PDA

View Full Version : Any interest in Baltimore Cincy 4th quarter stream?

24seven
11-30-2006, 09:11 PM
I can upload the 4th quarter and stream it with about a 20 minute delay if anyones intersted.. tehre's 3 minutes left in the 3rd if anyones interested.. i'll get on it right now and post links to the files as soon as there uploaded..It will be 433kbs so i can up and you can down quick enough.. .wmv format

fansince'76
11-30-2006, 09:13 PM
I'd be interested in watching it - I can't get NFL Network where I'm at. Of course, I still hate both teams.

24seven
11-30-2006, 09:16 PM
me too.. but some interest lies as i hate them both equally and there in our division.. 46 seconds till end of 3rd.. I'll upload the last 3 minutes real quick and keep em comin.. keep refreshing this page for new links..

fansince'76
11-30-2006, 09:19 PM
Cool, thanks. :thumbsup:

24seven
11-30-2006, 09:22 PM
http://www.framehuggers.com/1.wmv

24seven
11-30-2006, 09:24 PM
http://www.framehuggers.com/2.wmv

tony hipchest
11-30-2006, 09:25 PM
baltimore is having a superbowl hangover. theyve already beaten the steelers and that was their superbowl. billick got so c0cky he gave the team 2 days off on a short week. what a moron. now the offensive genius is getting shut out by the bungles.

fansince'76
11-30-2006, 09:25 PM
Got it. Thanks again. :smile:

fansince'76
11-30-2006, 09:28 PM
baltimore is having a superbowl hangover. theyve already beaten the steelers and that was their superbowl. billick got so c0cky he gave the team 2 days off on a short week. what a moron. now the offensive genius is getting shut out by the bungles.

Both teams are full of punks and we're as close to being out of the hunt as you get without it being a mathematical certainty. This season really sucks!

24seven
11-30-2006, 09:28 PM
www.framehuggers.com/3.wmv

24seven
11-30-2006, 09:31 PM
www.framehuggers.com/4.wmv

24seven
11-30-2006, 09:32 PM
yeah.. i've been cryin all week... not a good week in Steelers history ..

Atlanta Dan
11-30-2006, 09:33 PM

Or it may just be that the Steelers are horrible. The Ravens looked like the '85 Bears on Sunday and Cincy has dominated this game.

I do not believe the Ravens are that hung over and that the mediocrity of the Steelers is the more logical explanation for the difference between Sunday and tonight

fansince'76
11-30-2006, 09:34 PM
Thanks again for the stream - too bad that pencil-neck geek Collinsworthless is announcing it.

Atlanta Dan
11-30-2006, 09:36 PM
Collinsworth is hopeless - he spent a chunk of the 1st quarter reviewing how bad the Steelers looked and then re-establsihed his man crush on Carson Palmer by stating he would take Palmer over any other QB in the league.

24seven
11-30-2006, 09:37 PM
oh yeah.. and no spoilers in this thread since i'll be behind about 10-20 minutes at most behind.. right now were 1 minute gametime behind..

tony hipchest
11-30-2006, 09:37 PM
Both teams are full of punks and we're as close to being out of the hunt as you get without it being a mathematical certainty. This season really sucks!yeah, the actual mathematical elimination will just be salt in the wound.

fansince'76
11-30-2006, 09:38 PM
Collinsworth is hopeless - he spent a chunk of the 1st quarter reviewing how bad the Steelers looked and then re-establsihed his man crush on Carson Palmer by stating he would take Palmer over any other QB in the league.

Yep, never mind his penchant for coughing it up when a defender so much as breathes on him.

Tonyla1
11-30-2006, 09:38 PM
:( we will be back and stronger then ever next year! no worries guys

24seven
11-30-2006, 09:39 PM
http://www.framehuggers.com/5.wmv

fansince'76
11-30-2006, 09:41 PM
:( we will be back and stronger then ever next year! no worries guys

I'm not worried - the Steelers have WOEFULLY underachieved all year. They're much better than they've shown this year.

24seven
11-30-2006, 09:43 PM
http://www.framehuggers.com/6.wmv

Tonyla1
11-30-2006, 09:44 PM
most definetely my man. i don't know how many time's i have yelled at the television this year... i just think so many things went on with this team that haunted them from the beginning... they are filled with such talent but they just lack the umphhh they had from last year... they will be back. :)

Atlanta Dan
11-30-2006, 09:44 PM
In excusing the Bengals bad season Collinsworth blamed it on division winners getting tougher schedules the next year.

That has some truth to it; look for the Ravens to have trouble with playing New England, San Diego & Indy next year while the Steelers presumably play other teams that had a lousy 2006.

Tonyla1
11-30-2006, 09:46 PM
In excusing the Bengals bad season Collinsworth blamed it on division winners getting tougher schedules the next year.

That has some truth to it; look for the Ravens to have trouble with playing New England, San Diego & Indy next year while the Steelers presumably play other teams that had a lousy 2006.

very true... but we still should have fared pretty well this year regardless of what our schedule was

24seven
11-30-2006, 09:46 PM
Thats what's so hard to take about this year more than alot of years in the past.. Usually we knew we had shaky ground to begin with.. there was always someone that you knew could go either way.. depending on the day. i.e. tomczack,brister,o'donnell,stewart,maddox.. etc etc.. We have so many good players and talent on this team i'ts hard to beleive there not repeating.. that's what i think sucks.. I know we should be there but there's no way in hell we can screw up this bad and expect anything else but last place.. sad.. sad sad......

http://www.framehuggers.com/7.wmv

Atlanta Dan
11-30-2006, 09:47 PM
very true... but we still should have fared pretty well this year regardless of what our schedule was

Especially since we did not play a division winners schedule

fansince'76
11-30-2006, 09:48 PM
most definetely my man. i don't know how many time's i have yelled at the television this year... i just think so many things went on with this team that haunted them from the beginning... they are filled with such talent but they just lack the umphhh they had from last year... they will be back. :)

IMO, we have only really lost 2 games - Jax and the Ratbirds games - we gave the others away. I'm tired of watching us play Santa Claus.

Tonyla1
11-30-2006, 09:48 PM
yeah... i just believe we arent getting the same Steeler pressure on the defensive side of the ball like we're used to seeing and we need a strong DB... we are weak in that area.

Tonyla1
11-30-2006, 09:51 PM
Especially since we did not play a division winners schedule

yep:helmet:

fansince'76
11-30-2006, 09:51 PM
yeah... i just believe we arent getting the same Steeler pressure on the defensive side of the ball like we're used to seeing and we need a strong DB... we are weak in that area.

Yeah, it's been like watching a bad rerun of Tim Lewis' defenses - bend AND break.

Atlanta Dan
11-30-2006, 09:54 PM
More anti-Steelers bias from Colllinsworth; he has a vote on the NFL Network panel for the best Super Bowl team of all time and said it was between the '85 Bears and '72 Dolphins.

Now he is on a riff about the Bengals beating the Steelers at Heinz last December and "who knows what would have happened?" if Palmer had nopt been injured in the playoff game.

A total tool.

fansince'76
11-30-2006, 09:56 PM
More anti-Steelers bias from Colllinsworth; he has a vote on the NFL Network panel for the best Super Bowl team of all time and said it was between the '85 Bears and '72 Dolphins.

Now he is on a riff about the Bengals beating the Steelers at Heinz last December and "who knows what would have happened?" if Palmer had nopt been injured in the playoff game.

A total tool.

I covered this on the Steelers.com website a while back - IF the Bengals would have beaten us in the wildcard game, they would have went to Denver and their punchline of a run D would have had the ball shoved down their throats repeatedly in an embarrassing loss to the Broncos. Teams that cannot stop the run DO NOT win Superbowls. Case closed.

Tonyla1
11-30-2006, 09:56 PM
yeah what a fricken idiot... so with that kind of thinking what if big ben would of never gotten into a motorcycle accident or a 2nd concussion in the atlanta game... would we be struggling like we are now? prolly not as bad.

24seven
11-30-2006, 09:58 PM
http://www.framehuggers.com/8.wmv

STFU CHRIS COLLINSWORTH!!! Man i swear he wants Lewis man juices ..

24seven
11-30-2006, 09:59 PM
http://www.framehuggers.com/9.wmv

24seven
11-30-2006, 10:05 PM
http://www.framehuggers.com/10.wmv

24seven
11-30-2006, 10:10 PM
www.framehuggers.com/11.wmv

thats the game folks.. I can do this for the steelers browns game too next thursday .. or just wait till the end and do 1 big file. anyways.. have a good night..I'll be deleting these links in the next half hour as to not use up all my bandwidth on my server.. need to save for next week :P..

fansince'76
11-30-2006, 10:12 PM
Good night and thanks once again for the streams. :wave: :smile:

tony hipchest
11-30-2006, 10:13 PM

A total tool.i listened to the bengals home broadcast team on sirius. (i pretty much figured the ravens broadcasters could call a game so i was curious)

i was right. their shit was pathetic. maybe im spoiled by tunch, hargrove, and cope, but these tools called the game like 16 year old cheerleaders!

tony hipchest
11-30-2006, 10:14 PM
www.framehuggers.com/11.wmv

thats the game folks.. I can do this for the steelers browns game too next thursday .. or just wait till the end and do 1 big file. anyways.. have a good night..I'll be deleting these links in the next half hour as to not use up all my bandwidth on my server.. need to save for next week :P..your a good man 24seven :cheers:

Atlanta Dan
11-30-2006, 10:15 PM
Based on performances the last 2 weeks with Browns and Ravens, Collinsworth now geeked that Bengals may have a serviceable defensive team. No explanation as to how playing Ravens and Browns rather than Chargers may have something to do with recent performances.

fansince'76
11-30-2006, 10:16 PM
i listened to the bengals home broadcast team on sirius. (i pretty much figured the ravens broadcasters could call a game so i was curious)

i was right. their shit was pathetic. maybe im spoiled by tunch, hargrove, and cope, but these tools called the game like 16 year old cheerleaders!

I had to listen to the Steelers/Stains game the week before last on a Cleveland radio station - those assclowns were so smug until we stole the game at the end - it was hilarious and made my weekend.

fansince'76
11-30-2006, 10:18 PM
Based on performances the last 2 weeks with Browns and Ravens, Collinsworth now geeked that Bengals may have a serviceable defensive team. No explanation as to how playing Ravens and Browns rather than Chargers may have something to do with recent performances.

Hmmm....they only gave up 42 points in the 2nd HALF to the Chargers - yeah, great D. Whatever.

tony hipchest
11-30-2006, 10:21 PM
by beating the ravens, all the bengalfans will now crawl out of the woodwork and acct like they beat this seasonds sb champ. i expect another slide from them. they dont know how to handle even the smallest amounts of success

fansince'76
11-30-2006, 10:22 PM
by beating the ravens, all the bengalfans will now crawl out of the woodwork and acct like they beat this seasonds sb champ. i expect another slide from them. they dont know how to handle even the smallest amounts of success

Yeah, they will lose as soon as they face another team with an actual offense.

Tonyla1
11-30-2006, 10:24 PM
ahhhh i hate both teams but im glad the bengals laid it to them tonight! :tt02:

fansince'76
11-30-2006, 10:26 PM
ahhhh i hate both teams but im glad the bengals laid it to them tonight! :tt02:

I hope they both make the playoffs and get punked.

Tonyla1
11-30-2006, 10:28 PM
i rather see them both lose and we get it... but that is FAR-FETCHED as of now. but i will still take pride in watching the steelers this weekend vs the bucs!

Atlanta Dan
11-30-2006, 10:29 PM
What is discouraging is that my master plan of having the Steelers beat the Ravens last Sunday and then have the Ravens unravel on the road the next two weeks to have the Steelers win the division with tiebreakers by winning out at 10-6 was way wrong with regard to this past Sunday but spot on tonight.

Ravens probably will lose to Chiefs and probabaly are going to miss a first round bye. Based on how they looked tonight (especially with Sams return talents gone for at least this year with broken ankle that looked gruesome on replay), the short lived Super Bowl hype will die and thay are on track for, at best, being out after one playoff win.

Tonight confirmed to me the Steelers are really bad this year; that domination on Sunday now appears to be as much the Steelers fault as it was to the Ravens credit.

SteelersWoman
11-30-2006, 10:30 PM
...it may just be that the Steelers are horrible...

They were horrible in the game against the Ravens, for sure.

I do not believe the Ravens are that hung over and that the mediocrity of the Steelers is the more logical explanation for the difference between Sunday and tonight

Can't say I agree that our bad play affected how the Ravens look tonight. They played against us like we were the last game they were ever gonna play--you could almost see the smoke and fire comin outta their ears and eyes, but they looked almost comatose against the Bengals: Didn't see the same fire, for sure.

Everyone always says that people play harder against the Super Bowl team--the last two Ravens games proves it. Even the announcers noticed the difference.

fansince'76
11-30-2006, 10:32 PM
Tonight confirmed to me the Steelers are really bad this year; that domination on Sunday now appears to be as much the Steelers fault as it was to the Ravens credit.

Playing badly, but I still don't think we are a bad team - just a severely underachieving one. The Ratbirds and Steelers have always brought it in every game they've played against each other. That always seemed to be the case up until this past Sunday, when only one team brought it.

fansince'76
12-01-2006, 12:30 AM
What is discouraging is that my master plan of having the Steelers beat the Ravens last Sunday and then have the Ravens unravel on the road the next two weeks to have the Steelers win the division with tiebreakers by winning out at 10-6 was way wrong with regard to this past Sunday but spot on tonight.

I kinda conceded the season was pretty much going to be a very long one after the loss to the Raiders. Shades of the loss to the Texans back in '02 - the game was blown in pretty much the same manner; pick sixes for TDs against us while our D kept their offense under 100 yards for the game and our offense moved at will, but couldn't put it in the end zone. :sign06:

tony hipchest
12-01-2006, 09:20 AM

Ravens probably will lose to Chiefs and probabaly are going to miss a first round bye. Based on how they looked tonight (especially with Sams return talents gone for at least this year with broken ankle that looked gruesome on replay), the short lived Super Bowl hype will die and thay are on track for, at best, being out after one playoff win.

Tonight confirmed to me the Steelers are really bad this year; that domination on Sunday now appears to be as much the Steelers fault as it was to the Ravens credit.just like the loss to the bengals was much more the steelers fault than to the opponents credit. but what did the bengals do after their win? they went on a huge slide that they are just now recovering from.

the ravens were spent after last sundays game. emotionally and physically. hell they had to pull out an ace in the hole defensive gameplan to beat the steelers. didnt look like they had anything special drawn up for the bengals. they figured they could just show up and win. much like the steelers did after they actually WON a sb. and just like the bengals did when they thought they won a sb in week 3.

clevestinks
12-01-2006, 03:18 PM
I can upload the 4th quarter and stream it with about a 20 minute delay if anyones intersted.. tehre's 3 minutes left in the 3rd if anyones interested.. i'll get on it right now and post links to the files as soon as there uploaded..It will be 433kbs so i can up and you can down quick enough.. .wmv format

Is this a Steelers Thread????? or NFL thread???

Stlrs4Life
12-01-2006, 04:18 PM
That game either way you look at it, made us look even worse!