PDA

View Full Version : bill vs bill

coachspeak33
12-06-2006, 01:40 PM
food for thought:
- parcells made two decisions this season that cowher has never and would never have the tomatoes to make:
-he sat his QB and cut his highest paid K in the NFL .... midseason.... while in a playoff chase.... without waiting for the "idiot K" to miss 5 in one game..... without waiting for Bledsoe to go out there and give away a game (maybe versus Jax, just for arguments sake)..... parcells wouldnt watch his PR go out and cleanly field a grand total of 2 punts all preseason only to run his ass out there the first four games of the season....

Nope cause maybe he tries to plan ahead.... ya know...... prepare as much as possible for the unexpected..... things like that

I am not a bill-hater... .more like a disappointed-in-Bill-er

I feel embarassed for singing his praises all offseason (and his entire tenure for that matter) only to watch him mail it in professionally from the moment he walked of the podium in Detroit

Its always been a hole in bill's game as a coach.... it just happened to rear its ugly head a lot during the 7 to 8 months that followed a SB win

Ask yourself, and be honest, could you ever see Bill C make a tough decsion like that, in the middle of the season, when we are still in the hunt?????

I personally doubt it

klick81
12-06-2006, 01:50 PM
Nope. He's one stubborn mofo.

coachspeak33
12-06-2006, 01:54 PM
thank you klick.... i was begining to think i was the only steeler fan out there who didnt have every memory that took place before the SB win erased.

Go steelers.... kick winslows ass thurs

Dook
12-06-2006, 01:56 PM
I wonder how many players Parcells would have cut or benched from the 2006 Steeler's team when we were 7-5?

If Bill Cowher cut a kicker during the season that he signed to a big contract in the pre-season what would you be saying?

"Oh, stupid BC wasted a roster spot and millions against our cap just to cut him during the season!"

Dude, just give it a break...

coachspeak33
12-07-2006, 09:38 AM
hey dook were you at bill's feet under the podium in detroit?

Its a message board.....designed for debate & conversation.... not a bunch of people taking turns cheering for their fav steeler.

Give it a break!!!!...... i think many have given bill too many breaks.... quit acting like nothing before last years great SB team ever existed.

either that or go put your head back in the sand..........

would you understtand me bettter if i used baaaaaaa's instead of words????

okay here goes....

baaaa, baaaaaaaa, the chin, baaaaaaaa, baaaaaaaa, Super Bowl, baaaaaaa, spit, baaaaaaaaaaaa, kordell, baaaaaaaa, odonnell, baaaaaaa, baaaaaaaaa, Dewayne Washington, baaaaaaaaa, 14 seasons of special teams blunders, baaaaaaaaaa, baaaaaaaaaa, hometown boy, baaaaaaaaa, baaaaaaaaaaa, this is a professional football team, baaaaaaaaa, baaaaaaaaaa, not a pop warner team being run by your bowling buddy.baaaaaaaaaaa

there ya go, now were on the same page

coachspeak33
12-07-2006, 09:40 AM
here little sheep, time for dinner little sheep!!!!come on little sheep, yeah there ya go let me just spoon feed you exacly what i want..... okay little sheep.... now go away

klick81
12-07-2006, 12:14 PM
LMAO...

coachspeak33
12-07-2006, 01:47 PM
baaaaaaa, hey tommy-gun we got OT vs Jax, baaaaaaaaaa, get in there, baaaaaaaaaa, lets go!!!, baaaaaaaaaa, we dont need OL depth, baaaaaaaaaa, we got barrett brooks, baaaaaaaaaa, we need a WR?, baaaaaaaaaa, so what if Fred Gibson sux, baaaaaaaaaaa, i'll just sit his ass for three seasons anyways, baaaaaaaa, i dont care if Ric Coclough has never been a PR in this league, baaaaaaaaa, i dont care if we drafteed Reid for that, baaaaaaaaaaa, Coclough is a veteran dammit, baaaaaaaa, were moving forward, baaaaaaaaaa, personal fouls three weeks in a row, baaaaaaaaaa, it will never happen again, baaaaaaaaaaaa, i dont care if i said that lastt week, baaaaaaaaa

Dook
12-07-2006, 02:55 PM
No I wasn't at Bill's feet in Detroit? Were you?

I know it's a message board designed for debate there tough boy. It's also for advice, here's some. If you can't handle the NFL then watch the soaps with your sister. Go out and win something with your own hard work and effort so you can see that the really tough trophies aren't just given away, they're earned.

You are just another of the worst fans in the game. I remember when you dressed up a manikin with a Terry Bradshaw jersey on it and put a rope around it's neck and swung it from the railing at Three Rivers. I remember when you boo'd TB after he brought home a league record four super bowls.

Last years great Super Bowl team? Uh, did you see any of last years Steelers? When were we great? We were simply good at the end, and very lucky.

Bill Cowher led the Steelers to six consecutive playoff appearences in his first six seasons. Cowher has the best winning percentage of any other NFL coach, .632 pct and we've only missed the playoffs four times with him. While he's been the coach the Steelers have the NFL's best record since 1992. Oh, and a Super Bowl victory as well.

Where are your stats to back up your anti-BC nonsense? Or are you just another blue collar loser who thinks BC has ruined your life because your football team is below .500 and you've never won anything on your own?

Oh, not too much starch in my shirts!

And don't scratch my Mercedes with the chamoiz!

Baa that you ignorant scrub. You must be from Seattle.

klick81
12-07-2006, 04:53 PM
No I wasn't at Bill's feet in Detroit? Were you?

I know it's a message board designed for debate there tough boy. It's also for advice, here's some. If you can't handle the NFL then watch the soaps with your sister. Go out and win something with your own hard work and effort so you can see that the really tough trophies aren't just given away.

You are just another of the worst fans in the game. I remember when you dressed up a manikin with a Terry Bradshaw jersey on it and put a rope around it's neck and swung it from the railing at Three Rivers. I remember when you boo'd TB after he brought home a league record four super bowls.

Last years great Super Bowl team? Uh, did you see any of last years Steelers? When were we great? We were simply good at the end, and very lucky.

Bill Cowher led the Steelers to six consecutive playoff appearences in his first six seasons. Cowher has the best winning percentage of any other NFL coach, .632 pct and we've only missed the playoffs four times with him. While he's been the coach the Steelers have the NFL's best record since 1992. Oh, and a Super Bowl victory as well.

Where are your stats to back up your anti-BC nonsense? Or are you just another blue collar loser who thinks BC has ruined your life because your football team is below .500 and you've never won anything on your own?

Oh, not too much starch in my shirts!

And don't scratch my Mercedes with the chamoiz!

Baa that you ignorant scrub. You must be from Seattle.

Uh-oh...we got ourselves an e-thug!

SwedishSteeler
12-07-2006, 05:05 PM
food for thought:
- parcells made two decisions this season that cowher has never and would never have the tomatoes to make:
-he sat his QB and cut his highest paid K in the NFL .... midseason.... while in a playoff chase.... without waiting for the "idiot K" to miss 5 in one game..... without waiting for Bledsoe to go out there and give away a game (maybe versus Jax, just for arguments sake)..... parcells wouldnt watch his PR go out and cleanly field a grand total of 2 punts all preseason only to run his ass out there the first four games of the season....

Nope cause maybe he tries to plan ahead.... ya know...... prepare as much as possible for the unexpected..... things like that

I am not a bill-hater... .more like a disappointed-in-Bill-er

I feel embarassed for singing his praises all offseason (and his entire tenure for that matter) only to watch him mail it in professionally from the moment he walked of the podium in Detroit

Its always been a hole in bill's game as a coach.... it just happened to rear its ugly head a lot during the 7 to 8 months that followed a SB win

Ask yourself, and be honest, could you ever see Bill C make a tough decsion like that, in the middle of the season, when we are still in the hunt?????

I personally doubt it

Uhm...and this is a bad thing how?

Seriously, bill cowher lead us to a SUPERBOWL WIN less than a year ago, stop ****ing dissing him...

SteelCzar76
12-07-2006, 05:40 PM
Uhm...and this is a bad thing how?

Seriously, bill cowher lead us to a SUPERBOWL WIN less than a year ago, stop ****ing dissing him...

More than likely "new to the fold". Yet so much logic and rationale. Simplicity is very often the best,.... "Bottom line"

"Hail Caesar,.....HAIL THE BLACK AND GOLD"

augustashark
12-07-2006, 05:49 PM
More than likely "new to the fold". Yet so much logic and rationale. Simplicity is very often the best,.... "Bottom line"

"Hail Caesar,.....HAIL THE BLACK AND GOLD"

Funny, good post!

Dook
12-07-2006, 07:19 PM
Where is all of your rationale behind hating Bill Cowher?

He's going to the Hall of Fame. He has a great, not good, GREAT winning percentage in today's era of free agency. The Steelers have missed the playoffs FOUR times out of his 15 years.

You must have some great logic and rationale behind your hatred.

I'm waiting...

MACH1
12-07-2006, 07:33 PM
Everybody's who's coach hating now will have a new coach to hate on next year.

coachspeak33
12-08-2006, 08:57 AM
check previous posts..... i have openly stated that I am not hating Bill.... I love Bill, but that doesnt mean that we are not allowed to question decisions.... especially when Bill's team is underachieving.

As a matter of fact I didnt hang a Tb doll...I never once (in 14 yrs) wanted Bill to be fired.... Still dont... unless he continues to mail it in.

This whole season has been very anti-cowher:
-play calling....way too much passing
-personel...he mishandled PR spot, many criticized how he handed Ben's injuries, he didnt find a back to replace the under achieving Staley until week 3 even though staley looked like an old fat RB who should hang em up, etc

It simply is rediculous for SHEEP LIKE YOU to use his SB win as reason to never offer unbiased analysis on Bill's decision making.

Your a sheep.... you give the steeler nation a bad name..... steeler fans take pride in being knowledgable and respectful of the game.... Bill even says it himself to national media outlets...."Hey nobody in the organization is after my job. I just dont know if I want to do this for the rest of my life. Sometimes i want to be a regular guy."

My "bottom line" thought is this.... Bill, I love ya.... You are going into the hall.... first ballot.... and your perseverence alone makes you hall-worthy.... dont embarass what you stand for and your legacy in the great tradition of the black and gold... by avoiding the hard decisions that me must make.... its a business... you cant run your pro team llike a high school team where you always error on the side of "the seniors".... and that is esxactly how he handled a lot of his decisions since SB XL..... But all that being said if you wanna retire.... then do it .... and the city will throw you a parade.... and I will drive two hours to celebrate the greatness that WAS bill cowher.

By the way in case you missed all of that .... BAAAAAAAAAAAAA, BAAAAAAAAAA, BAAAAAAAAAAA, Yoi, BAAAAAAAA, okel-dokel, BAAAAAAAAAAA, pish posh, BAAAAAAAAAA, i love a good old fashioned brownie beating, BAAAAAAAAAAAA

Dook
12-08-2006, 03:42 PM
You didn't hang a TB doll? Sure you did, just as you are hanging a BC doll now and you didn't even have the respect to wait until the season is over.

You've learned nothing from the Steelers organization. They are about class.

You show no loyalty to anyone. Since you have no respect for anyone who's ever done anything for you then you deserve none in return. A clear example of white trailer trash. Everyone else is to blame for your problems, BC, Colclough... Go out and get a real a job and quit living off my taxes.

Everyone is dissapointed in this season but I'm not going to turn on the head coach because that's not what the Steelers organization is about. That's exactly what other teams are about, flip flopping head coach's every few years and owners making player decisions. Not my Steelers.

-Too much passing? Bill Cowher doesn't call the offensive plays and Roethlisberger has stated that he wanted to open up the passing game.
-Mishandled the PR spot? We drafted two people to take over that position. How is that mishandling it? Colclough? The guy missplayed one ball!
-He didn't find an RB to replace Staley? Well we drafted a big back that showed no heart in camp, then we picked up one released from the Patriots who didn't work out. Then we picked up Najeh. Do you really think that not having a #4 RB available has caused us to lose football games?

You're not really showing very much informed knowledge.

The real bottom line is this, nobody in the Steelers organization or the entire NFL really cares what you think and Bill Cowher still has a slew of division titles, AFCC victories, and a super bowl ring and you don't.

Hows the weather there today, is it raining as usual in Seattle?