PDA

View Full Version : Bucs vs Steelers

Stlrs4Life
11-27-2006, 06:50 PM
All SF members in attendance are invited to the Tailgate vs The Buccaneers on Dec. 3rd. BYOB, and some food to eat, or make a monetary donation. Tailgate starts at 11:15am Sharp! You will find us in the Blue 7F Lot on the corner of Federal and La**** Sts. Call me on my cell at: 724-651-9626 if yas get lost. Also we tailgate next to a Yellow Ford Escape, and a new Black Chevy Envoy. See map below:

http://www.alcoparking.com/images/gameday_view.jpg

steelerbackr4life
11-27-2006, 08:16 PM
Ill be there. Im coming in to town Friday night and am staying at the Hilton thru Monday. Ill prrobably walk over is it ok to leave my beverages with you during the game?

stlrtruck
11-28-2006, 12:20 PM
Looking forward to meeting you guys on Sunday!!!!
Most likely I'll make a monetary donation for the food and byob

RY0525
11-28-2006, 01:31 PM
I know there will be a posting next week but I am going to be in Pitt. from Toronto with a few friends for the Browns game on the 7th. It is going to be a Thursday.......should I expect you guys & gals to be tailgating with your usual enthusiasm, starting when the lots open or will the tailgate run a little shorter?

Ryan :cheers: :wink02:

rcornell
11-28-2006, 03:48 PM
Sounds great! I'll be driving down from Connecticut with my 15 year old son ... first tailgate! Can't wait to meet everyone.

We plan to visit family over the weekend then head to the game Sunday. I will park/stay at one of the downtown hotels on Sunday. Will I have any problem bringing a cooler (or two) of beer and food on the shuttle bus? If so, I guess I can take a cab.

What type of food is best to bring? What else, besides beer and food, would be good to bring?

Thanks,
Bob:cheers:

Stlrs4Life
11-28-2006, 09:34 PM
I know there will be a posting next week but I am going to be in Pitt. from Toronto with a few friends for the Browns game on the 7th. It is going to be a Thursday.......should I expect you guys & gals to be tailgating with your usual enthusiasm, starting when the lots open or will the tailgate run a little shorter?

Ryan :cheers: :wink02:

Enmthusiasim starts and stays till finish! Especially at a Browns Tailgate.

Stlrs4Life
11-28-2006, 09:35 PM
Ill be there. Im coming in to town Friday night and am staying at the Hilton thru Monday. Ill prrobably walk over is it ok to leave my beverages with you during the game?

Yeah, np.

Stlrs4Life
11-28-2006, 09:36 PM
Looking forward to meeting you guys on Sunday!!!!
Most likely I'll make a monetary donation for the food and byob

Donation for the food is great, but not sure if many like giving up there beer. LOL!

stlrtruck
11-29-2006, 07:03 AM
Donation for the food is great, but not sure if many like giving up there beer. LOL!

Oh, I meant that I would bring my own but donate for food!

steelerbackr4life
11-29-2006, 07:09 PM
lol that is most likely what Ill be doing the less I have to carry over the better.

jrottie
11-30-2006, 06:36 PM
All SF members in attendance are invited to the Tailgate vs The Buccaneers on Dec. 3rd. BYOB, and some food to eat, or make a monetary donation. Tailgate starts at 11:15am Sharp! You will find us in the Blue 7F Lot on the corner of Federal and La**** Sts. Call me on my cell at: 724-651-9626 if yas get lost. Also we tailgate next to a Yellow Ford Escape, and a new Black Chevy Envoy. See map below:

http://www.alcoparking.com/images/gameday_view.jpg

Sweet! Is Blue 7F open to the public? My name is Lou just in case I need to call. I'm definetly bringing alcohol. I'll work on some food. Approx how many people tailgate with you so I know how much grub or mulla to bring. Not that I plan on feeding everyone but, I'd rather bring too much than too little.

Stlrs4Life
12-02-2006, 05:06 PM
Our tailgating lot is a reserved lot, nut the North Canal lot is first come first serve lot. Number wise changes from tailgate to tailgate. Probably 20. I'd guess.

steelerbackr4life
12-03-2006, 09:52 PM
My family and I had a tremendous time! Thank you to every one for letting us be a part of something as special and strong as the connection of the fans in Pittsburgh and the love we share for our team.
HERE WE GO STEELERS :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02:

steelerbackr4life
12-03-2006, 09:57 PM
Lol that was from my 14 yrold. I also had a great time and cant wait until the next meeting time :cheers: ! I will post some pics when I get home !

steelerbackr4life
12-04-2006, 04:17 PM
Here are some pics we took.

Stlrs4Life
12-04-2006, 04:20 PM
No problem steelerbacker, it was nice to meet you and your family.

stlrtruck
12-05-2006, 02:51 PM
Yes, it was a great tailgating party! As the voices still ego in my head, "IT'S MEETING TIME!"
If anyone gets in Da 'Burgh and can hook up with this group, I recommend it highly.
Class all the way. Great set up, great food, and just a great day all around!
Thanks for the invite and the hospitality!!!
See you guys next year!

jrottie
12-06-2006, 07:34 AM
It was a great time with great people. Thanks for everything. Now I know where to go the next time I'm in town for a game. Attached are some pics. WHO'S HOUSE IS IT?

steelerbackr4life
12-06-2006, 05:19 PM
Nice pics I had such a good time Im going back tomorrow!

:tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02:

Stlrs4Life
12-07-2006, 09:02 AM
Cool backer, see ya there!