PDA

View Full Version : Seriously. Stfu.

SwedishSteeler
11-26-2006, 04:14 PM
You people who are dissing the Steelers...You didnt expect anything better so why the **** are you bitching about it? How many people on her predicted a shutout? Or an embarassment?

Btw, playoffs arent TOTALLY out of the question...it's just that our destiny is not our hands....JUST like last year

So sit down and be mature.

PirateSteeler
11-26-2006, 04:17 PM
You could use a dose of reality my friend.

MACH1
11-26-2006, 04:19 PM
ZERO chance of playoffs.

SteelCityMan786
11-26-2006, 04:20 PM

Nothing wrong with positivity. And even if we don't get to the playoffs, we can still go 9-7 which still isn't bad for what has been going down this year.

X-Terminator
11-26-2006, 04:21 PM
Dude, seriously...I hope you have your flame-proof suit on, cause you're about to get your ass set on fire.

SwedishSteeler

You could use a dose of steeler spirit?

damn.

Edit:

Who me? If people wanna flame me for being a fan...sure. go ahead.

I never said the steelers are the most amazing team ever or that we're doing really good....I'm just saying to stop talking if you dont have anything positive to say. Obviously, we have shit to work on...but everyone knows that. Why not focus on what we do good and what GOOD could happen?

MACH1
Nothing wrong with positivity. And even if we don't get to the playoffs, we can still go 9-7 which still isn't bad for what has been going down this year.

Right now I'd be happy with 8-8:banging:

Black@Gold Forever32
11-26-2006, 04:23 PM
Right now I'd be happy with 8-8:banging:

To be honest I don't want the Steelers to win another game this year. I don't see 8-8 doing this team any good really. If the Steelers can get a top pick then they could use that pick to get an impact player that really could help this team next year.

SwedishSteeler
11-26-2006, 04:25 PM
To be honest I don't want the Steelers to win another game this year. I don't see 8-8 doing this team any good really. If the Steelers can get a top pick then they could use that pick to get an impact player that really could help this team next year.

Uh.....so tell me again why you dont want to win another game? That's stupid.

Black@Gold Forever32
11-26-2006, 04:27 PM
Uh.....so tell me again why you dont want to win another game? That's stupid.

I stated my reason maybe you should learn to ****ing read.

83-Steelers-43
11-26-2006, 04:27 PM
Wow, for somebody who recently joined this site you've already told a good number of people to STFU and also told somebody else that their opinion is stupid and in another post jumped on people for stating a score prediction in which you did not agree with. Your on a roll buddy.

Who needs to "sit down and be mature"?

SwedishSteeler
11-26-2006, 04:31 PM
Wow, for somebody who recently joined this site you've already told a good number of people to STFU and also told somebody else that their opinion is stupid and in another post jumped on people for stating a score prediction in which you did not agree with. Your on a roll buddy.

Who needs to "sit down and be mature"?

I donno man. Where do you live? I live in Virginia...all I hear is "steelers suck" etc. So when you come to a website with a fan based population and still hear the same shit...that's pretty weak.

MACH1
11-26-2006, 04:32 PM
The draft is sometimes a crapshoot

83-Steelers-43
11-26-2006, 04:34 PM
I donno man. Where do you live? I live in Virginia...all I hear is "steelers suck" etc. So when you come to a website with a fan based population and still hear the same shit...that's pretty weak.

So this gives you the right to tell people to "STFU", that their opinions are "stupid" and questioning their love for this team simply because they don't call the same score prediction? Nice logic. Like I said, your on a roll buddy. Go for it.

BigDuke6
11-26-2006, 04:34 PM
This is just frustration on our parts. Being knocked out of the playoffs is frustrating for all of us, being knocked out in November is even more frustrating, being knocked out by the Ratbirds is even MORE frustrating and being knocked out by a humilliation is....well....frustrating.

clarient
11-26-2006, 04:35 PM
There's this little thing I keep in my back pocket called PRIDE. And though it's taken a beating this season, it certainly doesn't like to hear "not win another game this year."

Playing for a draft pick is BS. And while there's nothing wrong with positive thinking, there is a point where you become delusional/fanatical... playoff chances are slim at best (I would describe them as astronomical) and our boys aren't putting their best foot forwards.

Something, somewhere, needs to change. And it's not happening this season.

X-Terminator
11-26-2006, 04:37 PM
You could use a dose of steeler spirit?

damn.

Edit:

Who me? If people wanna flame me for being a fan...sure. go ahead.

I never said the steelers are the most amazing team ever or that we're doing really good....I'm just saying to stop talking if you dont have anything positive to say. Obviously, we have shit to work on...but everyone knows that. Why not focus on what we do good and what GOOD could happen?

Hey, don't say I didn't warn ya...

tony hipchest
11-26-2006, 04:37 PM
To be honest I don't want the Steelers to win another game this year. I don't see 8-8 doing this team any good really. If the Steelers can get a top pick then they could use that pick to get an impact player that really could help this team next year.dumping $40 mil. in a rookie doesnt sound like a good option.

especially when the steelers dont even start their rookies.

SteelCityMan786
11-26-2006, 04:39 PM
ENOUGH. We're all angry about the loss. But they doesn't give ANYONE the right to take out their anger on everyone in the form of a personal attack. I already have enough anger as it as just from seeing this game, but this is making it worse. Keep it up and I lock this thread.

83-Steelers-43
11-26-2006, 04:40 PM
While the low draft pick will be nice, there's no way it's going to solve this teams problems next year.

SwedishSteeler
11-26-2006, 04:41 PM
There's this little thing I keep in my back pocket called PRIDE. And though it's taken a beating this season, it certainly doesn't like to hear "not win another game this year."

Playing for a draft pick is BS. And while there's nothing wrong with positive thinking, there is a point where you become delusional/fanatical... playoff chances are slim at best (I would describe them as astronomical) and our boys aren't putting their best foot forwards.

Something, somewhere, needs to change. And it's not happening this season.

Our chances to win the superbowl last year were astonomical as well.

So this gives you the right to tell people to "STFU", that their opinions are "stupid" and questioning their love for this team simply because they don't call the same score prediction? Nice logic. Like I said, your on a roll buddy. Go for it.

I didn't say that his opinion is stupid. Not wanting something is not an opinion...Which is the only thing I called stupid.

This is just frustration on our parts. Being knocked out of the playoffs is frustrating for all of us, being knocked out in November is even more frustrating, being knocked out by the Ratbirds is even MORE frustrating and being knocked out by a humilliation is....well....frustrating.

Exactly. All of us are frustrated. I guess we just handle it in our own ways. I was probably wrong in saying what I said; So I'm sorry for that.

I still think that people shouldnt be so negative though.

X-Terminator
11-26-2006, 04:43 PM
ENOUGH. We're all angry about the loss. But they doesn't give ANYONE the right to take out their anger on everyone in the form of a personal attack. I already have enough anger as it as just from seeing this game, but this is making it worse. Keep it up and I lock this thread.

Maybe if people wouldn't take a FOOTBALL GAME this seriously, we wouldn't have to worry about "angry outbursts," personal attacks and locking threads, now would we?

Everyone seriously needs to take a chill pill, realize that football is just a game and NOT life and death, that you can't win every single year, and move on.

Black@Gold Forever32
11-26-2006, 04:43 PM
Really, who gives a crap where we pick in the draft? We got Heath Miller when we were picking last or next-to-last or something like that. We got Hines Ward in the third round.

Unless you're talking about getting one of the top three or so picks, it really doesn't matter. This isn't the NBA.

Yea how many ****ing Hines Wards have we found in the ****ing third round lately? In guess you havn't been paying attention lately the Steelers have missed the past couple years from the 2nd round on? The 2004 draft the only player left that is worth a damn is Big Ben. The rest of that draft blew ass. As for the 2005 draft yes they were lucky that Heath Miller fell to the Steelers. But the rest of the draft looks iffy at this point. Then there was this past draft when the Steelers threw alot of picks away.

The Steelers need a bigtime OT like Joe Thomas would be the perfect fit for them. Yes the draft is a crap shoot. But the Steelers are never really active in free agency so they need the draft to land impact players. So I rather take my chances with an early pick then trying to find a diamond in the rough. Sure it happens but you're asking for trouble when doing that all the time.

As for pride we are just fans. It sure an hell looks like this team has no pride left so why should. I'm looking at the big picture and not this season thats already over. So for you getting on back for me stating my opinion **** off to all you bitches.

Elvis
11-26-2006, 04:45 PM
:tt02: :helmet:
I guarentee you one thing, no one loves our Steelers more than I do, but right now our playoff run is over.. I love Big Ben and until we get some offensive line help then he is not gonna be successful... I like the thought of having a top 5 or 6 pick in the upcoming draft myself... We Need Secondary Help Also...BADLY!!!:wave:

Black@Gold Forever32
11-26-2006, 04:45 PM
dumping $40 mil. in a rookie doesnt sound like a good option.

especially when the steelers dont even start their rookies.

When that option could be Joe Thomas an OT that actually could block it does. Plus Cowher doesn't play rookie and hopefully he is gone next year.

SwedishSteeler
11-26-2006, 04:47 PM
So for you getting on back for me stating my opinion **** off to all you bitches.

It's a shame you can't agree with what I just said....But I guess there will always be somewhat negative feelings between SOME people on EVERY forum.

83-Steelers-43
11-26-2006, 04:48 PM
lol, this is the most amusing thread I've seen all day.

Black@Gold Forever32
11-26-2006, 04:50 PM
lol, this is the most amusing thread I've seen all day.

Hey I just don't like being attacked for stating an opinion. I just don't think finishing 8-8 or 9-7 matters at this point.

tony hipchest
11-26-2006, 04:54 PM
Exactly. All of us are frustrated. I guess we just handle it in our own ways. I was probably wrong in saying what I said; So I'm sorry for that.

I still think that people shouldnt be so negative though.i hear ya. ive never rooted for the steelers to suck or not to win and i wont start now. not even if we can draft a robert gallery in next years draft.

X-Terminator
11-26-2006, 05:00 PM
All you have to do is take a look at the seasons of Reggie Bush (#2 overall pick) and Marques Colston (4 picks away from being Mr. Irrelevant) to know that the draft is indeed a crapshoot - especially considering all of the hype Bush got coming into this season.

Elvis
11-26-2006, 05:00 PM
:tt02: :helmet: :wave:
I hope we Never draft another Robert Gallery...Remember John Reinstra? and Tom Ricketts?

stillers4me
11-26-2006, 05:01 PM
Hey, people...it's not like we haven't seen this day coming. I'm proud of the Steelers for what they accomplished last year and I'm proud of them today. I'll stay proud until my dying breath but what I won't stand for is Steeler fans turning on each other out of frustration. I'd rather say we didn't make it the season after we won a SuperBowl than to say we've never won one at all. (a certain rival team would love to be able to say that regarldess of how they spin it). Yea......we've got problems. I think they know that better than we do. Those were not the faces of men who don't care watching that last quarter. Hines looked pi$$ed (with his knee wrapped up) and Troy looked like he was going to throw up. Ben will never, ever throw his O-line under the train.........but he should. They failed him.........he was trying to get that ball in the recievers hands and they couldn't keep it. And I'm sure he was sick of tasting the turf very early on.........hats off the the hated Ravens. They showed up to win today.

Please take your frustration out somewhere else.............we all want the same thing here.

Black@Gold Forever32
11-26-2006, 05:02 PM
What, so because we didn't pick up some good guys in the lower rounds lately, that means we'll never do it again? Good thinking, man.

Draft = crapshoot. The reason why we haven't gotten anyone good with our low picks lately? Probably because -- you guessed it -- it's a crapshoot!

The only thing that's guaranteed about a top-five pick is that he'll be overpaid. It doesn't necessarily mean you'll get someone who turns out to be any good.

Well no shit a top five ****ing isn't a sure thing. I just rather take my chance in finding a player with a high pick then hoping to find some diamond in the ****ing rough. I like Joe Thomas alot and would like for him to be a Steelers. So ****ing sue me or here is a better idea but me on ****ing ignore cause I can really give a flying **** what you think anyway.

83-Steelers-43
11-26-2006, 05:04 PM
*beer*.........I'm buying.

MACH1
11-26-2006, 05:06 PM

Yeah I'll take a keg.:sofunny:

klick81
11-26-2006, 05:06 PM

I'll be puking!

83-Steelers-43
11-26-2006, 05:07 PM
I'll be puking!

You mean you didn't already after witnessing that first half? :wink02:

83-Steelers-43
11-26-2006, 05:09 PM
That's probably the most intelligent thing said in this thread so far.

I have my moments. They are very few, but I do have them. No, seriousy....I do. :smile:

SwedishSteeler
11-26-2006, 05:10 PM
What about the second half.....

X-Terminator
11-26-2006, 05:11 PM
One more post in before the lock!

83-Steelers-43
11-26-2006, 05:11 PM
What about the second half.....

Well, I figured after watching the first half alone that would make one puke.

silver & black
11-26-2006, 05:15 PM
:tt02: :helmet: :wave:
I hope we Never draft another Robert Gallery...Remember John Reinstra? and Tom Ricketts?

Lol! I can't even come here and not have to hear about Robert Gallery! :dang:

SwedishSteeler
11-26-2006, 05:19 PM
Hey...mod, I think it's settling down now...did i miss something?

klick81
11-26-2006, 05:19 PM
Hey...mod, I think it's settling down now...did i miss something?

The beer and the puking.

SwedishSteeler
11-26-2006, 05:23 PM
Oh ok...well in that case, it should be locked and deleted..because theres been a lot of that going on throughout the steeler nation.

Infamix
11-26-2006, 06:12 PM
You people who are dissing the Steelers...You didnt expect anything better so why the **** are you bitching about it? How many people on her predicted a shutout? Or an embarassment?

Btw, playoffs arent TOTALLY out of the question...it's just that our destiny is not our hands....JUST like last year

So sit down and be mature.

There is a difference between being a fan, a moron, and a douche. You, my friend, are a douche.

SwedishSteeler
11-26-2006, 06:18 PM
There is a difference between being a fan, a moron, and a douche. You, my friend, are a douche.

Read the whole thread. kthx.

SteelCityMan786
11-26-2006, 06:21 PM
Well you just earned a nice serving of CLOSED THREAD.