PDA

View Full Version : keyshawn johnson on remaining schedule:

tony hipchest
12-07-2006, 08:58 PM
i was listening to keyshawns weekly show on sirius and he started talking about the panthers chances for running the table and making the playoffs. he remarked how the panthers have a pretty easy remaining schedule.

hes hoping that the steelers "have packed their bags already" and are ready for the end of the season.

does any fan want the steelers to be some teams bitch?

f- the browns. f- the panthers. and especially f- the ravens and bungles.

Steeler in Carolina
12-07-2006, 09:51 PM
Keyshawn has to be on of the most arrogant players in the league. I can't even listen to his "I love me show" Also, Steve Cohen just kisses Keyshawn's backside all show long.

tony hipchest
12-07-2006, 10:02 PM
Keyshawn has to be on of the most arrogant players in the league. I can't even listen to his "I love me show" Also, Steve Cohen just kisses Keyshawn's backside all show long.i thought cohen just had a special stick of brown lipstick :sofunny: (its pretty disgusting huh?)

fansince'76
12-07-2006, 10:08 PM
Wouldn't mind seeing Smith take his head off. That's it Keyshawn, go over the middle....

SteelerFan091472
12-07-2006, 10:39 PM
Shouldn't MeShawn be worried about his underachieving team beating the Giants this Sunday instead of running his big mouth?

tony hipchest
12-07-2006, 10:54 PM
Shouldn't MeShawn be worried about his underachieving team beating the Giants this Sunday instead of running his big mouth?oh, he pretty much feels the giants are a soft part of his schedule too.

fansince'76
12-07-2006, 10:56 PM
Question: What has Keyshawn really done in the NFL, besides run his mouth? Seems to me about jack shit....

klick81
12-07-2006, 11:04 PM
Well, it's upto the Steelers to show EVERYONE that they HAVEN'T PACKED THEIR BAGS.

fansince'76
12-07-2006, 11:06 PM
Well, it's upto the Steelers to show EVERYONE that they HAVEN'T PACKED THEIR BAGS.

Agreed - we may not make the playoffs, but we can still possibly knock the Bungles out of contention, and probably the Panthers. Might as well play spoiler.

holmes
12-07-2006, 11:40 PM
i was listening to keyshawns weekly show on sirius and he started talking about the panthers chances for running the table and making the playoffs. he remarked how the panthers have a pretty easy remaining schedule.

hes hoping that the steelers "have packed their bags already" and are ready for the end of the season.

does any fan want the steelers to be some teams bitch?

f- the browns. f- the panthers. and especially f- the ravens and bungles.

and especially Winslow Jr! Hope next year we take him out. He's a complete a##hole.:helmet: :helmet:

holmes
12-07-2006, 11:43 PM
Keyshawn is sad. Anyone remember a few years back when we knocked him senseless when he played for the Bucs? He and Sapp ran and kept running their mouths until someone, I forgot who knocked his teeth and mouthgard down his throat. I'm sure this will happen again next week.

fansince'76
12-07-2006, 11:52 PM
Anyone remember a few years back when we knocked him senseless when he played for the Bucs? He and Sapp ran and kept running their mouths until someone

I vividly remember Sapp running through our side of the field during pregame warmups - I also remember wishing that Lambert was still around at the time - they would have had to dig Jack out of that lard ass.

tony hipchest
12-08-2006, 12:23 AM
I vividly remember Sapp running through our side of the field during pregame warmups - I also remember wishing that Lambert was still around at the time - they would have had to dig Jack out of that lard ass.
that was the game where flowers declared them "paper champions". we proceded to go out and kick their ass that game.

MJ5150
12-08-2006, 01:00 AM
Guys like Keyshawn talk more and more as their skills diminish.

-Mike