PDA

View Full Version : Bart Scott and Ravens.. Their day is coming

Elvis
11-28-2006, 07:19 PM
:tt02:
Does anyone remember last year when the Colts suposedly dominantly beat us in the regular season? Well.. the Ravens are sounding just like the Colts last year and now, if we dont win any more games this year.. .I hope that we hold up our end on the Ravens and Bengals games... I Just Love It When we have these kind of games left to just play spoilers....:wave:

NV STEELERS 723
11-28-2006, 10:17 PM
34-7 STEELERS.......Big Ben has the last laugh that day....

stillers4me
11-28-2006, 10:49 PM
34-7 STEELERS.......Big Ben has the last laugh that day....

I love it when Ben has the last laugh. :thumbsup:

MJ5150
11-28-2006, 11:42 PM
Not the same, at all.

Beating Indy to go to the AFCCG is way more satisfying than hanging a loss on a team on their way to the playoffs, and may be resting a few starters anyway.

-Mike

MJ5150
11-29-2006, 03:43 AM
Disagreed , Anytime we beat the the Ravens or Bengals, it feels great, no matter what hte records.

I agree with what you are saying. It will feel great to beat those guys, especially after the way they destroyed us this past week.

I'm just saying that the feeling of beating Baltimore later this season is not going to be the same feeling as beating Indy to make it to the AFCCG.

-Mike

HometownGal
11-29-2006, 06:35 AM
I agree that any time we beat either of those teams, it feels like a playoff win - LOL! How satisfying it would be to beat the Bungles on New Years Eve, especially if beating them keeps those one year wonders out of the playoffs! :chicken:

TheHowieMaaaan
11-30-2006, 12:46 PM
I am a Ravens fan, we sure had our lumps last year. I can understand alot of the talk here, but the fact remains the Steelers had "alot" of issues in that game. I have the Pittsburgh Defense and Hines Ward on my fantasy team, Hinesy played hurt, and the Defense just didn't show up, 0 points last Sunday! There are more issues with the team this year than just Big Ben!

SteelersWoman
11-30-2006, 12:59 PM
..the fact remains the Steelers had "alot" of issues in that game...

That's ONE way of puttin it :flap:

HometownGal
11-30-2006, 01:05 PM
I am a Ravens fan, we sure had our lumps last year. I can understand alot of the talk here, but the fact remains the Steelers had "alot" of issues in that game. I have the Pittsburgh Defense and Hines Ward on my fantasy team, Hinesy played hurt, and the Defense just didn't show up, 0 points last Sunday! There are more issues with the team this year than just Big Ben!

The Steelers as a team have had a lot of issues all season, unfortunately. I have the Rats D in most of my FFL's and they've come through for me this season, though I would have much preferred if last week's score (and stats) would have been reversed.

TheHowieMaaaan
11-30-2006, 01:13 PM
HometownGal wrote:

though I would have much preferred if last week's score (and stats) would have been reversed.

Yes, I can understand that. But forgive us our 1 BIG victory over the many thumpings we have taken from the Steelers over the past years!!

Elvis
11-30-2006, 01:17 PM
:thumbsup: :wave: :tt02:
I am definitely not saying that this win is as big a win as last years game against the Colts... dont ever think that... It will make my day to see us smoke 'em and put them in their place...:hug: