PDA

View Full Version : Painful game last night

Rotorhead
12-01-2006, 12:07 PM
It was very painful watching the Bungles beat the Ratbirds, knowing that if the Steelers would not have laid an egg the entire division would have been within grasp! :banging:

HometownGal
12-01-2006, 12:44 PM
It was very painful watching the Bungles beat the Ratbirds, knowing that if the Steelers would not have laid an egg the entire division would have been within grasp! :banging:

Very true, but the Steelers can't go back now - I'm sure if they could they would. All they can do at this point (and we can do as fans) is look ahead to the 2007 season and bigger and better things. The Steelers historically are rarely kept down for long. :tt02:

Hines0wnz
12-01-2006, 12:47 PM
So much for the Steelers setting up the Ravens slide. The Bengals D finally woke up from hibernation.

83-Steelers-43
12-01-2006, 12:50 PM
Woulda, coulda, shoulda. We had our chance and we dropped the ball big time. All we can do now is look back on our many, many, many screw-ups this year and try to fix them this offseason.

Black@Gold Forever32
12-01-2006, 12:55 PM
Woulda, coulda, shoulda. We had our chance and we dropped the ball big time. All we can do now is look back on our many, many, many screw-ups this year and try to fix them this offseason.

So true the Steelers need to address their problems this off-season. If that means to spend alittle coin during free agency and bring in some players to fix the problems so be it. The Rooney's have the money to do it.

Atlanta Dan
12-01-2006, 12:57 PM
If you would have told me in September the Bengals would be 7-5 on December 1 with upcoming road games at Denver and Indy I would have been positive the Steelers had a lock on the division title.

A classic case of what can go wrong has gone wrong - wait till next year.

BigDuke6
12-01-2006, 01:36 PM
Next year it is...

klick81
12-01-2006, 01:38 PM
If you would have told me in September the Bengals would be 7-5 on December 1 with upcoming road games at Denver and Indy I would have been positive the Steelers had a lock on the division title.

Geez...thinking of it like that makes my head hurt even more. Hehe...

83-Steelers-43
12-02-2006, 11:23 AM
Geez...thinking of it like that makes my head hurt even more. Hehe...

lol, yeah Dan, that didn't make the wounds feel much better. :wink02: