PDA

View Full Version : Who do we hate more?? Ratbirds or Bungles

SmashMouthSteelerFan
11-27-2006, 09:01 PM
I didn't include the Clowns because I just feel sorry for the clowns in a way at this point! However I hate the ratbirds and the bungles, I just can't figure out who I hate more??? So I thought I would ask the consensus of the group!!! So which ist it....

:sign02: OR :sign09:

(well I know they both suck, but who do we really hate???)

MJ5150
11-27-2006, 09:02 PM
Bengals for me.

I have been a fan of McNair since his days at Alcorn State, so there is no way I can hate the Ravens right now.

-Mike

Sharkissle29
11-27-2006, 09:04 PM
bengals still

bucroc
11-27-2006, 09:11 PM
Living in Ohio, I have to say I hate the Bengals more. I have to listen to their fans run their mouths about how great their team is. If I didn't know better I would think that they have won the last several Super Bowls. Last time I checked, they have had one good season in about the last 15 years and haven't won any Super Bowls.

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
11-27-2006, 10:51 PM
I despise the colors of each team equally.....

Lyn
11-27-2006, 11:00 PM
Ratbirds hands down, it is the Bengal fans that can get under my skin. To find a Raven fan is not an easy task. They seem to hang together on their own board (please correct me if I am wrong ) :) as opposed to oining other NFL boards.

skinart82
11-27-2006, 11:00 PM
I Hate the ravens!!!! They will flop first game in.

Stillers#1
11-27-2006, 11:04 PM
I used to hate the ravens more, just b/c they ruined the brown rivalry. But at least they have been there and done that, so I have a little bit of respect for them, even though I despise them.

The bungles however, havent even ben close to being there, and they sure do love to act like they have done something. Even though their Division championship wasn't even an outright championship, they didn't win more games than us, and they split the season series, hmmmmmm the bungles SUCK.....thats all I have to say.

ravensFan
11-27-2006, 11:09 PM
I Hate the ravens!!!! They will flop first game in.

http://espn-i.starwave.com/media/apphoto/e3de5633-b034-4442-af08-8e1140077e52.jpg

Actually the Ravens are the best team in the NFL right now!

We will either come to your house and stun thee again or just play our 3rd string to save ourselves for the playoffs. Sunday we owned you in every aspect of the game like you've never been owned before. Do yourselves a favor and become Ravens fans.

We have the AFC North title wrapped up once we bend over the Bungholes. Though you have to appreciate their head coach, Marvin Lewis, Ex Ravens defensive coordinator for taking that crap team as far as he could.

FEAR THE PURPLE AND BLACK (ask big ben)

Stillers#1
11-27-2006, 11:12 PM

Actuall, I would think that distinction goes to the chargers. I don't care if you beat them or not. The reins were not taken off of Phillip Rivers yet, and they almost beat ya Marty-ballin'. Like I stated before, I respect the ravens, they out-Steelered the Steelers.

stillers4me
11-27-2006, 11:41 PM
I HATE THE BENGALS.

But that might have something to do with living in Sissynasti and listening to the fans run thier mouths all the time, seeing CJ's ugly mug everywhere I go, seeing those gawd awful stripes in every store, gas station and funeral home and then watching their lily livered fans jump on and off the bandwagon every other weeek.

DID I MENTION I HATE THE BENGALS?

BTW........Steelers#1...I like that phrase "outSteelered the Steelers".......gotta respect that. I don't like it......but I respect it.

MACH1
11-28-2006, 01:18 AM
I hate them both equally. No discrimination here

BTW..... Ratbirds are by far NOT the best team in the NFL right now. Theres one team with a better record(till they choke) but the chargers are heads above the ratbirds.

MJ5150
11-28-2006, 01:58 AM

Slow down buddy. Put down the Kool-Aid you guys in Baltimore are drinking. :smile:

You guys handled the Chargers alright, and Denver will go down the tubes now that Cutler playing. But I think Peyton Manning will throw all over the Raven secondary.

Let's move on to the NFC....the Bears defense is much better than the Ravens. You guys won't get near Drew Brees to lay him out like you did Big Ben. Dallas will give you a run for your money as well.

So hey, you guys are good, I'll give you that much. There are a few teams in line to be called the best in the NFL. Baltimore is not at the top yet.

-Mike

BlacknGold76
11-28-2006, 02:31 AM
http://espn-i.starwave.com/media/apphoto/e3de5633-b034-4442-af08-8e1140077e52.jpg

We will either come to your house and stun thee again or just play our 3rd string to save ourselves for the playoffs. Sunday we owned you in every aspect of the game like you've never been owned before. Do yourselves a favor and become Ravens fans.

We have the AFC North title wrapped up once we bend over the Bungholes. Though you have to appreciate their head coach, Marvin Lewis, Ex Ravens defensive coordinator for taking that crap team as far as he could.

FEAR THE PURPLE AND BLACK (ask big ben)

Whatever, yada, yada, yada......Typical Ratbirds Troll.:blah: :blah: :blah: :sign02:

stlrtruck
11-28-2006, 08:09 AM
Depends on who is winning more games. Oh wait no it doesn't, I can't stand the ratbirds.
See what happens when the ratbirds have 1 winning season, their fans think they are the class of the NFL. Granted they have found ways to win and most of them on the ratbirds MB are talking Super Bowl already. I can't wait for that implosion to watch the fans start pointing fingers!!

ChronoCross
11-28-2006, 08:20 AM
Slow down buddy. Put down the Kool-Aid you guys in Baltimore are drinking. :smile:

You guys handled the Chargers alright, and Denver will go down the tubes now that Cutler playing. But I think Peyton Manning will throw all over the Raven secondary.

Let's move on to the NFC....the Bears defense is much better than the Ravens. You guys won't get near Drew Brees to lay him out like you did Big Ben. Dallas will give you a run for your money as well.

So hey, you guys are good, I'll give you that much. There are a few teams in line to be called the best in the NFL. Baltimore is not at the top yet.

-Mike

You actually picked a NFC team to compare to a AFC team. Bears is the powder puff girls who have lived on a easy schedule for 2 years building there hype up and ranking there defense up there because of eas of schedule. Look at the Colts last season all talk about how better there defense was and it only looked good because of the easy teams they played. Same as the Bears last year easy schedule always makes a defense look better then what it is. Bears will be 1 and out in the playoffs. No NFC team will beat a AFC team once again in the Superbowl. NFC is weak. Give the Bears the bengals schedule hardest schedule in the league this year and the Bears would be 2-9 if there lucky.

Buzz05
11-28-2006, 09:26 AM
I hate the Bungles. I respect the Ravens as a team for how they play but I hate both the Bungle and Ratbird fans equally. Even though I have found a few ratbird fans with class they are far and inbetween. The more they win the more I hate living here...I hear Pittsburgh is nice the time of year.

Infamix
11-28-2006, 09:52 AM
The Ravens of this year are the Bengals of last year. They will win the division, and crown themselves as the AFC North Champions. They will ride their throne and once they are one and done in the playoffs, will continue to feed their big egos with the AFC North Champions title which will be useless when they are home watching the AFC Championship game. (San Diego vs. New England)

ravensFan
11-28-2006, 10:41 AM

Let's move on to the NFC....the Bears defense is much better than the Ravens.
-Mike

Woah, it must be nice to live in la la land. Better start sippin on that grape kool-aid, it may clear your head. The bears defense is in no way better than the Ravens D. You got to be kidding me. They've had a cake wake schedule. That team is mediocre at best. I'd love if the Ravens played the Bears and the Colts. How many times have we seen Payton Manning scrub in the playoffs. Colts have one of the worst defenses in the league. There is no way Manning can handle the blitz from every direction. Yes he will throw a few touch down passes deep but it won't be enough.

Right now the Ravens are firing on all cylinders. And that D baby, oh my god, it's brutal.
I'm starting to feel sorry for opposing quarterbacks.

Tankus_Maximus
11-28-2006, 10:50 AM
I hate the Bungles more...they've never done jack, but act like their a dynasty already. The Ravens have actually hoisted a Lombardi over their head. The Ravens have earned the right to act accordingly.

The Bungles are a legend in their own minds. I hate the Bungles...BTW, did I mention I hate the Bungles??

tony hipchest
11-28-2006, 11:05 AM
We have the AFC North title wrapped up once we bend over the Bungholes.

:poop: thats gross. what jamal, bubba, and ravenfans do in the cell, should stay in the cell.

Prosdo
11-28-2006, 11:24 AM
For me it is the Bengals. I think the rivalry there is more intense.

bradness113
11-28-2006, 11:40 AM
uhh RAVENS

so C O C K Y

we beat them Christmas EVE

ravensFan
11-28-2006, 12:24 PM
I don't hate the Steelers, or actually anybody in our division. I think the worst fans and my most hated team is the Redskins. We have to live amongst their fans down here and it just cracks me up how if they win a game you start to hear talk about the superbowl. Its actually funny. They are just lucky they are not in the AFC.

As far as the Steelers go its very hard to bounce back the next year after a superbowl win with the salary cap and all. Next year your team will do much better.

One place I think you guys screwed up was playing big ben when he had so many medical problems. No one could perform under those conditions. Of course big ben would beg to play, he doesn't want to lose his job! He remembers how the Ravens all made it possible for him by taking out Maddux and giving him his opportunity to shine.

Coward should have benched Big Ben for the first 4 games and let him heal. Charlie Batch is no slouch and I think your season would have went much better.

SteelerFanInCA
11-28-2006, 12:39 PM
Definitely the bungles for me. I can show some respect for the ravens because they have actually won a title.

tony hipchest
11-28-2006, 01:17 PM
Coward should have benched Big Ben for the first 4 games and let him heal. Charlie Batch is no slouch and I think your season would have went much better. well, hindsight says youre probably right but that monday morning qb'ing wont help us now. i supported ben coming back as soon as the doctors had him cleared at 100%, so i cant bash cowher now for doing what he felt was best for the team.

oh, and the bungles definitely suck WAY more than the ravens. its the battle of the "never was" vs. the "has beens" on thursday night!

polamalufan43
11-28-2006, 04:43 PM
I hate them both for different reasons. Right now, I hate the Ratbirds more than usual because of obvious reasons.

~Polamalufan43:tt02:

Preacher
11-28-2006, 11:35 PM
i supported ben coming back as soon as the doctors had him cleared at 100%, so i cant bash cowher now for doing what he felt was best for the team.

Good... Glad to you standing up on your word. I to was for Ben coming back. I can't bash Cowher either.

For the record... The Bangles, oops bengals, oops bungles... oh well... you know who SUCK. When the Ravens won last week, they showed some class. that other team will NEVER do that.

HometownGal
11-29-2006, 07:03 AM
That is a tough choice, but I'd have to go with hating the Bungles more simply because without Cartoon, they are just an average team, though they act like they are the creme de la creme. At least with the Rats, they have an extremely talented D, though I'm still not all that impressed with their O, but I think the Rats are a little more well rounded than the Bungles. What also contributes to my hatred for the Bungles is their large colony of bandwagon fans and as I've not kept a secret around here - I can't stomach "fans" like that.

lamberts-lost-tooth
12-21-2006, 03:44 PM
I don't hate the Steelers, or actually anybody in our division. I think the worst fans and my most hated team is the Redskins. We have to live amongst their fans down here

...Thats because depending on who won this week ..Ratbird fans change jerseys and allegiences like Pam Anderson changes boyfriends. Dont get down...the Redskins won last week..but as soon as they lose again..all those Raveskin fans will switch back to putrid Purple.

Elvis
12-21-2006, 04:33 PM
:tt02: :tt02: :tt02:
This is gonna hurt to say this... but for me it would be the Bengals... they havent ever won anything and they talk trash more than the Ravens. The Ravens play their football alot like we do... they play smash mouth on offense and play good defense... gotta like that...:wave:

SteelCityMan786
12-21-2006, 04:58 PM
I hate them evenly.

DarkRaven
12-21-2006, 05:08 PM
Good thread !

As a Ravens fan, I would have to say the rivalry for the past few years between the Ravens/Steelers has been great. The Bengals have only been good for the past 2 years???
I hate Bengals fans because they never won a Super Bowl, but act like they are a SB dynasty.

Steeler/Ravens rivarly is the best right now. Players from both teams would agree.

But I truly hate the Bengals and their fans right now. I hope they burn in hell. I miss the old days when we would roll over them bastards 34-0.

stillers4me
12-21-2006, 05:09 PM
Good thread !

As a Ravens fan, I would have to say the rivalry for the past few years between the Ravens/Steelers has been great. The Bengals have only been good for the past 2 years???
I hate Bengals fans because they never won a Super Bowl, but act like they are a SB dynasty.

Steeler/Ravens rivarly is the best right now. Players from both teams would agree.

But I truly hate the Bengals and their fans right now. I hope they burn in hell.

Congrats on clinching the division. Enjoy your t-shirt. Now tell us how you really feel about the Bungles..........:wink02:

DarkRaven
12-21-2006, 05:14 PM
Congrats on clinching the division. Enjoy your t-shirt. Now tell us how you really feel about the Bungles..........:wink02:

HAHAHA. I think the Moderator would ban me for life if I continued. :toofunny:

stillers4me
12-21-2006, 05:22 PM
HAHAHA. I think the Moderator would ban me for life if I continued. :toofunny:

Hey.....I'm still here!! And everybody knows how I really feel!! :sofunny: :sofunny:

touchdownward
12-21-2006, 05:55 PM
:sign09:

RoethlisBURGHer
12-21-2006, 06:01 PM
Overall I would say I hate the Ravens more as a team.They have had more success in the division and against us than the Bengals.It also helps thier case that they have Gay-Ray "The Knife" Lewis and "Cocaine" Lewis on the team.

The Bungals though,are the team I hate more at this very moment.From Carson Palmer's "we're the better team" comments after we beat them in thier house last season,to Chad Johnson's "I got a special dance for the Steelers" comments (BTW Chad,will we ever get to see that TD celebration?)...to the fact that they talk all this trash but have no backbone for it (they have never won a Super Bowl...Ravens and Steelers have...they have had 1 really good season in 16...the only team close to them in first-round busts is Cleveland).

NV STEELERS 723
12-21-2006, 06:10 PM
It's def the BUNGALS!!!! One of my co-workers is one....and he's always saying " WHO DEY" !!!!! So I say " WE DEY" !!!!!!!!!!!!

*X-Mas Eve we have a bet ....if the STEELERS beat them... he has to wear my #86 jersey into work for everyone to see, including a trip to administration with it on.. If we lose I have to wear his stupid "WHO DEY" shirt for the same appearances...

All I can say is we better beat the @#%#& out of them !!!!!

Stlrs4Life
12-21-2006, 06:23 PM
Ravens for me. I don't hate the Bengals, only there fans.

kyflash15
12-21-2006, 07:52 PM
i would have to go with the ben's gals on this one.. i just dont have any respect for a team that has had 8 arrest. I like the fact that the ravens have a great d... but the steelers are still the best!

slashsteel
12-21-2006, 08:19 PM
Lets see rats or bung-holes. decisions decisions..................... Alex I'll take, I hate them both for $500 please.

PAMillerGrrl83
12-21-2006, 09:12 PM
Hmm although I hate them both with a firey passion like none other, I'm gonna go with the Ratbirds just because agh I just hate em.

collinsz
12-21-2006, 09:13 PM
I live outside Baltimore so Hands down I HATE the ravens!!!

PurpleFever
12-22-2006, 01:47 PM
By far the Sqeelers are my least favorite team in the NFL. There rude, obnoxious, drunk fans are a disgrace. I can't even bring my son to a Ravens/Steelers home game without the chance of a fight in the stands.

Joey Porter's cheap shot on Todd Heap a few years back showed how much of a punk he is.

SteelCityMan786
12-22-2006, 02:03 PM
Keep this kind of talk in the blast furnace.

lamberts-lost-tooth
12-22-2006, 02:03 PM
By far the Sqeelers are my least favorite team in the NFL. There rude, obnoxious, drunk fans are a disgrace. I can't even bring my son to a Ravens/Steelers home game without the chance of a fight in the stands.

Joey Porter's cheap shot on Todd Heap a few years back showed how much of a punk he is.

By far the Ravens are my least favorite team in the NFL. Their rude, obnoxious, drunk fans who troll steelers forums are a disgrace. I can't even bring my son to a Ravens/Steelers without him beating up all the effiminate Raven fans in the stands.

Ray Lewis cheap shot with a knife a few years back showed how much of a punk he is.

:wave:

SteelCityMan786
12-22-2006, 02:06 PM
By far the Ravens are my least favorite team in the NFL. Their rude, obnoxious, drunk fans who troll steelers forums are a disgrace. I can't even bring my son to a Ravens/Steelers without him beating up all the effiminate Raven fans in the stands.

Ray Lewis cheap shot with a knife a few years back showed how much of a punk he is.

:sofunny: The only team I can really show any respect for outside of Pittsburgh are the Redskins.

Stillers#1
12-22-2006, 02:32 PM

Cheap shot? He pushed him over, and Heap fell over like a *****.

tony hipchest
12-22-2006, 05:00 PM
Cheap shot? He pushed him over, and Heap fell over like a *****.yeah, heap even being out there on a twisted twig proved what a retard megalomaniac billick is. as if running an injured player out there will prevent the opposition from doing their job.

MACH1
12-22-2006, 06:47 PM
Help- Ive fallen and cant get up!

SteelersMongol
12-23-2006, 08:43 PM
Bungles. Because they are as whiny as Browns and Seahawks fans!

SteelersMongol
12-23-2006, 08:44 PM

Ha ha ha. :toofunny: Oh my God. That's a nice one. :sofunny: