PDA

View Full Version : Thursday Night

Infamix
12-05-2006, 06:34 AM
I'm looking forward to not waiting all the way until Sunday, but when Sunday comes around, I'll be bored.

Steelers 24
Browns 9

HometownGal
12-05-2006, 06:56 AM
I think this is going to be another close one here, as Derek Anderson did a pretty good job against the Chiefs this past Sunday and I'm not taking him or the Browns D lightly.
I think pride (and no flippin' turnovers!) wins this one for our guys -

Steelers - 23
Browns - 20

Infamix
12-05-2006, 07:19 AM
I think this is going to be another close one here, as Derek Anderson did a pretty good job against the Chiefs this past Sunday and I'm not taking him or the Browns D lightly.
I think pride (and no flippin' turnovers!) wins this one for our guys -

Steelers - 23
Browns - 20

I agree but I think the only reason Derek Anderson did good is because the whole team steps up and tries harder when a new qb comes in. I don't think it will last long, though.

HometownGal
12-05-2006, 07:28 AM
I agree but I think the only reason Derek Anderson did good is because the whole team steps up and tries harder when a new qb comes in. I don't think it will last long, though.

Considering that the Browns came so close to beating the Steelers in their house the last time we played them, I see them playing even harder this time around, to try to prove they can beat the Champs (and their most hated division rival) and work hard to not finish the season as the division cellar dwellar. As I said in another post, I think the Steelers D is going to have their hands full with Anderson. We'll know the answer to that in 2 days and I hope I'm wrong. :wink02:

Newzfoxjr
12-05-2006, 07:56 AM
Yeah, I don't think it'll be a blowout. It'll be within a touchdown to the Steelers.

STEELCRTN4EVER
12-05-2006, 08:05 AM
The Browns may be the "Best" bad team in the NFL right now. They aren't playing bad and we had better have a good game.

BigDuke6
12-05-2006, 01:25 PM
We need to run the rock !!!! Everythnig else will take care of itself if we can run the rock.

ccarr2
12-05-2006, 01:50 PM
This is my girlfriend and I's first steelers game ever, and my first steelers browns game. So I hope it is a great game. I dont want to go into halftime behind by 21 points again, but I want a hard hitting close game. Go Steelers!!!!

stlrtruck
12-05-2006, 01:56 PM
I'd rather have a 28 - 0 halftime lead for the Steelers and then by the third quarter, remind them of the blow out at the end of last season. Take the edge off a little, won't have to bite down on the nails so much...that would be nice!

PisnNapalm
12-05-2006, 03:19 PM
So I'll actually get to see this "nationally" televised game. excellent

stlrtruck
12-05-2006, 03:21 PM
So I'll actually get to see this "nationally" televised game. excellent

If you are in the market or have the NFL Network and your provider offers the Prime Time package from the NFL Network, otherwise it will be blacked out.