PDA

View Full Version : Die Hard!

clevestinks
11-27-2006, 07:48 PM
This season is painful:banging: I guess thats why they call us Die-Hards?

I know we can all feel the pain.

:dang: Bleeding Black & Gold!:tt02:

tony hipchest
11-27-2006, 07:55 PM
This season is painful:banging: I guess thats why they call us Die-Hards?

I know we can all feel the pain.

:dang: Bleeding Black & Gold!:tt02:
usually when the steelers are eliminated from the playoffs i know i have to wait 4-6 months to see them again. but now, i still get to see them play for 5 more weeks (as bad as it has been)

billcowherschin
11-27-2006, 07:57 PM
it has been a rough one, but like you led it off with....thats why they call us, well most of us....DIE HARD!

MJ5150
11-27-2006, 08:03 PM
It is painful. Painful to put on my Steeler shirt and head out for the day, knowing I'll get harassed by a few people. I did not see any Raven fans today, but a few Seahawkers who had plenty to say to me.

I also seemed to run into quite a few Steeler fans around my town today, more than usual. I used to think I knew pretty much all of them, but I saw a guy and his kids at the mall decked out in Steeler gear. I saw another guy at the grocery store. It was nice to stop and chat about our Steelers for a few minutes.

-Mike

stillers4me
11-27-2006, 08:08 PM
I wore my Steeler earrings to work today (I work in medical and can't wear much of anything else Steeler wise).....(my socks are dirty from yesterday!) One gal said, "How can you wear those......they stink!"......I said they need my love now more than ever!!! Besides, there's no such thing as diehard Bengals fans.

Sharkissle29
11-27-2006, 08:59 PM
i wore my steeler XL champions shirt around the ASU campus today...no harassment haha, i guess cardinals fans dont have much to say either

touchdownward
11-27-2006, 09:09 PM
It's probably a good thing I live in Florida, I wear my Steelers gear with absolute immunity.
There aren't many NFL fans in Florida (mostly NCAA), I mean can you blame them? Jags, Bucs, Dolphins.

Doesn't matter, I proudly wear my gear anyways.

By the way, I've lived my entire life in Florida, never been to Pittsburgh and been a die hard fan for over 30 years. Goes to show you how far the Steelers Nation extends. :tt02:

touchdownward
11-27-2006, 09:13 PM
I wore my Steeler earrings to work today (I work in medical and can't wear much of anything else Steeler wise).....(my socks are dirty from yesterday!) One gal said, "How can you wear those......they stink!"......I said they need my love now more than ever!!! Besides, there's no such thing as diehard Bengals fans.

Are you sure they were saying the Steelers stink or were they talking about your feet for wearing dirty socks. :wink02:
Just kidding, you wear those socks until they get so funky they can walk around all by themselves. :banana:

floodcitygirl
11-27-2006, 09:25 PM
Well at least for this season, we can relax and enjoy the rest of the games....no pressure. :dang: And, we can always think about paybacks for next season! :tt02:

steelerbackr4life
11-27-2006, 09:37 PM
I make it a point to always wear Steelers gear after a loss. Just to show that my loyalty never will waiver. I have mostly Eagle fans near me (they win a preseason game and proclaim they are going to win the Super Bowl) I just hold up 5 fingers and ask them how many rings they have.

SteelCityMan786
11-27-2006, 09:41 PM
You don't see me changing just because of a loss do ya? NO.

Tankus_Maximus
11-27-2006, 10:07 PM
I still sport my Roethlisburger jersey, after a win or a loss. I work in transportation, so I have to wear a uniform, so the only black & gold I can show is in my lanyard & watch. I catch alot of crap from my customers, but I still gotta represent. :jammin:

Yeah..I guess I am diehard.

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
11-27-2006, 10:18 PM
I live in Maryland and I go to a college on the eastern shore, and knowing there would be plenty of students in classes today with Ravens gear on, I proudly showed my support with my steelers sweatshirt.......I took some heat, but stood proud

skinart82
11-27-2006, 11:04 PM
Real Steelers fans never feel shame no matter how bad the season is! Iwear my gear everyday of the week in one way or another!

stillers4me
11-27-2006, 11:46 PM
Are you sure they were saying the Steelers stink or were they talking about your feet for wearing dirty socks. :wink02:
Just kidding, you wear those socks until they get so funky they can walk around all by themselves. :banana:

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!! I didn't wear the socks because I wore them yesterday......I guess I didn't make that very clear!!!!!! :sofunny:

Borski
11-28-2006, 03:25 AM
Everyone at my job knows I'm a Diehard fan, seems they cant wait for me to get there so they can harass me about every loss we get, I dont care, I know we are better then we've shown this year.