PDA

View Full Version : Steelers can even up lifetime record tonight!

Mosca
12-07-2006, 08:03 AM
If the Steelers win, they will be .500 lifetime against the "Browns". Well, against Cleveland.

Tom

stlrtruck
12-07-2006, 08:50 AM
Ahh, the perverbial silver lining in an otherwise dark cloud of a season!!!!

Atleast I can look forward to that tonight. I wonder how many times it will be stated tonight during the game!

coachspeak33
12-07-2006, 10:01 AM
i am reporting from browns town and i am here to tell you.... this all time record thing is a big deal to browns fans.... it really is..... when your present and most recent history is as bad as its been.... they really value their history and tradition..... it would be nice to get a W tonight

stlrtruck
12-07-2006, 10:53 AM
i am reporting from browns town and i am here to tell you.... this all time record thing is a big deal to browns fans.... it really is..... when your present and most recent history is as bad as its been.... they really value their history and tradition..... it would be nice to get a W tonight

That would pretty much ruin not only the rest of their season but any hope of having brief smack talk about the rivalry.

Yeah, I agree, let's blow them out again and watch the town implode!!!

floodcitygirl
12-07-2006, 11:02 AM
Yeah, I agree, let's blow them out again and watch the town implode!!!Something I think we can all agree on! :thumbsup: :tt02:

Steelers
12-07-2006, 11:21 AM
If the team can't rally around postseason hopes, let's hope they can at least get excited for this. I know I am.

sumo
12-07-2006, 01:39 PM
I know a lot of people here will shoot me for saying this - but I long for the days when the Browns were a better team ...I guess both teams are kind of stinking it up this year - but we had some epic games with the Browns back in the 70s and 80s - I like it when the quality and competition in the division is at a high level

stlrtruck
12-07-2006, 03:01 PM
I know a lot of people here will shoot me for saying this - but I long for the days when the Browns were a better team ...I guess both teams are kind of stinking it up this year - but we had some epic games with the Browns back in the 70s and 80s - I like it when the quality and competition in the division is at a high level

I would agree but there are times when it just helps when they stink so bad.

SuzyPeppercorn
12-07-2006, 04:13 PM
its so much looking easier looking at the schedule when you see 2 games we should win.:wink02: .

Just kidding but seriously we need to win to even it up to .500

Elvis
12-07-2006, 04:38 PM
:tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :sign01: :sign03: :champs: :saintnick: :violin:
HERE WE GO STEELERS .... HERE WE GO....

PalmerSteel
12-07-2006, 04:42 PM
that is awesome. since we having been beating on them for so many years, i wonder when the last time, if ever, that this rivalry series has ever been tied?

fansince'76
12-08-2006, 12:04 AM
that is awesome. since we having been beating on them for so many years, i wonder when the last time, if ever, that this rivalry series has ever been tied?

Never has been tied up until now - Browns had very good teams in the '50s and '60s while we were still the league's "lovable losers."