PDA

View Full Version : Where are Browns fans? Should I care?

SalukiSteelers
12-06-2006, 04:04 PM
Alright, this is supposed to be a huge rivalry game between two teams with fans who can't stand each other so I'm wondering...where are Browns fans?

All my family still live in PGH and they get pumped for this game. I live about 10 hours away and haven't lived in the PGH area since I was a little kid. Maybe that explains why I don't see this game as such a huge rivalry. Sure, I hate the Browns but on the hate scale they rank last in the AFC North. They're just too terrible for me to get too excited about the game.

Am I missing something? Should this game matter to me more than just another game?

With the Ravens and Bengals, getting up for a game is easy. With the Browns the only feeling I have is a slight case of dread that the Steelers might lose to those chumps.

Anyway, since the game is coming in a little more than 24 hours, I'll say this: The Browns suck, Cleveland has some ugly women and its football team is a joke. Any Browns fans out there who would like to offer a rebuttal?

Go Steelers! Salukis in the men's basketball Sweet 16!

j-dawg
12-06-2006, 05:16 PM
this has got to be one of the most ridiculous posts to date.

that's the best rebuttal i can give you on this mindless drivel.....

tony hipchest
12-06-2006, 05:23 PM
this has got to be one of the most ridiculous posts to date.

that's the best rebuttal i can give you on this mindless drivel.....

when its brown, flush it down! :chuckle:

HometownGal
12-06-2006, 05:53 PM
Alright, this is supposed to be a huge rivalry game between two teams with fans who can't stand each other so I'm wondering...where are Browns fans?

All my family still live in PGH and they get pumped for this game. I live about 10 hours away and haven't lived in the PGH area since I was a little kid. Maybe that explains why I don't see this game as such a huge rivalry. Sure, I hate the Browns but on the hate scale they rank last in the AFC North. They're just too terrible for me to get too excited about the game.

Am I missing something? Should this game matter to me more than just another game?

With the Ravens and Bengals, getting up for a game is easy. With the Browns the only feeling I have is a slight case of dread that the Steelers might lose to those chumps.

Anyway, since the game is coming in a little more than 24 hours, I'll say this: The Browns suck, Cleveland has some ugly women and its football team is a joke. Any Browns fans out there who would like to offer a rebuttal?

Go Steelers! Salukis in the men's basketball Sweet 16!

I think we as Steelers fans all learned a very valuable lesson this season, as has our team - never take ANY team for granted. Somehow, it has a way of coming back and biting you in the rump. :wink02:

polamalufan43
12-06-2006, 06:34 PM
I think we as Steelers fans all learned a very valuable lesson this season, as has our team - never take ANY team for granted. Somehow, it has a way of coming back and biting you in the rump. :wink02:

Now that's good advice.
As for the "If it's brown, flush it down" comment... that's classic:cheers:

~Polamalufan43:tt02:

steelerbackr4life
12-06-2006, 06:50 PM
:iagree: Although I did buy a nice tshirt Sunday at the game that I will wear to the game tomorrow. But just so nothing bites me in the rump I cant tell what it says.

SalukiSteelers
12-07-2006, 04:40 PM
I'm not overlooking the Browns by any stretch. Heck, they almost got the Steelers the last time they played. But, c'mon, the Browns make this year's version of the Steelers look like they know what they're doing. Definitely don't look past the Browns but they really, really stink. If the Steelers lose to those guys it'll be a dark day...almost as bad as Raiders loss.

Stlrs4Life
12-08-2006, 11:59 AM
:iagree: Although I did buy a nice tshirt Sunday at the game that I will wear to the game tomorrow. But just so nothing bites me in the rump I cant tell what it says.

It is a very nice shirt backer, I bought the same one, and enjoyed wearing it to work last monday.

wiqidjuggalo
12-08-2006, 02:44 PM

What the hell does the shirt say????

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/wiqidjuggalo/e-needpics.gif

MACH1
12-08-2006, 04:26 PM
http://forums.steelersfever.com/image.php?u=2228&dateline=1144087539

Look its the Tidy Bowl Man.:chicken:

stlrtruck
12-08-2006, 04:28 PM
http://forums.steelersfever.com/image.php?u=2228&dateline=1144087539

Look its the Tidy Bowl Man.:chicken:

Great way to end my day today!

SalukiSteelers
12-08-2006, 06:22 PM
The Browns...what a joke! That's why it's not a rivalry and I heard Porter agrees with me:

"Overall, we just beat them bad. We made our impression on them to where they know when they play us, they know what time it is, it's going to be a physical game. Truthfully, I don't think they can handle the challenge."

Porter in the PPG

steelerbackr4life
12-08-2006, 06:51 PM
What the hell does the shirt say????

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/wiqidjuggalo/e-needpics.gif

Guess I dont have to worry about anything biting me in the rump.
On the front it says: In the Burgh everyone knows the differnce

The back says Whats the difference between Dynasty and wanna Be?
Then there is a map of the 2 states with stars showing the positions of the 2 cities.
Under that it says About 130 miles and 5 World Championships! Super that is!

Borski
12-08-2006, 11:43 PM
Guess I dont have to worry about anything biting me in the rump.
On the front it says: In the Burgh everyone knows the differnce

The back says Whats the difference between Dynasty and wanna Be?
Then there is a map of the 2 states with stars showing the positions of the 2 cities.
Under that it says About 130 miles and 5 World Championships! Super that is!

I have the same shirt....well almost, mines outdated it says: "....and 4 World Championships!...."