PDA

View Full Version : Little Eastern Illinois University

lamberts-lost-tooth
12-04-2006, 11:38 AM
...has only 11,700 students...but boasts these current NFL alumni:

Brad Childress - Head coach of the Minnesota Vikings of the National Football League
Sean Payton - Head coach of the New Orleans Saints of the National Football League
Mike Shanahan - Head coach of the Denver Broncos of the National Football League
Tony Romo - Starting quarterback for the Dallas Cowboys of the National Football League

This is a SMALL Division I-AA school!!!
Just thought it was an interesting bit of trivia....I mean ..what are the odds!!

Black@Gold Forever32
12-04-2006, 11:41 AM
...has only 11,700 students...but boasts these current NFL alumni:

Brad Childress - Head coach of the Minnesota Vikings of the National Football League
Sean Payton - Head coach of the New Orleans Saints of the National Football League
Mike Shanahan - Head coach of the Denver Broncos of the National Football League
Tony Romo - Starting quarterback for the Dallas Cowboys of the National Football League

This is a SMALL Division I-AA school!!!
Just thought it was an interesting bit of trivia....I mean ..what are the odds!!

That is interesting. You have a two time Super Bowl winner as a coach in Mike Shanahan. Sean Payton looks like one of the better young head coaches in the NFL with the job he is doing with the Saints this year. Of course Tony Romo is playing very well with the Cowboys and has the Cowboys on top of the NFC East.