PDA

View Full Version : I Don't Blame Ben!

Justin Otstott
11-26-2006, 05:24 PM
First all just say hey we win we lose oh well....I did'nt expect to beat the Ravens today but I do not blame Ben for the loss....I blame the O-Line and are D at some points but anyways I say we lose the rest of tha games...why win? We just try 2 get a good draft pic next season!! GO STEELERS :tt02: :tt02:

stillers4me
11-26-2006, 05:26 PM
We win as a team.....we lose as a team. There's plenty of blame to go around.

MACH1
11-26-2006, 05:26 PM
I say we lose the rest of tha games.

Are you HI.

Justin Otstott
11-26-2006, 05:29 PM
^ no lol, I just don't see why we should win...I dunno just my thought..

MACH1
11-26-2006, 05:30 PM
^ no lol, I just don't see why we should win...I dunno just my thought..

how bout Pride & Respect?

BigDuke6
11-26-2006, 05:33 PM

Thats right, pride and respect. What would Big Jack #58 say, or Mean-Joe ???

Justin Otstott
11-26-2006, 05:34 PM
Man I can careless about what anybody else thinks, I have Pride and Respect for my team! We are Superbowl Champions, 5 time at that so what if we sucked this year... Lets just take some L's let tha guys rest and get a good draft! Either way it dont matter to me if we win or lose....

SteelersGal17
11-26-2006, 05:36 PM
i don't blame Ben but I don't agree on that we should just loose the rest of the games. We should at least finish out with possibly getting 5 wins to finish 9-7. People are really making themselves look stupid who are calling in on Channel 2 on the Nightly Sports Call, saying it's all Ben's fault....Ben this, Ben that, Charlie needs to step in and all this crap. I guess some people aren't watching the actual football and they just think they should blame the quarterback everytime we loose, and sometimes it could be the quarterbacks fault, but this time, it was all the O-line.

Black@Gold Forever32
11-26-2006, 05:36 PM

Why should we have pride and respect as fans when the team looks like they have no pride themselves. Starting with Cowher all the way down to the players. At times this season this team look liked they could careless.

Justin Otstott
11-26-2006, 05:42 PM
wow people calling and trashin Ben!!! WOW! That's funny....but again about pride who cares what people on TV or other NFL fans have to say...all us here on Steelersfever have pride and respect for the Steelers...after all thats why we take time out of our life to be here right?

stillers4me
11-26-2006, 05:42 PM
Why should we have pride and respect as fans when the team looks like they have no pride themselves. Starting with Cowher all the way down to the players. At times this season this team look liked they could careless.

:bs: They care. Even more than you or me.

Black@Gold Forever32
11-26-2006, 05:47 PM
:bs: They care. Even more than you or me.

Yea they sure looked liked they cared today. The only ones I can say for sure is Ben and Hines. Ben with all the pressure he took all day never gave up. As for Hines playing today proves he care. But starting with Cowher and the rest of the team it sure looked they were just collecting a pay check that they totally didn't earn today.

Can if Cowher really gave a damn and was coming back next year. He wouldn't have left Ben out there the whole game to get his ass kicked and to put his future in danger. I'm sorry with the game already over at the start of the 4th quarter Ben should have yanked from a safety stand point. But Cowher doesn't care if Ben ruins his career since he won't be back next year anyway.

SwedishSteeler
11-26-2006, 06:17 PM

Comeon man...You dont think it looked like they were trying? You didnt see Troy crying? You didnt see ben hit his head in dissapointment? You didnt see the Defense sitting on the bench totally ashamed of themselves?

Rediculous.

MACH1
11-26-2006, 06:23 PM
I think Troy was crying because he tore his ACL.

Well, I hope that's not what happened, but it sounds pretty grim. That would be a twist to the season that's about as positive as a gang rape.

I think thats about exactly what happend today.

holmes
11-26-2006, 08:28 PM
You can't blame the players, instead blame the yahoos who put this team together. It's totally obvious that the loss of Bettis, Hope, and Randal El hurt more than ever. Our players will go out there and do the best every week, and you can bet old Rooney will have this changed around next year. Cowher should say this is it, if he is really going. This will give the players and the owners closure, and will give the Rooneys a chance to get another quality coach before other teams get them first, and also better players. Also North Carolina State just fired their coach, (the exact place where Mrs. Cowher resides now, Raleigh, NC) maybe this might be the most excited Bill will be all year.