PDA

View Full Version : TOM BRADY just juked out URLACHER

Infamix
11-26-2006, 05:57 PM
that looked real funny, I'm not going to lie. Is anyone watching this game? There have been horrible calls against the Patriots, and I'm pulling for them at home because I have money on them.

hardwork
11-26-2006, 06:35 PM
that looked real funny, I'm not going to lie. Is anyone watching this game? There have been horrible calls against the Patriots, and I'm pulling for them at home because I have money on them.

He faked him out of his jock. But.......Urlacher is a beast.

Livinginthe past
11-26-2006, 06:44 PM
Yeah that play was absolutely money.

Urlacher was getting ready for yet another huge hit and Brady have him a little hip fake and he got the crucial 3rd down conversion.

The reffing in this game has been a one-sided affair - totally blown call on our WR getting PI'd - yet 10 of Chicago's points come from incredibly questionable PI calls where little contact was made and the WR couldnt catch the ball anyway.

On the TD they had help with not one, but two PI calls that were totally bogus.

I haven't seen a QB have as much bad luck on tipped balls as Brady has this year - none of them drop into space - they all go straight into the DB's hands.

But we got the job done anyway. 17-14 - exciting game.

NM

tony hipchest
11-26-2006, 06:46 PM
He faked him out of his jock. But.......Urlacher is a beast.
you must be one of the few who thinks he isnt overrated.

id rather have him now than p. burress. :dang: (or about any other lb in the league)

Atlanta Dan
11-26-2006, 06:51 PM
Entertaining game (Urlacher will be living down Brady's juke for years) but unbelievable number of turnovers.

Lovie Smith may be debating whether to follow Denver's lead and switch QBs regardless of the potential impact at this late stage of the season. Chicago will have home field advantage but I even at home Rex Grossman does not look like a QB to get a team to Miami.

Although I will not have a serious rooting interest, the AFC playoffs will be wild, with all 4 division winners having a shot if the Ravens continue to play as they did today.

hardwork
11-26-2006, 07:00 PM
That's probably the end of Seau's career. Too bad, he filled in well for us. We gain in the middle though with Vrabel back in there.

Livinginthe past
11-26-2006, 07:08 PM
That's probably the end of Seau's career. Too bad, he filled in well for us. We gain in the middle though with Vrabel back in there.

You know it looked that way didn't it?

I didn't see an obvious bend of the arm in contact (I may have missed it) so im hoping its badly sprained and we may get the old guy back for the postseason.

Vrabel is so important with his football savvy at OLB - we looked alot weaker in run D without Junior back there.

Even if he doesnt make it back, i'll be grateful for his contribution to steadying the Patriot ship.

NM

tony hipchest
11-26-2006, 10:13 PM
You know it looked that way didn't it?

I didn't see an obvious bend of the arm in contact (I may have missed it) so im hoping its badly sprained and we may get the old guy back for the postseason.

lol. sprained arm??? he broke it on the dudes leg. his forearm was "bent" like the letter "L".

it was pretty obvious. like i said, replays showed it was a pretty theismanesque injury.

Hines0wnz
11-27-2006, 01:14 AM
lol. sprained arm??? he broke it on the dudes leg. his forearm was "bent" like the letter "L".

it was pretty obvious. like i said, replays showed it was a pretty theismanesque injury.

:jawdrop: ouch babe

Preacher
11-27-2006, 01:40 AM
:jawdrop: ouch babe

:iagree:

steelerbackr4life
11-27-2006, 08:06 AM
That juke reminded me of The Bus running him over last year in the end zone!

ShutDown24
11-27-2006, 08:11 AM
I was cheering for Brady when he did that,and when he did the Mike Irvin after, he rarley shows emotion in game and it was nice to see he still has some fire in him.