PDA

View Full Version : Colts vs. Jags

Haiku_Dirtt
12-04-2006, 10:18 PM
This must be one of the more intriguing match-ups this weekend (because the Steelers play on Thursday :wink02: ).

Is the health of the Jag defensive line good? I don't know. But what I do know is that the NFL Posterboy doesn't like "protection issues" and Jacksonville can give you at least that.

But now that Leftwich kicked himself into a backup role (via the infirmary) the vertical game is the major new dimension. And this undersized RB Maurice Drew - pardon, Jones-Drew - from the other Pac-10 team is showing (at least for now) that a low center of gravity with heart and tenacity can earn you a paycheck in the NFL.

If the Jags can take down the Colts then look for the playoff picture to blur... even more. They finish off the season against two overachieving teams on the road and one cupcake at home - the Patriots (:wave: LITP).

Just Food for Thought.

Livinginthe past
12-04-2006, 10:35 PM
Yummy :wink02:

Colts will win comfortably. 24-10

NM

fansince'76
12-04-2006, 11:57 PM
Colts in this one 27-21. They seem to have the Jags' number.

Infamix
12-05-2006, 06:38 AM
Maurice Jones Drew is actually a human bowling ball

Haiku_Dirtt
12-10-2006, 08:07 PM
Yummy :wink02:

Colts will win comfortably. 24-10

NM

:wink02: At least horse manure is organic.

Haiku_Dirtt
12-10-2006, 08:10 PM
This must be one of the more intriguing match-ups this weekend (because the Steelers play on Thursday :wink02: ).

Is the health of the Jag defensive line good? I don't know. But what I do know is that the NFL Posterboy doesn't like "protection issues" and Jacksonville can give you at least that.

But now that Leftwich kicked himself into a backup role (via the infirmary) the vertical game is the major new dimension. And this undersized RB Maurice Drew - pardon, Jones-Drew - from the other Pac-10 team is showing (at least for now) that a low center of gravity with heart and tenacity can earn you a paycheck in the NFL.

If the Jags can take down the Colts then look for the playoff picture to blur... even more. They finish off the season against two overachieving teams on the road and one cupcake at home - the Patriots (:wave: LITP).

Just Food for Thought.

Well. I guess they are now down to one overachieving team and TWO cupcakes.

tony hipchest
12-10-2006, 10:16 PM
:wink02: At least horse manure is organic. :chuckle:

the jags have played very well against good teams yet struggled against the poorer opposition they have faced, so this could be good news for the patriots in their regular season game and possibly 1st round of the playoffs.

Livinginthe past
12-10-2006, 11:21 PM
:wink02: At least horse manure is organic.

I was only slightly out - I was only factoring in 6ypc for the Jags instead of 8.9 :sofunny:

Speaking of the Jags, they are one of the more Jekyll'n'Hyde teams in the league - look great one week and awful the next.

Dont think they really have enough to go all the way to the big game, but we'll see.

NM