PDA

View Full Version : Whipping

MACH1
11-26-2006, 11:53 PM
A Pittsburgh Steelers fan, a Cleveland Browns fan and a Cincinnati Bengal?s fan were all in Saudi Arabia, sharing a smuggled crate of booze. All of a sudden Saudi police rushed in and arrested them. The mere possession of alcohol is a severe offense in Saudi Arabia, so for the terrible crime of actually being caught consuming the booze, they were sentenced to death! However, after many months and with the help of very good lawyers (Otis, Braun and Johnson), they were able to successfully appeal their sentence down to life imprisonment.

By a stroke of luck, it was a Saudi national holiday the day their trial finished, and the extremely benevolent Sheik decided they could be released after receiving just 20 lashes of the whip. As they were preparing for their punishment, the Sheik suddenly said, "It's my first wife's birthday today, and she has asked me to allow each of you one wish before your whipping. "The Browns fan was first in line so he thought about this for a while and then said, "Please tie a pillow to my back." This was done, but the pillow only lasted 10 lashes before the whip went through. The Browns fan had to be carried away bleeding and crying in pain when the punishment was finished.

The Bengal?s fan was next and after watching the scene said, "Alright!! Please fix TWO pillows on my back." But even two pillows could only take 15 lashes before the whip went through again, sending the Bengal?s fan out crying like a little girl.

The Steelers fan was the last one up but before he could say anything the Sheik turned to him and said, "You support a great team, your supporters are some of the best and most loyal football fans in the world. For this, you may have TWO wishes!

"Thanks your most Royal Highness," the Steelers fan replied. "In recognition of your kindness, my first wish is that you give me not twenty lashes, but 100 lashes."
"Not only are you an honorable, handsome and powerful man, you are also very brave," the Sheik says with an admiring look on his face. "If 100 lashes is what you desire, then so be it. And your second wish? What will it be?

"Tie the Bengal?s fan to my back."

lamberts-lost-tooth
11-29-2006, 12:49 PM
Should have wished for Chad Johnson to be tied to his back...except I wouldnt trust Chad pressed against my backside.

polamalufan43
11-29-2006, 01:56 PM
I love it. That's something a true fan would do. To submit a Bengals fan to punishment is a true art, heh heh. But seriously, who would trust a bengals fan tied to their backside?

~Polamalufan43

MACH1
11-30-2006, 12:07 AM
I love it. That's something a true fan would do. To submit a Bengals fan to punishment is a true art, heh heh. But seriously, who would trust a bengals fan tied to their backside?

~Polamalufan43

I thought bout that.......a bungel or switch blade ray ray, lesser of two evils I guess.

SteelersMongol
12-03-2006, 10:16 PM
Ha ha ha. One of the best we ever had. Guess this should ease our pain from this painful season.

NV STEELERS 723
12-17-2006, 11:55 AM
We'll whip them in their own house coming up!