PDA

View Full Version : Prayer request.

LadySteele
12-05-2006, 11:23 AM
Althought I have only been a member of this great forum for a short period of time, I know the heart of a Steelers fan and they always stick together no matter what.

My first grandson, who was due on December 24th, was stillborn to my daughter and her husband Saturday. He was a full term baby, perfect in every way. Throughout the pregnancy he was a busy little guy and managed to wrap the cord around his neck twice.

He is an Angel now.

We bury him tomorrow and I took the teddy bear I bought him a few weeks ago dressed in a Steelers jersey to the funeral home to be laid to rest with him.
I now have a Steelers Angel.

Prayers are all we have right now.

Thank you.

:angel:

wiqidjuggalo
12-05-2006, 11:31 AM
Your family are in my thoughts and prayers and may your grandson walk hand in hand in the glory that is heaven.

floodcitygirl
12-05-2006, 12:14 PM
You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers during this most difficult time, Lady Steele. You have my deepest empathy. May God's abundant love and grace surround and keep you and His peace blanket you. May you find rest in the knowledge that our Lord is cradling your precious little one in the safety of His arms.

Preacher
12-05-2006, 03:29 PM
My prayers for you and your family are being said as I type. May God give you peace, especially through these holidays.

Hawk Believer
12-05-2006, 03:36 PM
Your family is in my family's thoughts and prayers.

klick81
12-05-2006, 04:08 PM
Poor little guy :(

PAMillerGrrl83
12-05-2006, 04:28 PM
Aww I am soo sorry, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. God Bless your little grandson.

polamalufan43
12-05-2006, 04:37 PM
Well, the littlest ones that leave are angels. My prayers are with you and your family. God bless you this Christmas and forever.

~polamalufan43:tt02:

3 to be 4
12-06-2006, 12:40 AM
he is indeed with the Lord and that is where you shall see him again. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. May the Lord wrap you in His arms during this time and provide you with the strength and comfort needed to walk you all through this.
I pray this in Jesus name.

wadester47
12-06-2006, 11:33 AM
Very sorry to hear about your loss, may you have a blessed holiday.

83-Steelers-43
12-06-2006, 02:34 PM
I'm very sorry to hear about your loss. My condolences. You and your whole family are in my thoughts and prayers.

lamberts-lost-tooth
12-06-2006, 02:48 PM
My prayers are with you...remember he is just waiting for you when we all have that wonderful family reunion on the other side!!....(Heaven just gets sweeter and sweeter with every loved one that goes before us)

HometownGal
12-06-2006, 03:12 PM
Lady Steele - I am just seeing your post now and I can't express the deep sadness I felt for you, your daughter and her husband when I read it. There is nothing on this earth more painful or devastating than losing a precious little child who is a part of you.

God needed another angel and He chose this beautiful little boy for this very special assignment. I hope you can take some comfort in knowing that and although the pain may never totally go away, it will become a little more bearable in the months and years to come. Your daughter and her husband are going to need every ounce of strength and support for quite a while after this tragedy and though I don't know you personally, I believe you are going to be a God-send to both of them. If you need anything at all, even if just to talk, please feel free to PM me. We're all here for you.

You, your daughter, son-in-law and your precious grandson will be in my deepest thoughts and prayers. I will light a candle for your grandson this Sunday at Mass.

May God bless all of you and give you the strength to go on.

:hug:

Preacher
12-06-2006, 06:18 PM
Your family is in my family's thoughts and prayers.

I am sure you will be praying after the last few weeks eh? God bless you

Maidenarcher
12-06-2006, 09:09 PM
he is indeed with the Lord and that is where you shall see him again. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. May the Lord wrap you in His arms during this time and provide you with the strength and comfort needed to walk you all through this.
I pray this in Jesus name.

I could not have said it any better myself.....

Mosca
12-06-2006, 09:21 PM
My family is with you, LS.

Tom

fansince'76
12-06-2006, 11:14 PM
I am deeply sorry about your loss - my thoughts and prayers to you and your family. God bless.