PDA

View Full Version : Charleston, SC/Lowcountry Steeler fans?

alittlejazzbird
12-04-2006, 12:48 PM
Any metro Charleston/Summerville/Mount Pleasant area Steeler fans on here? Is there a Steeler bar in the Lowcountry, or can you recommend a good place to watch the game with other Steeler fans?

wadester47
12-04-2006, 02:33 PM
hey ,
I live in florence, originally from elizabeth, mckeesport. I know of one bar that serves ic light and iron i think it is AC's in Charelston. The owner is from monroeville.

Let me know what you find out- good luck and go steelers
wade

SCSTILLER
12-09-2006, 05:28 PM
For anybody still looking for a few good Steelers bars in the Charleston Area, here are a few:

Blue's in Mt. Pleasant
Hatchell's in Mt. Pleasant
George's in West Ashley
Berts in Sullivans Island

All are pretty good, no real complaints about either of them!

3 to be 4
12-10-2006, 07:09 AM
hey ,
I live in florence, originally from elizabeth, mckeesport. I know of one bar that serves ic light and iron i think it is AC's in Charelston. The owner is from monroeville.

Let me know what you find out- good luck and go steelers
wade

Florence!!!!! we just moved from there! Lake Oakdale.

I do miss Rogers BBQ, Lambs Chapel Church, and being able to drive to surfside beach.
But i dont miss low paying jobs and all that humidity.

NV STEELERS 723
12-16-2006, 08:19 PM
The best STEELERS bar in Vegas is " Play of the Day" on Flamingo by Desert Springs Hospital

SCSTILLER
08-09-2007, 12:40 PM
New Steelers bar in Charleston. Creekside Bar and Grille on Shem Creek, two Steeler fans bought it. We are going to give it a try this year. It is not going to be a Pittsburgh bar, but they are going to have a room for us and I have already had one of their Primanti sammiches, pretty good. Maybe I will see one or two of you there.

IUPMatt15065
09-25-2009, 01:06 PM
I live over here in Tanner Plantation off North Rhett. I used to drive to Mt. Pleasant Blues but , The Pizza Shop "Carolina Crust" wants to get a Steelers crowd over this way so they have this deal $16 gives a bucket and a pizza, not bad.

- I went there for the last game. There were about 8-12 Steelers fans there and pretty much took over the place, it was exactly what i was looking for on this side of town. Hopefully this week will be better.

Maybe we'll see you there

:tt:

SCSTILLER
09-25-2009, 05:31 PM
I live over here in Tanner Plantation off North Rhett. I used to drive to Mt. Pleasant Blues but , The Pizza Shop "Carolina Crust" wants to get a Steelers crowd over this way so they have this deal $16 gives a bucket and a pizza, not bad.

- I went there for the last game. There were about 8-12 Steelers fans there and pretty much took over the place, it was exactly what i was looking for on this side of town. Hopefully this week will be better.

Maybe we'll see you there

:tt:

Hey man, I will have to let my Steelers buddy know about it and maybe we could take a road trip. I have never heard of the place, but I don't go up there much. I do have some buddies that are Steelers fans that live in Summerville, maybe that would be a good half way point for us. Hell, $16 for pizza and a bucket, I am sold. We haven't been going to Blues lately, plus the Creekside closed, so we have been going to King Street Grille in Mt. P, not a big fan of it but that is where the crowd goes, or out to my buddies house on IOP (must be nice). If you ever see someone with a Greene 75 Throwback on it might be me.

JD