Flour one side of crust
Spray dish with "Pam"
Put flour side down in pan
Flute the ends
Put a little more flour on top

Add the cheese and sausage to the egg mixture
Pour into crust
Bake at 350 for 45 min-1 hr

You can make everything ahead and then just put the filling in the crust when you're ready to bake it.

lamberts-lost-tooth
12-07-2006, 11:52 AM
Here's an easy family fav.

Use 10" pie dish
1/2 lb grated cheese (cheddar or swiss)
1 lb. Cooked Bob Evans Sausage

Whisk till frothy:
6 eggs
2 cups 1/2 and 1/2
1/4 cup flour

Pillsberry Pie Crust (dairy section) Warm for a couple seconds in microwave

Flour one side of crust
Spray dish with "Pam"
Put flour side down in pan
Flute the ends
Put a little more flour on top

Add the cheese and sausage to the egg mixture
Pour into crust
Bake at 350 for 45 min-1 hr

You can make everything ahead and then just put the filling in the crust when you're ready to bake it.

Its like 15 minutes till my lunchtime...and I am about to start chewing on my fist....This is NOT helping!!!!:drool:

clevestinks
12-23-2006, 10:45 PM
Sounds like Quiche! I made your recipe yesterday, with non fat cheese, and I added spinach. No pie crust! Still turned out great, I eat about a dozen eggs a day or more, so different ways to eat them help.

floodcitygirl
12-23-2006, 10:54 PM
Sounds like Quiche! I made your recipe yesterday, with non fat cheese, and I added spinach. No pie crust! Still turned out great, I eat about a dozen eggs a day or more, so different ways to eat them help.LOL!!! I used to make this alot for people who served at 2 services at our church. The guys ate it like crazy when I called it egg pie instead of quiche! :sofunny: I don't do non fat, just low carb...I'll have to try a version of what you did. Thanks!

I've got a great recipe for deviled eggs. A good quiche one too. LMK if you're interested. (I thought I ate alot of eggs.....a dozen a day??????? Wow!)

clevestinks
12-23-2006, 11:01 PM
Always looking for good egg or protein recipes, thank you. I actually have a couple of recipes on my website, atgsportsnutrition.net . Lo-Carb works for weight loss, but the energy in could carbs is priceless. Definitiley cut out High Glycemic Cards, like white bread, potatoes etc. Low Glycemic carbs are awesome though yams, especially

floodcitygirl
12-23-2006, 11:20 PM
Always looking for good egg or protein recipes, thank you. I actually have a couple of recipes on my website, atgsportsnutrition.net . Lo-Carb works for weight loss, but the energy in could carbs is priceless. Definitiley cut out High Glycemic Cards, like white bread, potatoes etc. Low Glycemic carbs are awesome though yams, especiallyI'll get those together for you. I'll check out your site too...thanks. That's exactly what I have found....I do eat some carbs now but try to stick to limited amounts of the good ones. Gotta splurge a little on holidays...and when someone offers homemade perogis!

Stlrs4Life
02-17-2007, 02:58 PM
Sounds good fcg.

floodcitygirl
02-17-2007, 05:22 PM
It is....try it! (No matter what Tony says!) :sofunny: