PDA

View Full Version : Another reason to laugh at the clowns

stlrtruck
12-07-2006, 09:04 AM
Yep, this is the fan base I want out there!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYUKpgeYY0w&mode=related&search=

floodcitygirl
12-07-2006, 09:30 AM
I don't know what to say..... I think I just wasted too many minutes from my life. :jawdrop:

LadySteele
12-07-2006, 09:46 AM
Another perfect reason to wear the Black and Gold in Cleveland.

coachspeak33
12-07-2006, 09:48 AM
the browns are like the clippers.... oh wait they got better.

i will try again.

the browns are like the detroit tigerts.... oh wait a sec they went to the world series....

here we go

the browns are like Argentinian Olympic basketball team..... oh yeah they medeled...

the umm.......uhhhhhh

the browns are in a class by themselves

Stlrs4Life
12-07-2006, 09:55 AM
Pretty funny, I also checked out some of the other videos on there, they have Clevelands worst sports moments on tere, how hilarious!

stlrtruck
12-07-2006, 10:52 AM
I don't know what to say..... I think I just wasted too many minutes from my life. :jawdrop:

It's Thursday before the game, it's not like you don't have time (LOL)!

floodcitygirl
12-07-2006, 10:59 AM
It's Thursday before the game, it's not like you don't have time (LOL)!Especially when you're as sick as I feel today. Ugghhhhh. It was kind of like a car wreck though....you know you should turn away but..........:sofunny:

polamalufan43
12-07-2006, 03:29 PM
the browns are like the clippers.... oh wait they got better.

i will try again.

the browns are like the detroit tigerts.... oh wait a sec they went to the world series....

here we go

the browns are like Argentinian Olympic basketball team..... oh yeah they medeled...

the umm.......uhhhhhh

the browns are in a class by themselves

The Browns don't deserve a class.

~Polamalufan43:tt02:

SteelerFanInCA
12-07-2006, 03:32 PM
I guess drag queens and losing are all too common in clownsville. Man, those chicks\dudes\its could probably start at TE for some NFL team.