PDA

View Full Version : You know you suck when....

Stilliz
11-26-2006, 02:38 PM
Boller comes into mop up the gutless Stillers

Real fookin nice

Great season guys!!

Stilliz
11-26-2006, 02:42 PM
No No NO I got it !!!

You know you suck when Patriot fans come to your board and offer condolences!!!

Real fookin nice!!

TomBrady4HOF
11-26-2006, 02:52 PM
No No NO I got it !!!

You know you suck when Patriot fans come to your board and offer condolences!!!

Real fookin nice!!

Would you rather me have come to the site running my mouth like most of the morons in the Boston Area?

83-Steelers-43
11-26-2006, 02:53 PM
like most of the morons in the Boston Area?

I'm liking this guy already. :thumbsup:

Stilliz
11-26-2006, 02:59 PM
No No NO I got it !!!

You know you suck when you are the "defending champs and get shutout not only once the following year but TWICE !!! And the season is far from over !!!! We could get shutout again !!!!!!

Real fookin nice!!

TomBrady4HOF
11-26-2006, 03:04 PM
There is a very simple way to find out who's a moron in Boston. Ask them if they root for Boston College. If they say yes, you can end the conversation at that point because you know they're not going to make any sense.

Id sooner Take Notre Dame ANY DAY of the week.Charlie Weiss is a Genius,He's doing one HELL of a job up there.I cant explain the asskicking they took from USC the other night,That one made me sick..

polamalufan43
11-26-2006, 03:06 PM
This is really strange, I'm fans of USC and Notre Dame and they are huge rivals. Although I have to favor USC alittle more, they have one great team.

~Polamalufan43:tt02:

Ambridge
11-26-2006, 03:16 PM
Id sooner Take Notre Dame ANY DAY of the week.Charlie Weiss is a Genius,He's doing one HELL of a job up there.I cant explain the asskicking they took from USC the other night,That one made me sick..

Weis is a smug prick who should be selling Nathan's Hotdogs from a street-car vendor in NYC.
I can tell you what happened last night against USC!!
Seeing how Notre Dame has played a creampuff schedule with the likes of Army, Navy and the Air Force they mistakenly thought they were going to play the United States Coastguard instead of the Trojans from Southern California.

Notre Dame is over-rated every season and they always get hammered once they face a real team.

Stilliz
11-26-2006, 06:48 PM
Ok I got it ! Really !!

You know you suck when you're talking draft picks in Nov. !

Real fookin nice!

Sharkissle29
11-26-2006, 06:55 PM
Weis is a smug prick who should be selling Nathan's Hotdogs from a street-car vendor in NYC.
Seeing how Notre Dame has played a creampuff schedule with the likes of Army, Navy and the Air Force they mistakenly thought they were going to play the United States Coastguard instead of the Trojans from Southern California.

Notre Dame is over-rated every season and they always get hammered once they face a real team.
HAHAHA very clever...mental rep points

Sharkissle29
11-26-2006, 06:57 PM
you know you suck when a guy like cowher shows no emotion

MACH1
11-26-2006, 06:59 PM
you know you suck when you only get 36 yds in the first half.

Stilliz
11-26-2006, 07:21 PM
You know you suck when you give up 10 sacks in ONE game !

ytsan2q
11-26-2006, 08:49 PM
You lose to a team and your defense only gives up 98 total yards.

tony hipchest
11-26-2006, 10:07 PM
...your teams fans are hoping to lose 5 games straight to get a higher draft pick that wont start or your team cant afford anyways.

You know you suck when you're talking draft picks in Nov. !

Steelersfan
11-26-2006, 10:21 PM
...your teams fans are hoping to lose 5 games straight to get a higher draft pick that wont start or your team cant afford anyways.

Wow! 3 in a row Tony. Not enough to start a thread about it is it? Nice way to get your post count up though. Just keep posting the same thing in every thread.

hardwork
11-26-2006, 10:23 PM

Weis has how many SB rings?

tony hipchest
11-26-2006, 10:28 PM
Wow! 3 in a row Tony. Not enough to start a thread about it is it? Nice way to get your post count up though. Just keep posting the same thing in every thread.thanks, but i dont need your guidance.

are you another throwing in the towel and hoping for the steelers to suck?

dont know you. but then again, thats why i wouldnt make 1 of your posts into a personal issue. you can keep your opinions, and i will keep mine. you can root for your team to lose, and i will root for mine to win. steelerfan til i die!

:tt02:

SteelCityMan786
11-26-2006, 10:32 PM
Alright Break it up now. We have another thread lock.