PDA

View Full Version : Professor: Exterminate white people

83-Steelers-43
12-05-2006, 01:44 AM
A black activist from Raleigh, North Carolina has called for genocide against white people. Dr. Kamau Kambon (search) told a Howard University Law School panel that white people "have retina scans, they have what they call racial profiling, DNA banks and they're monitoring our people to try to prevent the one person from coming up with the one idea. And the one idea is, how we are going to exterminate white people because that, in my estimation, is the only conclusion I have come to. We have to exterminate white people off the face of the planet to solve this problem."

He went on to tell the audience "White people want to kill us... they want to kill you because that is part of their plan." By the way, Dr. Kambon is a self-proclaimed opponent of the death penalty.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,173071,00.html

Preacher
12-05-2006, 01:55 AM
A black activist from Raleigh, North Carolina has called for genocide against white people. Dr. Kamau Kambon (search) told a Howard University Law School panel that white people "have retina scans, they have what they call racial profiling, DNA banks and they're monitoring our people to try to prevent the one person from coming up with the one idea. And the one idea is, how we are going to exterminate white people because that, in my estimation, is the only conclusion I have come to. We have to exterminate white people off the face of the planet to solve this problem."

He went on to tell the audience "White people want to kill us... they want to kill you because that is part of their plan." By the way, Dr. Kambon is a self-proclaimed opponent of the death penalty.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,173071,00.html

Just goes to show there are racist idiots in every race!!

ARKIESTEEL
12-05-2006, 08:38 AM
I think he is right we should all kill whitey.......hold on ummm maybe we should re think this:dang:

X-Terminator
12-05-2006, 11:20 PM
Disgusting and embarrassing...but not surprising.

When will black people wake up and start condemning these people???

fansince'76
12-06-2006, 09:24 PM
Supports genocide, but opposes the death penalty. That's a two-fer - a hypocrite AND a complete nutcase. :screwy:

Steelers
12-06-2006, 10:42 PM
Whites have the KKK, blacks have the Black Panthers. I'm sure other races have their hate groups too.

Unfortunately, this is the world we live in. There are thousands of people like him. He's just more vocal.

tony hipchest
12-06-2006, 11:05 PM
"have retina scans, they have what they call racial profiling, DNA banks and they're monitoring our people to try to prevent the one person from coming up with the one idea. And the one idea is, how we are going to exterminate white people because that, in my estimation, is the only conclusion I have come to. We have to exterminate white people off the face of the planet to solve this problem."

does playing the board game "operation" as a kid really qualify one as a "dr."???

im thinking the applications to harvard law school dropped by thousands within days of this guy stepping on campus. im also thinking the collective iq of the campus dropped plenty of points too, within seconds.

83-Steelers-43
12-06-2006, 11:35 PM
The scary part, people actually clapped for this guy.

tony hipchest
12-06-2006, 11:46 PM
The scary part, people actually clapped for this guy.it just reminds me of a g.g. allin video i saw where he showed up on a nyc campus for a prefomance arts gig/ concert and shoved a peeled banana up his ass and diced it with his sphincter on stage, and threw the remnants onto the crowd. not much clapping but it did make me laugh (even though i was disgusted).

Preacher
12-07-2006, 12:21 AM
:puke:it just reminds me of a g.g. allin video i saw where he showed up on a nyc campus for a prefomance arts gig/ concert and shoved a peeled banana up his ass and diced it with his sphincter on stage, and threw the remnants onto the crowd. not much clapping but it did make me laugh (even though i was disgusted).
:puke:

lamberts-lost-tooth
12-07-2006, 06:33 AM
they're monitoring our people to try to prevent the one person

:hunch: Like in The Matrix?:screwy:

memphissteelergirl
12-07-2006, 11:27 AM
Disgusting and embarrassing...but not surprising.

When will black people wake up and start condemning these people???

As an African-American, I am not sure what you are implying...I would like to think most of us as a people would not even entertain the thought of this kind of BS. I for one am sick of the race card being used excessively. OK, I am not naive, I am well aware racism still exists, but a lot of times so-called black leaders cry racism when it really isn't warranted.

So if you are thinking that all black people condone this crap, I think you are mistaken.

lamberts-lost-tooth
12-07-2006, 11:47 AM
As an African-American, I am not sure what you are implying...I would like to think most of us as a people would not even entertain the thought of this kind of BS. I for one am sick of the race card being used excessively. OK, I am not naive, I am well aware racism still exists, but a lot of times so-called black leaders cry racism when it really isn't warranted.

So if you are thinking that all black people condone this crap, I think you are mistaken.

Excellent post...and I completely agree!!! The vast majority of African-American friends that I have will tell you straight out that ..yes...there is still racism...yes..the use of the reace card does not help there cause..and that they still have a hope and dream of a United states like that of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr's "Dream"...

...Its my wish and hope that my son and daughter will not only see this fulfilled...but may be an intregal part of it coming to fruition.

...my daughter (11yo) asked me after a "cultural fair"..."Dad, would you care if I dated a person of a different race?"...and I told her with all honestly..."you bring me home an intelligent, well-mannered, sincere young man we you are old enough to date and I dont car WHAT he would look like. You bring home a surley smart-mouthed know-it-all punk of ANY color, race or religion and I will show him the curb faster than you can blink"...IN fact I think my exact words were..."The first thug that comes into my house with his pants around his thighs and his underwear showing will be given the option of either finding a belt or having his pants fastened to his waist with my staple-gun"

On a serious note...I have said on here before that my heart swells with pride at this country we live in when I see my daughter eating her school lunch with two Hispanic , one African-American, one Asian, and a friend from France....she doesnt see their color or race at all except to appreciate the difference in clulture which she thinks is "cool"

floodcitygirl
12-07-2006, 11:57 AM

So if you are thinking that all black people condone this crap, I think you are mistaken.Ummm, I'm not positive, but I believe from another post that I read on this forum, that XT is speaking as a black man. Great post. :smile:

memphissteelergirl
12-07-2006, 12:03 PM
LOL...Great post LLT, and if I had a daughter I would probably do the same thing (well I do have two nieces, ages 5 and 2, so that's close).

Yes I think it is up to the next generation...since ours can't seem to get it right! :wink02:

memphissteelergirl
12-07-2006, 12:04 PM
Ummm, I'm not positive, but I believe from another post that I read on this forum, that XT is speaking as a black man. Great post. :smile:

Thanks fcg...if that is true then my apologies to XT...

stlrtruck
12-07-2006, 12:19 PM
What's really sad is the children, as far as I can tell, do not see race, creeds, or colors but instead they see just another child. Anothe friend.
It's usually the parents or some other adult that ends up teaching them to hate!

lamberts-lost-tooth
12-07-2006, 12:21 PM
What's really sad is the children, as far as I can tell, do not see race, creeds, or colors but instead they see just another child. Anothe friend.
It's usually the parents or some other adult that ends up teaching them to hate!

:thumbsup: ...racism is taught...it doesnt come natural

floodcitygirl
12-07-2006, 12:22 PM
It's usually the parents or some other adult that ends up teaching them to hate!:iagree:

sumo
12-07-2006, 12:54 PM
The scary part, people actually clapped for this guy.

I saw the clip last night for the first time - I couldn't believe people were cheering this guy on - I didn't hear any boos or derision from his audience ...I don't mean to tie a whole other discussion into this or "hijack the thread" as Preach would say - but you have leaders of countries in the middle east - calling for the exact same treatment for Israel - and it's said with such regularity that it hardly gets any media attention any more -this kind of speech is still going to be dismissed as nonsense in this country for the most part - but when you look at the rest of the world - including Europe - this kind of crap is preached regularly....

HometownGal
12-07-2006, 12:59 PM
Ummm, I'm not positive, but I believe from another post that I read on this forum, that XT is speaking as a black man. Great post. :smile:

XT is my best pal and I can verify that he is an African American male.

Racism is ugly, no matter which race is its victim. Us Caucasian folk are victims of racism, as well, but it is rarely ever mentioned. I was raised to respect ALL human beings and I raised my children in the same manner. I corrected one of my profs at PSU in the late 70's when he referred to black people as "colored" by telling him that we're all "colored" then, as white is a color, too. I got the hairy eyeball, but it stopped him dead in his tracks and he never made that reference again.

To me, race is never a factor on how I view or communicate with a person. We may be different shades on the outside, but when all is said and done, we're all living, breathing, human beings and should be treated and respected equally.

X-Terminator
12-07-2006, 07:39 PM
Thanks fcg...if that is true then my apologies to XT...

No harm, no foul - it's a message board, and nobody would know I was black - or you, for that matter - if we didn't say so. It's all good! :cheers:

Maidenarcher
12-07-2006, 09:58 PM
does playing the board game "operation" as a kid really qualify one as a "dr."???

im thinking the applications to harvard law school dropped by thousands within days of this guy stepping on campus. im also thinking the collective iq of the campus dropped plenty of points too, within seconds.

TOO FUNNY....LMAO.....:toofunny:

83-Steelers-43
12-08-2006, 09:17 AM
this kind of crap is preached regularly....

That's what scares me. This story hardly made a peep in the national media and there hasn't been much of an outcry for the most part. Where's Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton? These supposed "leaders" only sit on one side of the fence. Always have and always will.

While I do not believe the majority of African-Americans agree with this scumbag, I do belive there are a fairly large number who agree with this "doctor".

HometownGal
12-08-2006, 09:19 AM
That's what scares me. This story hardly made a peep in the national media and there hasn't been much of an outcry for the most part. Where's Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton? These supposed "leaders" only sit on one side of the fence. Always have and always will.

Sad, but so true. :pity:

lamberts-lost-tooth
12-08-2006, 11:52 AM
The thing that really bothers me about this guy is that he COMPLETELY ignores the contributions of the white race!!!!....Without us we wouldnt have ....POLKA....and....uh....YODELING....and ....then theres....well...uh...Olympic Curling...and...OH CRAP!!!..NOW I KNOW WHY THIS GUY IS PISSED!!!:dang:

tony hipchest
12-08-2006, 12:01 PM
The thing that really bothers me about this guy is that he COMPLETELY ignores the contributions of the white race!!!!....Without us we wouldnt have ....POLKA....and....uh....YODELING....and ....then theres....well...uh...Olympic Curling...and...OH CRAP!!!..NOW I KNOW WHY THIS GUY IS PISSED!!!:dang:

....SALTINES.... WHITE BREAD.... MICHAEL JACKSON.... oh wait....

lamberts-lost-tooth
12-08-2006, 12:06 PM
....SALTINES.... WHITE BREAD.... MICHAEL JACKSON.... oh wait....

what do you want to bet this guy pleads polka-rage when he gets napped beating a skinny white man in shorts and suspenders