PDA

View Full Version : Hines Ward Has Knee Surgery

Man_Of_Steel
11-27-2006, 06:08 PM
KDKA-TV in Pittsburgh announced that Hines had a scope done on his knee today. They interviewed him over the phone and Hines said he broke a bone in his knee somewhere. He will probably only miss one game.

stillers4me
11-27-2006, 06:22 PM
whoa..................only one game??? Take it easy buddy........we need you more for next year than we do now.

But then this is the guy without the ACL..........SuperHines.

83-Steelers-43
11-27-2006, 06:28 PM
Hines Ward Undergoes Surgery, Will Miss Tampa Game

(KDKA) PITTSBURGH Steelers wide receiver Hines Ward underwent surgery on his injured knee today and will not play in Sunday's game against Tampa Bay.

Every Monday during the football season, Ward appears live in our studio for the "Steelers Playbook."

Today, he spoke over the phone only with KDKA's John Steigerwald.

Hines says he expects to miss Sunday's game, but will return this season.

Also on Sunday, Troy Polamalu sustained what Coach Bill Cowher calls a significant knee injury.

An MRI will show exactly how much damage there is.

http://kdka.com/topstories/local_story_331180503.html

MACH1
11-27-2006, 06:29 PM
Just when you think things couldnt get any worse...

Take the rest of the season off, heal up come back next year healthy

Atlanta Dan
11-27-2006, 06:30 PM
Hines Ward Undergoes Surgery, Will Miss Tampa Game

(KDKA) PITTSBURGH Steelers wide receiver Hines Ward underwent surgery on his injured knee today and will not play in Sunday's game against Tampa Bay.

Every Monday during the football season, Ward appears live in our studio for the "Steelers Playbook."

Today, he spoke over the phone only with KDKA's John Steigerwald.

Hines says he expects to miss Sunday's game, but will return this season.

Also on Sunday, Troy Polamalu sustained what Coach Bill Cowher calls a significant knee injury.

An MRI will show exactly how much damage there is.

http://kdka.com/topstories/local_story_331180503.html

Hold on - no MRI on Troy's knee yet??!! Hope we did not celebrate the "sprain" prematurely.

SteelR1
11-27-2006, 07:31 PM
Bad news keeps coming!!!!

MJ5150
11-27-2006, 09:01 PM
I can't bear to look anymore. Just a couple weeks ago, it was opposite. Every injury report was about guys coming back and being ready to play.

-Mike

Borski
11-28-2006, 03:10 AM
I hope he takes the rest of the season off, if not at least more than one game.

I hope Reid is better this week, this will give us a chance to see what he has to offer at WR/KR/PR

ChronoCross
11-28-2006, 07:39 AM
Hines remember now stay off your knees and rest well. See you in a couple weeks.