PDA

View Full Version : Steelers Fans..I am Truly Sorry....

TomBrady4HOF
11-26-2006, 03:39 PM
Hello All.Im Matt,A Die hard Patriots fan,and New to your boards.I wanted to introduce myself to you all.I do NOT come here as a troll.I come here saying I am truly sorry to see you guys having such a rough Season.The Steelers are a Top Notch Franchise,From Rooney all the way down.This loss to Baltimore is rough.I feel bad for Ben,He doesnt deserve to be on the ground that much.Your Oline isnt giving him enough time to pick his damn nose.I was SINCERELY Hoping my Pats could give the Superbowl Champs a run for their money in the AFC Championship Game this year.It just sucks.There are only two teams in the AFC I give a rats ass about.The Patriots,And The Steelers.Ive heard rumours that Cowher might be taking off after this season.I sincerely hope not.Chuck Knoll,And Bill Cowher are definately,Obviously among the NFL's All Time ELITE.

Again,Sorry Gang.I plan on coming back to these boards.Just wanted to give a shout-out.I would have liked to see the Yellow and Black around for a few more games.Cheer's,Im out....

PirateSteeler
11-26-2006, 03:42 PM
I would have liked to see the Yellow and Black around for a few more games.Cheer's,Im out....

Look man, we dont need your pitty. Brady didnt comeback and have a winning season either after he won his first superbowl. We will be fine... and what do you mean yellow and black?

welcome.

polamalufan43
11-26-2006, 03:42 PM
Well, thanks for the courtesy. Your probably the only one who has actually not started with the sentence "The Steelers suck" so, your cool. Hope you have fun on the site.

~Polamalufan43:tt02:

Atlanta Dan
11-26-2006, 03:45 PM
So I guess in your spare time you drop into funeral homes and pay respects to people you do not know?

TomBrady4HOF
11-26-2006, 03:45 PM
Look man, we dont need your pitty. Brady didnt comeback and have a winning season either after he won his first superbowl. We will be fine... and what do you mean yellow and black?

welcome.

Quite the opposite PirateSteeler.Im not showing Pity.The Steelers are a team that doesnt need it.I was complimenting the talent your team Has.Gold and Black,Whatever the Case may be.Im not here to be a troll.I have a tremendous amount of Respect for the Pittsburgh Steelers.

polamalufan43
11-26-2006, 03:49 PM
Quite the opposite PirateSteeler.Im not showing Pity.The Steelers are a team that doesnt need it.I was complimenting the talent your team Has.Gold and Black,Whatever the Case may be.Im not here to be a troll.I have a tremendous amount of Respect for the Pittsburgh Steelers.

Like I said, we...well at least I can see that.

TomBrady4HOF
11-26-2006, 03:51 PM
Like I said, we...well at least I can see that.

Thanks Polamalu,At least someone Does.LOL...

PirateSteeler
11-26-2006, 03:51 PM

:jammin: :cheers: I for one enjoy opposing teams fans. Good luck not getting banned though.

TomBrady4HOF
11-26-2006, 03:54 PM
:jammin: :cheers: I for one enjoy opposing teams fans. Good luck not getting banned though.

I will not get banned my friend,As Acting 12 on another teams boards does nothing in the way of good.We Dont get many Steelers Fans on our Boards at Patsfans.com,But those we do always come with Class.Its not a surprise that one would want to come to yours and do the same for you.

3 to be 4
11-26-2006, 03:54 PM

welcome.

actually, Brady went 9-7 after the first SB. And so could the Steelers.

TomBrady4HOF
11-26-2006, 04:01 PM
actually, Brady went 9-7 after the first SB. And so could the Steelers.

They could,Baltimore has all but guarenteed themselves the Divison.I didnt catch the Cinci-Cleveland Game.That is irrevelant though,5 games left.Who know what shall happen.But Cowher has alot of the same traits that Belicheck has,Which Is why I will never count them out until the Seedings Have been all,but set for sure.

polamalufan43
11-26-2006, 04:04 PM
That's a good way to look at it. I might watch some other games to see what the competition is.

ShutDown24
11-26-2006, 04:29 PM
I wanted to see Pats Steelers again in the AFC championship too... Sucks that our teams arent that good this year... Hopefully you guys beat the, for a second year in a row, complete pretenders Bear team... Maybe next year we can have our game... thanks for the thoughts :)

clarient
11-26-2006, 04:41 PM
Thanks for the support. However... you might have picked a better time to drop in... proud men licking their wounds are apt to lash out at even the well-wishers.

stillers4me
11-26-2006, 04:48 PM
Thanks for the kind words. I, for one, appreciate the the respect. Sorry for the lack of the same back. Hopefully it's just frustration being taken out on you.

Elvis
11-26-2006, 04:54 PM
:tt02: :helmet: :wave:
Welcome to the greatest Steelers Forrum on the web... we are kind of feeling down about our team right now but things will pick up and get better for us. Good Luck against the best team in the NFC right now... should be a great game...
Super Bowl preview?
Turn Over Bears... 14:08 left 2nd quarter

tony hipchest
11-26-2006, 05:00 PM

welcome.holy shit!!!! do we as a group not want anyone new to join these forums?

PirateSteeler
11-26-2006, 05:11 PM
holy shit!!!! do we as a group not want anyone new to join these forums?

Huh? I welcomed him and stated in a later post I like fans from other teams.

steelerbackr4life
11-26-2006, 08:12 PM
Thanks Tom very classy

hardwork
11-26-2006, 08:29 PM
So I guess in your spare time you drop into funeral homes and pay respects to people you do not know?

Lol

MJ5150
11-26-2006, 11:37 PM
Since you are here, take some grammar lessons.

That was my "mad after a loss" reply. Sorry.

Nice to have you here my friend. Youn'z looked good against the Bears today. Great win!!!

-Mike

SteelersWoman
11-27-2006, 03:24 AM
Thanks for the kind words. I, for one, appreciate the the respect. Sorry for the lack of the same back....

I second those two sentences wholeheartedly :smile: Good win today for your team--congrats! :thumbsup:

Preacher
11-27-2006, 03:55 AM
I second those two sentences wholeheartedly :smile: Good win today for your team--congrats! :thumbsup:

I too am in agreement.

Just because our Steelers are having a bad year doesn't mean we get to act like Bengles fans. Come one people! Anyone showing class on this board should get class in return!