers. No it doesn't but if the Steelers finish 4-12 I think Joe Thomas could help this team next year in a big way so at 4-12 that gives us a great shot to draft Thomas. But if the Steelers finish 9-7 or 8-8 they still have a shot at a good player. But like I said whatever man go ahead and cotinue to be the shit starter you always are.

CantStop85
11-26-2006, 05:41 PM
No you just like to start shit like you always do. I havn't one problem with you and you start shit with me. Whatever man I really don't give a ****. I'm not rooting against the Steelers. As I said in some posts back if they win out then great but if not great also. It really doesn't matter to me if the record is 9-7 or 4-12 when you don't make the playoffs. Does that mean I'm rooting against the Steelers. No it doesn't but if the Steelers finish 4-12 I think Joe Thomas could help this team next year in a big way so at 4-12 that gives us a great shot to draft Thomas. But if the Steelers finish 9-7 or 8-8 they still have a shot at a good player. But like I said whatever man go ahead and cotinue to be the shit starter you always are.
C'mon, B&GF32, the Blast Furnace is his life.

At least leave him that.

Black@Gold Forever32
11-26-2006, 05:44 PM
C'mon, B&GF32, the Blast Furnace is his life.

At least leave him that.

Yea I know the Blast Furnace is his life. I respond to one LITP's posts and Tony Shitstarter goes on one of his lame smacking crusades.lol

tony hipchest
11-26-2006, 05:45 PM
i guess you didnt say this then:

Thanks for kicking us when were down LITP.lol The Steelers do suck though. I don't care what homer comes at me. At 4-7 you suck. You can whine and make all the excuses you want but at 4-7 you do suck.lol Here is to the 4-12 record I'm hoping for so the Steelers can draft OT Joe Thomas from Wisconsin.

my bad. carry on then. i hope your not too disappointed if the steelers squeak out a 5-11 record and **** up their drafting position.

tony hipchest
11-26-2006, 05:47 PM
wow. 2 personal attacks in the last 3 posts. and CJ#85 was banned for what???

keep it to football all you who root against the steelers! :chuckle:

CantStop85
11-26-2006, 05:51 PM
wow. 2 personal attacks in the last 3 posts. and CJ#85 was banned for what???

keep it to football all you who root against the steelers! :chuckle:
said the poster cunningly, knowing he's the source of 95% of personal attacks on Steelers Fever.

Black@Gold Forever32
11-26-2006, 05:51 PM
i guess you didnt say this then:

my bad. carry on then. i hope your not too disappointed if the steelers squeak out a 5-11 record and **** up their drafting position.

I won't be disappointed. Like I was totally serious about the 4-12 record. If it happens it happens. My point was is I just don't care if the Steelers finish 9-7 or 4-12. When you miss the playoffs the final record really doesn't matter. But like I said continue being the shit starter you are Tony.

tony hipchest
11-26-2006, 05:56 PM
I won't be disappointed. Like I was totally serious about the 4-12 record. If it happens it happens. My point was is I just don't care if the Steelers finish 9-7 or 4-12. When you miss the playoffs the final record really doesn't matter. But like I said continue being the shit starter you are Tony.dude! dont get bent cause i threw up a barf smiley (is that what you really call "starting shit") as soon as you clank glasses with a pats fan "hoping" for the steelers to go 4-12.

this is the blast furnace. cantstop85 has already proven he cant take it. youre on record stating you dont like it.

whats the problem?

Black@Gold Forever32
11-26-2006, 06:00 PM
dude! dont get bent cause i threw up a barf smiley (is that what you really call "starting shit") as soon as you clank glasses with a pats fan "hoping" for the steelers to go 4-12.

this is the blast furnace. cantstop85 has already proven he cant take it. youre on record stating you dont like it.

whats the problem?

I wasn't clanking glasses with a Pats fan. I was just trying to put some humor into the Steelers loss today and responded to LITP. Thats all go ahead post your barf smiley all you want. I think I have said many times I don't give a **** what you think. So no I'm not upset and I can take whatever you post.

SteelCityMan786
11-26-2006, 06:01 PM
I won't be disappointed. Like I was totally serious about the 4-12 record. If it happens it happens. My point was is I just don't care if the Steelers finish 9-7 or 4-12. When you miss the playoffs the final record really doesn't matter. But like I said continue being the shit starter you are Tony.

You mean it doesn't matter in the draft???

Black@Gold Forever32
11-26-2006, 06:05 PM
You mean it doesn't matter in the draft???

What I meant if the Steelers miss the playoffs to me 9-7 or 4-12 doesn't really matter much. If the Steelers finish 9-7 then great or 4-12 great. Finishing 9-7 has it positives but so does 4-12.

tony hipchest
11-26-2006, 06:15 PM
I wasn't clanking glasses with a Pats fan. I was just trying to put some humor into the Steelers loss today and responded to LITP. Thats all go ahead post your barf smiley all you want. I think I have said many times I don't give a **** what you think. So no I'm not upset and I can take whatever you post.if you can take it, then why are you whining about people starting shit when all they were doing was showing their displeasure against somebody saying they wanted to see the steelers go 4-12?

you can go off on CJ#85 (a girl) like that, but dont think i will stand by and take it without defense.

like i said... you wanna see the steelers lose. i wanna see them win.

we can agree to disagree on what steeler football is all about.

enjoy your 4-12 seson

Black@Gold Forever32
11-26-2006, 06:23 PM
if you can take it, then why are you whining about people starting shit when all they were doing was showing their displeasure against somebody saying they wanted to see the steelers go 4-12?

you can go off on CJ#85 (a girl) like that, but dont think i will stand by and take it without defense.

like i said... you wanna see the steelers lose. i wanna see them win.

we can agree to disagree on what steeler football is all about.

enjoy your 4-12 seson

I went off on you? How did I do that? I responded to LITP's post and you seemed bothered by it. As for the shit starter comments. You always start shit. Not so much with me like I said I don't care what you think or say.

Plus I never said I wanted the Steelers to lose. Try to put alittle humor in the Steelers loss today.

tony hipchest
11-26-2006, 06:30 PM
Plus I never said I wanted the Steelers to lose. Try to put alittle humor in the Steelers loss today. whatever :rolleyes:

.lol Here is to the 4-12 record I'm hoping for so the Steelers can draft OT Joe Thomas from Wisconsin.

call me a "shitstarter" because 1 point out 1 simple thing and offer my opinion on it.

btw... your joke, or "humor" was hilarious! anyone re-reading through the thread can tell you were dead-on sirious about drafting this o-lineman you are so high on, though :cheers:

boLT fan
11-26-2006, 06:30 PM
PirateSteeler got banned. That's a shocker.

You mods really have a stick up your ass don't you?

Livinginthe past
11-26-2006, 06:32 PM
I went off on you? How did I do that? I responded to LITP's post and you seemed bothered by it. As for the shit starter comments. You always start shit. Not so much with me like I said I don't care what you think or say.

Plus I never said I wanted the Steelers to lose. Try to put alittle humor in the Steelers loss today.

Hey 32,

I guess you have Tony pretty much figured out - he is forever picking fights, posting questionable threads just to bait people - with the full knowledge that he is one of Steelersfever posters who is pretty much untouchable.

You can tell by his typical reaction that by not letting me have some abuse that you have broken his sacred Blast Furnace rules - I appreciated the humor you showed.

Hipchest seems to think he is the last guard of what this forum stands for - which is basically spewing crap in the direction of opposing fans until they say something to get themselves banned.

I remember when we had slightly better values than that, and I think you do too.

NM

tony hipchest
11-26-2006, 06:34 PM

:wave: (better watch it)

Stillers#1
11-26-2006, 06:35 PM
LAME SMACK?????

its funny... i state my opinion and pledge my allegiance to the steelers and i have it called "lame smack" :busted:

You're kind of laying it on pretty thick here Tony. We suck right now....plain and simple. I had hope before today that we would make a run just like last year. However I have a feeling that the team we see this year will be nothing like the team we see next year. Our D is going to be "revamped" and we need some serious help, in some serious positions.

I think everyone here is just being a little too touchy. I do agree though, if we are going to lose, and have a bad end to the season, hopefully we get smething good out of it in th draft.

boLT fan
11-26-2006, 06:36 PM
:wave: (better watch it)

Seriously, people are dropping like flies now if you speak against the Steelers or this site.

Black@Gold Forever32
whatever :rolleyes:

call me a "shitstarter" because 1 point out 1 simple thing and offer my opinion on it.

btw... your joke, or "humor" was hilarious! anyone re-reading through the thread can tell you were dead-on sirious about drafting this o-lineman you are so high on, though :cheers:

I always try to put a positive spin on anything. To me a high draft pick is positive for the team to improve next year. The Oline is a major problem this year. Sorry that I have the long term thinking for the Steelers in improving. Getting an Oline man like Joe Thomas could help this team bigtime next year. True he could be a bust like Robert Gallery but he could be the next Orlando Pace also.

I was trying to have alittle humor in the Steelers loss today. Being upset over the loss serves no purpose. Again I'll ask how did I go off on you? You claimed I went off on you.

Stillers#1

Lately it seems to be that way....although I cat say I disagree with pirate being banned......he wass trolling pretty hard.

Prosdo

He was a previously banned member. That's why he was banned.

tony hipchest
11-26-2006, 06:37 PM
Hey 32,

I guess you have Tony pretty much figured out - he is forever picking fights, posting questionable threads just to bait people - with the full knowledge that he is one of Steelersfever posters who is pretty much untouchable.

You can tell by his typical reaction that by not letting me have some abuse that you have broken his sacred Blast Furnace rules - I appreciated the humor you showed.

Hipchest seems to think he is the last guard of what this forum stands for - which is basically spewing crap in the direction of opposing fans until they say something to get themselves banned.

I remember when we had slightly better values than that, and I think you do too.

NMyeah, ive gotten PLENTY of posters banned. :rolleyes: (you dont even know what "picking a fight" is). :chuckle:

Livinginthe past
11-26-2006, 06:37 PM

We can only hope for a re-instatement after everyone has calmed down.

I looked back at his posts today and haven't seen anything worthy of a banning.

Its not like there havent been warnings that this would happen - over-emotional Mods throwing out bannings for no good reason - then the code of silence afterwards.

I dont expect the Mods to explain every single decision to me, or anyone else - but surely bannings could be explained with a little more clarity?

CJ#85 gets banned for causing 'chaos' - yet I dont recall seeing any particular personal attacks that werent fully responded to by Steeler fans.

Edit : Ok, as explained he was previously banned, although why it took until know to realise this I dont know.

NM

tony hipchest
11-26-2006, 06:40 PM
I always try to put a positive spin on anything. To me a high draft pick is positive for the team to improve next year. The Oline is a major problem this year. Sorry that I have the long term thinking for the Steelers in improving. Getting an Oline man like Joe Thomas could help this team bigtime next year. True he could be a bust like Robert Gallery but he could be the next Orlando Pace also.

I was trying to have alittle humor in the Steelers loss today. Being upset over the loss serves no purpose. Again I'll ask how did I go off on you? You claimed I went off on you.
i said you went off on CJ#85 (which you did). i calmly informed you that turning things personal against me (which you did) wasnt gonna work.

is there a problem with that???

tony hipchest
11-26-2006, 06:43 PM
CJ#85 gets banned for causing 'chaos' - yet I dont recall seeing any particular personal attacks that werent fully responded to by Steeler fans.

Edit : Ok, as explained he was previously banned, although why it took until know to realise this I dont know.

NMcheck your monthly newsletter. im sure you will be the 1st to know. :rolleyes:

Black@Gold Forever32
11-26-2006, 06:43 PM
i said you went off on CJ#85 (which you did). i calmly informed you that turning things personal against me (which you did) wasnt gonna work.

is there a problem with that???

I personally attacked you Tony? How did I do that? If you mean by saying you start shit on this site. Well you do. Thats the truth.

Livinginthe past
11-26-2006, 06:51 PM
I personally attacked you Tony? How did I do that? If you mean by saying you start shit on this site. Well you do. Thats the truth.

Unfortunately, thats all he does - talk crap.

NM

Black@Gold Forever32
11-26-2006, 06:53 PM
Unfortunately, thats all he does - talk crap.

NM

Careful you just personally attacked Tony (oh I mean God) Hipchest.

Livinginthe past
11-26-2006, 06:54 PM
Careful you just personally attacked Tony (oh I mean God) Hipchest.

I guess I better watch my back now, huh? :sofunny:

NM

tony hipchest
11-26-2006, 06:55 PM
You're kind of laying it on pretty thick here Tony. We suck right now....plain and simple. I had hope before today that we would make a run just like last year. However I have a feeling that the team we see this year will be nothing like the team we see next year. Our D is going to be "revamped" and we need some serious help, in some serious positions.

I think everyone here is just being a little too touchy. I do agree though, if we are going to lose, and have a bad end to the season, hopefully we get smething good out of it in th draft.

hey, if you wanna root for the steelers to keep on losing so we can have some high round draft pick come in and save the team next season, then more power to you. if you dont like me stating that is bogus and i will keep rooting for the steelers to win, then deal with it.

i dont root for the steelers to lose, even if it means missing out on reggie bush or mario williams.

you all root for what you want. and i will root for what i want. and i will continue to clown those who want the steelers to lose, regardless.

thats how it has always been with me. many people will start jumping ship today. i have seen this season for what it is, weeks ago. dont mean i have to (or will) stop pulling for my team to win.

Black@Gold Forever32
11-26-2006, 06:59 PM
Jump ship? I just want the Steelers to improve and if that means a high pick draft I'm all for it. Funny after having the 11th overall pick in 2004 we came back to have a 15-1 record and advance to the AFC title game. Then the next year in 2005 win the whole ****ing thing. So having a high draft pick could jolt the team again. The NFL is a quick fix league anymore. So a horrible year isn't the end of the world. Which that was my point to begin with. But I'm just jumping ship. Ok whatever God Hipchest.

floodcitygirl
11-26-2006, 07:03 PM
[QUOTE=PirateSteeler;181113]Why? This site is being run like Hitler's Nazi government. People go missing in the middle of the night and nobody asks questions. Who's next? You? Me? WTF is going on here? Its not just opponents' fans that get banned either. Where is Koopa? BlitzburghRockCity? SteelerzGirl? All people with 600+ posts. Gone, and for no reason.

Can we get an explanation?[/If it is Hitler, then strange that it has changed hands a few times. Koopa, no offense, was banned because he said openly that he wanted to be. BRC moved on because he wanted to. SG got nothing less than she deserved and any opposing team board is welcome to have her. If you hadn't already been banned, then I would have suggested that you pm the mods privately with your questions.

MACH1
11-26-2006, 07:04 PM
Sorry to butt in here, but a high draft pick aint going to do shit if the coach is sitting around just waiting for the end of his contract so he can retire.

Black@Gold Forever32
11-26-2006, 07:05 PM
Sorry to butt in here, but a high draft pick aint going to do shit if the coach is sitting around just waiting for the end of his contract so he can retire.

That is true but I'm banking that Cowher will be in North Carolina next year fishing or maybe on Fox or some other studio. Then come back in a few years with another team.

Stillers#1
11-26-2006, 07:15 PM
Alrite this is gettin to be pretty lame.....no one is jumpins ship. A lot of us are understandably frustrated, its ok to blow steam off.

I will however throw in my 2 cents abotu Koopa. I don't think he actually wanted to be banned, its called sarcasm. It gets laid on pretty thick here all of the time.

Stillers#1
11-26-2006, 07:18 PM
hey, if you wanna root for the steelers to keep on losing so we can have some high round draft pick come in and save the team next season, then more power to you. if you dont like me stating that is bogus and i will keep rooting for the steelers to win, then deal with it.

i dont root for the steelers to lose, even if it means missing out on reggie bush or mario williams.

you all root for what you want. and i will root for what i want. and i will continue to clown those who want the steelers to lose, regardless.

thats how it has always been with me. many people will start jumping ship today. i have seen this season for what it is, weeks ago. dont mean i have to (or will) stop pulling for my team to win.

I dont think I stated anywhere in my post where I would be rooting for us to lose. If you would point that out to me, I would be very appreciative. I'll continue to go to the bar every week in my Black and Gold. I just feel that in the next few years we are going to be going through a bit of a rebuilding. Plain and simple.

floodcitygirl
11-26-2006, 07:25 PM
Alrite this is gettin to be pretty lame.....no one is jumpins ship. A lot of us are understandably frustrated, its ok to blow steam off.

I will however throw in my 2 cents abotu Koopa. I don't think he actually wanted to be banned, its called sarcasm. It gets laid on pretty thick here all of the time.Actually, and although I have nothing personally against him, he told me that he wanted to be banned. I'd like to see him still around.

Stillers#1
11-26-2006, 07:27 PM
Actually, and although I have nothing personally against him, he told me that he wanted to be banned. I'd like to see him still around.

well then.....ok.

Black@Gold Forever32
11-26-2006, 07:28 PM
Koop could care less if he is back here at SF. He is perfectly happy at Steeler*******.com. Its a great site.

silver & black
11-26-2006, 07:39 PM
[QUOTE=PirateSteeler;181113]Why? This site is being run like Hitler's Nazi government. People go missing in the middle of the night and nobody asks questions. Who's next? You? Me? WTF is going on here? Its not just opponents' fans that get banned either. Where is Koopa? BlitzburghRockCity? SteelerzGirl? All people with 600+ posts. Gone, and for no reason.

Can we get an explanation?[/If it is Hitler, then strange that it has changed hands a few times. Koopa, no offense, was banned because he said openly that he wanted to be. BRC moved on because he wanted to. SG got nothing less than she deserved and any opposing team board is welcome to have her. If you hadn't already been banned, then I would have suggested that you pm the mods privately with your questions.

For the record: I just let pirate dude know where SteelerzGirl could be found. I have no idea why she was banned from here, nor do I want to know.

So far as I can tell, she has been a model citizen on RF.net. I wasn't trying to start anything with my post.

floodcitygirl
11-26-2006, 07:41 PM
Koop could care less if he is back here at SF. He is perfectly happy at Steeler*******.com. Its a great site.Not to sound too Pollyanaish but I enjoy the variety here at SF and consider it a loss anytime we loose a legitimate poster.

floodcitygirl
11-26-2006, 07:48 PM
[QUOTE=floodcitygirl;182063]

For the record: I just let pirate dude know where SteelerzGirl could be found. I have no idea why she was banned from here, nor do I want to know.

So far as I can tell, she has been a model citizen on RF.net. I wasn't trying to start anything with my post.Based on the attempted phone call and voice mail that I just recieved from her after my post, my opinion still stands. LOL

Black@Gold Forever32
11-26-2006, 07:49 PM
[QUOTE=silver & black;182111]Based on the attempted phone call and voice mail that I just recieved from her after my post, my opinion still stands. LOL

I heard SteelersGirl was a bit off her rocker through the grapevine.

meanjoecoop
11-26-2006, 07:55 PM
I heard SteelersGirl was a bit off her rocker...

She's not the only one. :wink02:

Black@Gold Forever32
11-26-2006, 07:59 PM
She's not the only one. :wink02:

Are you saying that I am?

meanjoecoop
11-26-2006, 08:06 PM
No, I was refering to some of the other ladies here.

stillers4me
11-26-2006, 08:08 PM
............:popcorn:

meanjoecoop
11-26-2006, 08:38 PM
Allrighty then....

Seems like there is a steelers fever brewing here. Question is, is it 100.4 or 104?

SteelCityMan786
11-26-2006, 08:53 PM
You've earned yourself ANOTHER locked thread.